Preference

luvinlife83

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Just wondering what everybody's preference is when it come to men women or both. Are you a straigt white man that prefers latino women for example. State your race and and who you prefer and why.
I"ll start

Race: Black
Preference: White men and Black Women
Why: I love the look of as in shape white man. A white dick is so sexy to me. As for black women, I love their bodies especially from the waist down.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Just wondering what everybody's preference is when it come to men women or both. Are you a straigt white man that prefers latino women for example. State your race and and who you prefer and why.
I"ll start

Race: Black
Preference: White men and Black Women
Why: I love the look of as in shape white man. A white dick is so sexy to me. As for black women, I love their bodies especially from the waist down.

Race: I am African-American (black) with Native American lineage. Very light features.

Preference: I like: White dudes. Mediterraneans and Italian guys. Australian men but not aboriginals. If you are a hairy guy, THAT IS A PLUS. Older men.

I am not interested in straight men.

I love the way a hairy guy's body feels. I don't really know why I like who I like though. Sometimes people tried to force me into situations with women I don't EVEN like or MEN I don't EVEN like because they THOUGHT that I liked them but in reality--it was them that liked them. I never wanted anyone setting me up with anyone.

I like the fullness and hardness of a man sexually.

Last edited:

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm straight and white. I love pretty women. I don't care what color, as long as they are in shape and not fat. I'm a legs and ass kind of guy, if boobs come with the package so be it. my preference is for black haired women, and I had a great summer relationship with a Latino gal in my youth. I don't just go on looks alone, personality goes along way. I have found very few younger women that seem to have their shit together and are cool. Most may look pretty good, but they talk like sluts because I guess they think it makes them cool. It is a total turn off. My second choice is brunettes, but like I said, it's not all about looks. you got to have something in your head and your heart or my interest wanes quickly. I don't care about their money as long as they have some. I got my own stash of cash.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
me
race: white girl
orientation: queer

preference
women: bi-racial/multi-racial
orientation: queer, gender-queer, bi, curious.
why: the combination of features are usually stunning. the attitude is usually fierce.

preference
men: white boys.
orientation: bisexual or queer.
why? i like lily white asses? dun'know
going by crushes and random focus of lust... i like boys sprung from german or french roots. i really haven't been perving on menfolk long enough to have a type. i gotta work on that.

Fleur

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Race: White, European
Preference: European descent and someone who was multi-racial are the people I've dated so far...honestly I don't think I have a preference
Why: To me, as corny as this will sound, attraction grows with getting to know the person and their personality. I'm a dork/nerd so if they are too...that's hot.

Gnothiseauton

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm a mediteranian mutt
I really dislike that my taste because it's no effin narrow, but white guys, the whiter the better, and red hair helps a lot! With women, it's much less a physical thing. Having said that, race is much less an issue...
I don't know why, but I hate that it makes me seem like a racist ass, but I can't help my taste. If you tan or are dark skinned, chances are you'd make a great friend, and I'll look at your dick, but it'd stop there...