Predators, Family and the essential poverty of youth

panthera

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I guess there's hope for me yet, at least we'll know in a few when this goes online. Technik und Panthera, zwei Welten segeln an einander vorbei...(sorry, two ships passing each other in the night, in the fog, with their lights off, radar out and 1000 kilometres apart...)
Ok, topic: I was getting pretty weirded out by the super emotional stuff coming down in another thread. Believe me, I feel the same way as everybody else about what should be done to this so-called teacher, but I think it is better to distinguish between helping someone directly (which was the topic's theme) and venting anger.
So here's my vent thread.
What do you do when you are too young to have your own money and you can't talk to your folks for whatever reason and you are being preyed upon by a two-legged rat?
Where do you turn to? I am not a christian but know that at least the Unitarians and the MCC are cool on helping young people who are gay or pregnant. Are there other resources?
How do you bring up tough topics when you have a homophobic dad who beats up homosexuals? Do you?
How do you come to terms with being at least able to love and have sex with a man, but have no resources to tell you it's ok?
And, finally, what the heck do you do when your 15 year old friend says this Lebensform has tried to prey on him, too?
See how quick my veneer of civilisation came off? Believe me, if I didn't think this was being read all over the place I'd be using other language.
Any ideas or other feelings? Let's have 'em on this thread.
Thanks

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(panthera &#064; Nov 6 2005, 05&#58;39 PM) [post=358627]Quoted post[/post]</div><div class='quotemain'>

and you are being preyed upon by a two-legged rat?

[/b][/quote]

Disable those two legs.

...won&#39;t be getting much...further...once you do that.

panthera

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yeah, ok, that&#39;s cool. I mentioned here in another thread that we put these people into therapy in Germany. Therapy while they are locked up for a long long time. And they don&#39;t come back out until they have served their long prison term and been found to be cured by competent professionals.
This whole thing with a teacher has made me so angry, I am still erasing 3 paragraphs for every sentence I manage to put down.
So we disable those two legs. No problem for me; I am a physically very large man (yeah, there, too), a skilled marksman and I fight very dirty. You scratch me, I fuckin&#39; nuke you.
But when I was 15 I was a sweet young thing with so big blue eyes and so fluffy hair and only one thing on me was big (yeah, that thing.) Got more than one offer from a pervert teaching at my school. One afternoon he caught me alone in the late afternoon and tried to force me. A well placed kick (thank you Mr. Harmon&#33; Your Judo classes rocked&#33;) and I made it to the door. So the next week he tried again. My dad, whose best friend since he was a kid is gay, was cool when I told him.
They never did find the pervert&#39;s body.
Some kids aren&#39;t so lucky to have understanding dads like I did.
But How do you cope when you have a dad whose a practicing gay-basher?