• Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest members you'll ever meet. Signup below and come join us.

prefer love or being single?

dibo

Experimental Member
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hey just signed up for this site . been lurking a while here enjoying the stuff i read especially in this relationships and jealousy area. my english is soso

i was wondering for a while bout what u all here prefer more ..being in a cozy lovey dovey relationship with ur girl / partner chilling at home watching forensic files , investigation discovery, american idol, and all that other COUPLE tv shows. eating at home and never going out .. treating your dog like "our baby" ..sleeping at 11 pm.. saying "i love you" every few hours.. being "COZY" AT HOME on weekends ..... and all that couple in love stuff ...you get my drift

or

being single and being able to DO WHAT U WANT WHEN U WANT, enjoying crazy sex with new partners, sleeping late waking up late and all that good stuff that comes with being single ?

and to those prefer the "couple life" how do u feel when u pass by some bar or club and see all those people having thrills and excite while u are walking home with some supermarket begs filled with snacks to watch some TV :wink:

blkbro510

Legendary Member
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I dont know...its easier to fuck and leave and to act like you are in love than to be actual couple. 10 years ago I would be all for love, but now...

lustful10

Experimental Member
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
LOVE. Definitely.

In the past, when I didn't have feelings for anyone and was single - I could have said both have good/bad points. Sometimes though, with heartbreak, I've thought about giving up on relationships. I'm SO glad I didn't really. I've never been in love before, but now I have, I don't ever want to be single again.

Come to think of it, we are NOT like the "couple" was described, we are both much more free/liberated as if we were single - but we do it together. OK we can't just pull random people (although I think if it REALLY came down to it, if we were both open about it, it's possible we could be more open... but then there's jealous to think about and also that all we REALLY want is each other - and that's a powerful feeling!), but in my experience that's only fun when there is no other option, and when you leave and realize it was just "fun" but you don't love each other or whatever, it can make you feel a bit empty inside. At least til the next fun hook-up! In my experience in the past, at least. When I was single. There are times it could be fun, but it could also be lonely.

Me and my guy - we go out drinking, and we have amazing passion and fun WITH love added as a bonus. Having ONE guy (or girl, whatever) that you can enjoy things with, is better than loads of random people. The way I see it. I think we still do what we want etc too.

Jojo51623

Experimental Member
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would much rather be loved.

the_reverend

Sexy Member
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i've been in love AND single for the greater portion of my life, so i really see no reason to decide. lol

L_Lynn

Verified
Gold
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Being in love is wonderful and being in love for a long time is even better. But since Fate has not thrown that my way, I decided to embrace my singleness rather than lament my aloneness. Therefore, I am LOVING being single and am not looking to fall in love.... at least not yet. :)

D_Ambrosius Cottonballs

Account Disabled
I guess that depends on many factors.

1. How young/old and inexperienced/experienced you are.
2. How attractive you are (Sadly appereance plays a big role on getting multiple partners)
3. How "big" you are and how well you use it. (Another sad reality)
4. What makes you feel better. (It is different for everybody)
5. How much you love to go to YOUR bed alone. (You can go to your bed with someone and still feel lone)
6. What are you looking for.

You have to experience being in love to be able to equate singleness. Is like someone asking me, what does a mango tastes like? I just can't explain that. You have to try it!

Also, falling in love is different everytime. You will discover things you never knew were there.

I do crave being single sometimes, but when I weight what I have against some bits of pleasure, I get the answer immediately! I choose to be in love! I am exercising my freedom! When problems arrive, I AM NOT ALONE AND I LOVE IT MORE AND MORE! Life is good!

B_nyvin

Banned
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I have to experience much more of the world before I can decide on a partner. Although I already know I'd like to live on the west coast already.

luka82

Sexy Member
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Love....
I hate fucking around!
But no one wants me:):):):)

Principessa

Expert Member
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
LOVE

“Love is something far more than desire for sexual intercourse; it is the principal means of escape from the loneliness which afflicts most men and women throughout the greater part of their lives.” Bertrand Russell

Skull Mason

Sexy Member
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Loneliness is the space between what you want and what you have. I enjoy the first few months of a relationship, then it gets old. If I could have it my way I would fall in love with a new girl every year or two for the rest of my life.

D_Anton_Pavlovich_Jerkhov

Account Disabled
I'd choose a combination of being in love and having time and space for ourselves. In other words, a relationship based on trust. When you trust the other party, you don't need to be with them, checking on them 24 hours a day.

D_Jared Padalicki

Account Disabled
Both cases are too extreme. Being in a relation doesn't mean you have to stay home with each other and only live with each other.

I would like a relationship, I want a bit of love and affection. But I don't want my partner to be "glued" at me

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Website
helgaleena.deviantart.com
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yes, this is a false dichotomy. The partners life does not have to be so cuddly, and the singles life does not have to be so heartless.

I and a number of partners have open but stable relationships and take turns with each other to increase our enjoyment of life. Sometimes there is a child, either pre-existing or created. A partner of mine recently found out he was going to be a dad, with someone I have not met. I am glad for him and hope he is as good a father to that one as he has been to his many other children. He can afford them all, luckily.

EllieP

Gold
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Love for me. We are certainly not glued together. We don't even like the same tv programs. In fact, he basically hates tv. I love American Idol. He can't stand it.

We eat out like five times a week. I'm a fantastic cook. And he's a gourmet cook but couldn't clean a pot if his life depended on it.

He knows how to make me feel good, and I know what he wants.

We're still newlyweds and will be celebrating 11 years this year.

I did the single thing for a long time after my first marriage. Sure you have your freedom, but what are you going to do with it? He was the same way.

I can't see my life any other way right now nor would I want to. This is perfect for me.

D_Dick_Dock_Doe

Account Disabled
Website
Visit site
I like my freedom. Doesn't mean I'm not open to a relationship, I'm just not looking for it, nor do I feel like I need it right now in my life. I'm married to my career.

Sexuality
No Response
I'm single and in love with myself, so I win.

:wink:

Symphonic

Sexy Member
Sexuality
No Response
I prefer being single in the capacity that I am a terrible romantic partner. I prefer being in a relationship otherwise.

Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I love being in love with my partner. Long story short we are nothing like the OP portrays an "in love" couple to be. Quite the opposite actually. We both are not opposed to trying new things out. We are not housebound and we do not "hold reigns" on the other. Joca said it well...trust. So far it has worked for us and I enjoy not coming home to an empty house. I do understand what it is like to be married or in a couple relationship and still feel alone when you come home even if your partner is at home. But I don't feel that at all this time. We travel together, we laugh together, we do a lot of things together because we truly enjoy one another both emotionally and physically. But we don't strangle the other by not allowing each other the freedom to pursue other interests besides those attached to being a couple.

Seems to work for me so far. I know I am very lucky.

goodwood

Expert Member
Sexuality
No Response
I'll take being in love and an awesome relationship any day over being single. The benefits from love/relationship FAR outway being single. Sure being single is great doing what ever/whenever/whoever but that's just because i don't have a relationship that takes priority.
Its the best thing ever to be with a woman that is on the same page sexually, emotionally that you can be honest with and her with you, that you are able to be comfortable with each other and have the same priorities in life. I miss that.

exwhyzee

Gold
You have GOT to be able to enjoy yourself as a single person, otherwise you are constantly rushing into the next relationship to fill the empty spot beside you. If you are happy being solo, then being in a relationship can be nice, but it's not a necessity. Way too many people fall into relationships simply to be in a relationship. That's just scary to me.

D_Doe_Ray_Mi

Account Disabled
Sexuality
No Response
I'm single and in love and lovin' it.

bigbulgelicker45

Sexy Member
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I love being single (unfortunately, I was in an abusive relationship with the same guy off and on over the years) but I miss the company of being with someone.

Generally, I hang around with married or single women (the married ones' husbands know about me and know they won't be getting into any trouble) and we do have fun when we go out together.

If I were in a relationship I doubt we'd live together since I like my independence. I think both has its unique set of dis/advantages, so for now I'll stay single (unless Mr. Right comes along!).

Lex

Sexy Member
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I prefer to be single. Too many people seek to fill internal voids with relationships instead of working out problems ...

Life is too short, so I hold by the fact people need to do what makes them truly happy, and if being in a relationship does that, do it. It's not about freedom, it's about happiness.

I agree with much of what you wrote. In fact, I have always been a believer that until you work out or at least come to a clear understanding of your own issues when you are by yourself, you will not be able to build and sustain successful romantic relationships.

That said, I don't know too many "Happily Single" people who haven't just replaced their desire to be in a nice relationship with lots of sex, abstinence, and/or self-hypnosis.