Preferences of bisexual men and women

Which best describes your bisexual preferences? (anonymous poll)

• I have intimacy feelings and sexual urges equally for both sexes.

Votes: 25 24.5%
  • I have more intimacy feelings for the opposite sex but stronger sexual urges for the same sex.

Votes: 61 59.8%
  • I have more sexual urges for the opposite sex and stronger intimacy feelings for the same sex.

Votes: 8 7.8%
  • I don't have intimate feelings for either sex but strong sexual urges for both genders.

Votes: 5 4.9%
  • I have intimacy feelings for both genders, but don't have strong sexual urges for either gender.

Votes: 3 2.9%

• Total voters

poultrygal

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
If they can use strapons, his wife may buy a ticket. She wants him to feel what she's felt all these years.

LOL...believe me..I have pegged his little ass and watched him squirm...there is something so cool about watching my by big tough guy my bitch :biggrin1:

Reactions: Voltaire

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
LOL...believe me..I have pegged his little ass and watched him squirm...there is something so cool about watching my by big tough guy my bitch :biggrin1:

*Wicked evil grin*(ouch! face still sore) I can feel some spit-roasting action cumming on! Edit: You are reading my mind..AGAIN! LOL!

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't think of myself as bisexual, though other people do. I think of myself as heteroflexible. I have much stronger sexual feelings toward men, and romantic (I assume that is what is meant here by intimate) feelings only for men. I have sexual feelings for very few women, but when I'm interested, I'm really, really interested.

Reactions: Voltaire

m_lucas89

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I've also felt the same way as you. When I was 16ish and just starting to fool around I was very confused. Boners would pop up like wildfires when I hung out with guy friends and we fooled around, but with girls is was/is more about getting on her level and sharing really intimate things. I didn't know what to think as a younger guy because I really wanted to fool around with guys, but I knew that I absolutely loved having a girlfriend, however, I only had amazing sexual urges for them when I really got to know a girl and really liked her. That was completely, and still is, against today's 'norm' of young guys fucking every girl they possibly see. I just can't and don't want to do it.
Suffice to say, it's fucking confusing. A lot of people I would assume don't understand it - I hardly do - and I'm just now understanding myself that way. It's always going to rack my brain and fuck things up, but I'm trying to become more accepting of it and just see what happens in the future.

D_JohnUpHerPipe

1st Like
Media
Curious about what your wife thinks of your sexual feelings towards men?

I love your response to this! Never have I witnessed somebody being so thoroughly owned! If I could I would shake your hand!

As to the poll, I voted the first option. Equal split. Am not fussed about the gender, it is all about the person and their personality. They could be the hottest woman or the ugliest man (or vise versa) and if their personality suits, I am there. I suppose the sexual feelings come with, and enhance, the attraction.

And congrats on how open you are with the wife, sounds like you two have a lot of fun!

poultrygeist

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Your missing an option. "I have sexual urges for both sexes but intimacy feelings for the opposite" Which is how i feel.

Thank you for pointing that out and sorry for my error. Let me see if I can edit the options and if so, I hope you'll be able to vote.

Again sorry I missed it. :frown1:

EDIT: moderators is there any way to add an option to this poll at this point? Thanks!

poultrygeist

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I must have been. I feel like Pac-Man the way I run from that damn thing sometimes. I'm beginning to wonder if that plastic bastard isn't using up quite a few of my IQ points every time I get nailed with it. So maybe all this pegging is making me a "dumb f-ck" :biggrin1:

greasypole

1st Like
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I'm pretty much the same as the OP.

One of my 100% gay friends almost had a turn when I told him that I just don't get feelings for guys. He's put a £50 bet on me ending up finding the guy of my dreams and spending the rest of my life with him. *sigh*

I don't know what it is. I just can't find it within myself to step up to a 'relationship' with a guy. Friends with benefits, perfect. No strings, perfect. I actually find myself compelled to end 'arrangements' when the other guy starts developing feelings. It just gets ugly and I really don't like it.

With girls I go for the whole spectrum, but lean more towards the relationship side of things, and definitely intend to eventually marry and settle down with a wife who appreciates my sexuality.

One girl I went after insisted on me declaring my bisexuality to be a phase before she'd consider a relationship. Worst thing is I actually considered it. Some people...