Preference for other bi-guys or gays?

CLFBR

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
very new to this whole scene to me it is all physically sexual. I am a dominant guy in almost every aspect of my life including my straight sexual activity. often fantasized about M2M , found a Female into watching because I know my wife wouldnt be into it.
I really have no desire to play with out my female friend watching. I prefer married guys like myself who are "open minded" to play with. I am not into kissing, at all it isnt love. no emotional ties BTW prefer total tops

playainda336

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Greensboro (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I am sorry that you don't share my point of view!

My sexuality is very fluid, I don't know what your issues are? I am guessing from your "harsh judgmental tone" (snarky)... that you are still young.

I "came out" at age 19!!! and bonded into a committed Gay relationship for 10 years (we had a commitment celebration 20 plus years ago, way before it was cool & trendy - still have the ring) my partner (a Gay Man - Not Bi at all) was caught many times stepping out of our committed relationship because it was too easy for gay men!! BTW after many curable STDs (given to me) he finally came home with HIV (NOT given to me). I came from the generation of men who dropped dead like fly's due to AIDS. We saw a lot of death. I tried it again with another Gay Man for 1 year and he could not maturely control his urges either (more stds at age 31). Additionally the angry troubled man liked to beat others (I ended up in the hospital once). I knew I was happy to have "choices" and made my choice!

My wife of now 15 years is also Bisexual and we are OK with that fact! We have a happy marriage & family (because we were both capable of commitment) we are not promiscuous, but honest with each other about our sexual duplicity! And given the right opportunity trust the other to explore safely!

I hope you have as dynamic and tumultuous love life as I have had....and earn your well deserved happy ending!

Stop judging others and just accept...Accept Yourself!! You will without question be a happier person!
I'm not judging. And no I don't share your point of view that the stereotype doesn't reflect an aspect of truth. As I said, as long as your wife knows and is cool, there's no problem.

It sounds like you're deflecting on your issues with gay men, though. Truth of the matters is commitment is commitment. I'm a bisexual man and I can be committed, so I'm not saying ALL bi guys are noncommittal. Gay men can also be committed. As with all of their female counterparts.

My original point was simply that most of the "out" as Bi guys that I know and/or am familiar with are highly sexually promiscuous. To this day, most bi guys I know that are not as promiscuous are passers (gay/straight) or they are in your situation with a wife who knows their situation and allows their sexual freedom. Which I'm totally cool with.

Also, don't be such an ass. (assuming lol) I have no judgmental tone. I'm just rather blunt.

kayman

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Huh? Last time I remember a whore is going to be a whore if they want to be a whore. That's regardless of their sexuality. I have my reservations about dating other bi guys, but that is because I would want a serious mongamous long-term relationship. However, I wouldn't count him out simply on that. I know more bisexual guys who are more promiscuous than homosexual guys, so it is what it is...

Reactions: playainda336

allmanbud

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I'm only attracted to masculine guys, and have no strong feelings about whether he is gay or bi as long as he's masculine. However, there is an extra frisson of excitement with a less experienced bi or straight but bi-curious guy. I'm not sure why, it's probably because he feels, like me, that we're breaking through old sexual boundaries and experiences into something excitingly different for us both.
100% AGREE!!!

Mushrhoom

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I don't have any preference. I don't fall in love with genders or sexual orientations, I fall in love with people. If I am able to connect with another human being deeply and in a meaningful way, and if I am comfortable with how that person defines him/herself as a human being (and vice versa), then I am going to be attracted to that person on every level and wish to pursue a romantic relationship with him/her.

Possibly for you and according to your experiences, but as a generalisation, I respectfully disagree.

I have worked and interacted with bisexual men from around the globe for almost four years. The one thing that has surprisingly stood out to me is the way that bisexual behaviour and experiences vary geographically. For example, I have found that bi men in the US (and please note that this is a generalisation although I acknowledge that not all bi men experience their sexuality like this) are put off and oftentimes repulsed by the idea of kissing, being physically affectionate with or establishing an emotional attachment with other men. At the same token, bi men in SA generally have an entirely different approach: they find kissing another guy hot, they are physically affectionate (they want to caress, hug, cuddle etc.) and there tends to be a leaning towards developing an emotional attachment i.e. even if they are married, there's the tendency to lean towards more of a friends with benefits setup where the friendship and emotional closeness are of just as much importance as the sexual element.

I dunno about this. I think that once again this has a lot to do with geographic placement. For some weird reason bisexuality isn't as much of a hidden reality in this country (SA). In the instances where the guy is married, then there is the tendency to be closeted about it (although most guys don't have a problem with leaning towards a gay guy for a hook up etc.) but when a guy is a single...lets just say that I've come across quite a number of single guys that are openly bi.

I am openly bisexual. My family know that I am bisexual and they've all been supportive and perfectly okay with it (the shocking thing is that my 76 year old Mom totally understood what bisexuality is about, when I came out to her)...and they've met guys that I've dated. My friends know and they've been just as accepting and supportive of me...a couple of my straight male friends have even made the observation that they like that I'm bi because it's made our friendship much deeper - we can share about deeper more emotional stuff. And the same can be said professionally. Everyone at work knows that I'm bi. In terms of my straight male colleagues, they kinda dig it cos it allows me to still be part of the boys when ogling women. There is no attempt or need for myself or anyone at work to hide my sexual orientation, even from clients.

I think that a lot of this stems from something that I became fully aware of when was with my ex bf (he initially identified as gay until I came along, then he acknowledged to me that he finds women somewhat attractive and was curious about having sex with one...and he now identifies as being bisexual). What I was made aware of is that when one is at peace with being gay or bi and approaches it as being a run-of-the-mill norm, then people tend to respond accordingly as well. We experienced it in so many ways when we were together...e.g. on one occasion we went out for dinner at a restaurant and since we would caress each others' arms etc., it was obvious that we were a couple. A couple at the table beside us finished before us and when they were leaving, they came up to us and said that we made a beautiful couple. On another occasion, we went to a bar in a rural part of the country (known to be homophobic) but the response was for people around us to ask if we were together, then ask us about being bi (we told them about our orientation too) and they then bought us a bottle of wine to accompany our dinner. If you're okay with who you are and you approach it outwardly as well, then people are kinda forced to respond in that manner as well, otherwise they will be the odd one out and end up looking like there is something wrong with them.

Just my 2 c

You have a great attitude and outlook!!

alex-xx

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Is that really true of bi guys in SA? Is it true for both white guys and black guys?

chadstallion

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I tend to stay away from 100% gay guys. They tend to be too picky and bitchy. Give me a closeted married guy who wants a simple blow job during the day before he goes home to the wife and kids any day. They are always appreciative and never pushy. A couple of my buddies have lately started returning the favor.

D

deleted817718

When I was in my late teens and early 20's I prefer the men I dated to be gay, rather than bisexual, even though I am bi. It was rather hypocritical of me to want this, but I just preferred the men I was with to be gay. Since then I have cared less about orientation and don't mind if they were bi or gay, as long as they were not in the closet. But now I'm married to a woman and she's also bi and I am monogamous.

Reactions: Voltaire