Preferences

Catchoftheday

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Hi Ladies, if you were given the choice which would you go for, would you rather have a man who is thin and has quite a big dick or would you rather have have a guy who is slim and has a large willy or would you like a man who is not that muscly but has a larger than average penis?

a skinny man

D_Prudence_Admonition_Drightits

Experimental Member
Media
You are so funny. You question doesn't quite make sense.
I thought slim and skinny were the same:confused:
So the question is- do women prefer skinny with a large penis or muscular with a average penis?

First how would one be able to tell in the beginning, unless they are on LPSG first of course.:wink: So coming shy of hanging a sign around your neck, I don't think that is the first thing most women would think. While good looks do count, personality is the draw.

Now with that said, I think you gallery is hot! And I bet you have that gorgeous English accent to match. Oh and you seem to have a great personality. I said that backwards didn't I? :biggrin1:

Catchoftheday

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
You are so funny. You question doesn't quite make sense.
I thought slim and skinny were the same:confused:
So the question is- do women prefer skinny with a large penis or muscular with a average penis?

First how would one be able to tell in the beginning, unless they are on LPSG first of course.:wink: So coming shy of hanging a sign around your neck, I don't think that is the first thing most women would think. While good looks do count, personality is the draw.

Now with that said, I think you gallery is hot! And I bet you have that gorgeous English accent to match. Oh and you seem to have a great personality. I said that backwards didn't I? :biggrin1:

Yes skinny and slim ARE the same and not muscly is the same as well LOL so just in case anybody needs spelling it out clearer the options were - ME, ME and ME LOL. Yes its my look at me aren't I lovely thread:biggrin1::redface:.

I wasn't expecting anybody to actually reply so it is nice that somebody has. If you are saying nice things about me I don't think I'll complain about in which order they go :biggrin1::redface:

lttlgrllst

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yes skinny and slim ARE the same and not muscly is the same as well LOL so just in case anybody needs spelling it out clearer the options were - ME, ME and ME LOL. Yes its my look at me aren't I lovely thread:biggrin1::redface:.

You are quite lovely to look at Catch. Very nice equipment you have there and as Cinnamon said a sexy english accent to go along with your great personality. A winning combination! I think you would be quite the CATCH!:kiss:

D_Prudence_Admonition_Drightits

Experimental Member
Media

I wasn't expecting anybody to actually reply so it is nice that somebody has. If you are saying nice things about me I don't think I'll complain about in which order they go :biggrin1::redface:

I figured you were fishing for "look at my gallery" comments. :biggrin1: One things age has taught me about men, to stroke a man's ego almost works as good as stroking his penis. :rolleyes::tongue:

My comments to you are made in sincerity.:wink:

Catchoftheday

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure

You are quite lovely to look at Catch. Very nice equipment you have there and as Cinnamon said a sexy english accent to go along with your great personality. A winning combination! I think you would be quite the CATCH!:kiss:

I figured you were fishing for "look at my gallery" comments. :biggrin1: One things age has taught me about men, to stroke a man's ego almost works as good as stroking his penis. :rolleyes::tongue:

My comments to you are made in sincerity.:wink:
:biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:
:redface::redface::redface::redface:
good job we have emoticons on here:smile:

Thank you ladies
though there is only so much stroking that one man can take :redface: