Precum

waistbanz

Loved Member
Media
I produce a decent amount. Embarrassing sometimes since if I'm the least bit aroused, and then soften back up, I'll be wet. I will also produce even more, if I'm massaging my prostate in some way. On occasion, I have leaked in the change room at the pool, or at the Doctor's office. There are times I have to place tissue in the pouch of my underwear.

AndrewDude

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I think that there is never too much precum...as long as you don't leak in your normal day to day life. When you need it to leak, if its like a faucet thats pretty damn nice and exciting.

surfnwoody

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I did that Phyguem for a bit. I was leaking through my sweat pants if I got a semi at the gym. I had to stop. My underwear was always damp

I normally leak a little precum when horny. Will cover my glans, but not enough for tasting and jacking. I've used pygeum, works great for me, lots more precum.. But like Alex, I leak even when not horny. Underwear, sweats, or shorts get little too damp all the time.

I'll take it for a couple weeks, enjoy the extra treats, then forget about it for a while. I have the extra precum for quite a while after quitting. Pygeum works for some, but not others. I've used Swanson's, PipingRock, both work.

ThirdLegGuy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The first several times I went to nude parties I used to have strings hanging of my dick...after getting used to it, it doesn't happen much anymore. It is pretty tasty though

I have gotten seriously long pre strings hanging off me at nude gatherings too.