Preferences of bisexual men and women

Which best describes your bisexual preferences? (anonymous poll)

• I have intimacy feelings and sexual urges equally for both sexes.

Votes: 25 24.5%
  • I have more intimacy feelings for the opposite sex but stronger sexual urges for the same sex.

Votes: 61 59.8%
  • I have more sexual urges for the opposite sex and stronger intimacy feelings for the same sex.

Votes: 8 7.8%
  • I don't have intimate feelings for either sex but strong sexual urges for both genders.

Votes: 5 4.9%
  • I have intimacy feelings for both genders, but don't have strong sexual urges for either gender.

Votes: 3 2.9%

• Total voters

poultrygeist

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Truthfully, I don't know what that term means so it's kind of hard for me to comment on what you're saying. Just the same I think sexual roles are far too complex to boil it down to bottom or top or whatnot. At least in my case. And I still don't know what that has to do with me celebrating someone else's degree of degree of orientation. Sorry, just not sure the relevancy, that's all.

Silvertip

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
I chose the second option in the poll. My feelings, sexual urges and preferences all match the OP's to the letter. About the only time I get anything out of kissing a guy is when it's obvious that kissing is really important to him, i.e. just the sheer pleasure of pleasing another. But give me a cock to kiss and I'm in heaven.