Preference

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by luvinlife83, Aug 3, 2009.

1. luvinlife83

luvinlife83 Member

Just wondering what everybody's preference is when it come to men women or both. Are you a straigt white man that prefers latino women for example. State your race and and who you prefer and why.
    I"ll start

Race: Black
    Preference: White men and Black Women
    Why: I love the look of as in shape white man. A white dick is so sexy to me. As for black women, I love their bodies especially from the waist down.

2. scottredleter

scottredleter New Member

Albums:
    Other than Selma Hyak(sp?) I like all kinds of men...
    Garg MAn

3. B_mitchymo

B_mitchymo New Member

Race: white
    Preference: white eastern european
    Why: I really don't know but something about the way they look

4. invisibleman

Gold Member

Race: I am African-American (black) with Native American lineage. Very light features.

Preference: I like: White dudes. Mediterraneans and Italian guys. Australian men but not aboriginals. If you are a hairy guy, THAT IS A PLUS. Older men.

I am not interested in straight men.

I love the way a hairy guy's body feels. I don't really know why I like who I like though. Sometimes people tried to force me into situations with women I don't EVEN like or MEN I don't EVEN like because they THOUGHT that I liked them but in reality--it was them that liked them. I never wanted anyone setting me up with anyone.

I like the fullness and hardness of a man sexually.

#4 invisibleman, Aug 3, 2009
    Last edited: Aug 3, 2009
  5. B_625girth

B_625girth New Member

I'm straight and white. I love pretty women. I don't care what color, as long as they are in shape and not fat. I'm a legs and ass kind of guy, if boobs come with the package so be it. my preference is for black haired women, and I had a great summer relationship with a Latino gal in my youth. I don't just go on looks alone, personality goes along way. I have found very few younger women that seem to have their shit together and are cool. Most may look pretty good, but they talk like sluts because I guess they think it makes them cool. It is a total turn off. My second choice is brunettes, but like I said, it's not all about looks. you got to have something in your head and your heart or my interest wanes quickly. I don't care about their money as long as they have some. I got my own stash of cash.

6. MickeyLee

Gold Member

me
    race: white girl
    orientation: queer

preference
    women: bi-racial/multi-racial
    orientation: queer, gender-queer, bi, curious.
    why: the combination of features are usually stunning. the attitude is usually fierce.

preference
    men: white boys.
    orientation: bisexual or queer.
    why? i like lily white asses? dun'know
    going by crushes and random focus of lust... i like boys sprung from german or french roots. i really haven't been perving on menfolk long enough to have a type. i gotta work on that.

7. Fleur

Gold Member

Race: White, European
    Preference: European descent and someone who was multi-racial are the people I've dated so far...honestly I don't think I have a preference
    Why: To me, as corny as this will sound, attraction grows with getting to know the person and their personality. I'm a dork/nerd so if they are too...that's hot.

8. Gnothiseauton

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I'm a mediteranian mutt
    I really dislike that my taste because it's no effin narrow, but white guys, the whiter the better, and red hair helps a lot! With women, it's much less a physical thing. Having said that, race is much less an issue...
    I don't know why, but I hate that it makes me seem like a racist ass, but I can't help my taste. If you tan or are dark skinned, chances are you'd make a great friend, and I'll look at your dick, but it'd stop there...

Draft saved Draft deleted