Prefering one race sexualy

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Sexually attracted to the Human Race. Physically I am most attracted to SEA women. I love their soft tan skin and tight little bodies.

I have had sex with Blacks, Asians, Latinos, and a good amount of the spectrum of whites (red heads, blondes, brunettes.) The only ones I haven't had a LTR with are blacks, and that is mostly because the lack of black girls I have been able to meet.

TomCat84

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I happen to be attracted to guys of all races/skin colors. I am, however, a tad pickier with my black guys than I am with my Hispanic dudes. I give Hispanics a lot of leeway in terms of imperfections in body, personality, dick size, etc. Black guys, for me to be attracted to them, have to be HOT HOT HOT, with a big dick...otherwise I'm not attracted to them. For whites and asians, it's somewhere in the middle for me.

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
Never have I read anything more ignorant. People like what they like and it's just that simple. Most of the time it has nothing to do with stereotypes. No one cares about higher or lower race because no race is above the other PERIOD and people that date interracially obviously know that. Tiger Woods only dates white because that's just what he likes. The Kardashian sisters date black because that's what they like and they grew up around nothing but other white people with the same "status" as them. So status has nothing to do with it in my opinion. Your putting too much thought into something that is so simple...thinking that one race is below your own is obviously racist and I can't imagine anybody dating someone on that factor alone because they would indeed be a racist. "Hmm I'm black and I feel like nobody in my own ethnic group will ever be good enough for me so im going to only date white women..." Is that what you think people say? Bill Cosby doesn't like his own people but he has a black wife....your entire argument is moot...

You're naive if you really think that all interracial dating is due to love. Some of it is, but a large portion of it is based on the things I already mentioned.

Also, I don't know where you get the idea that Bill Cosby doesn't like black people. He's critical of some aspects of black culture and the black lower class, but he's a long way from hating black people.

Nike93

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
You're naive if you really think that all interracial dating is due to love. Some of it is, but a large portion of it is based on the things I already mentioned.

Also, I don't know where you get the idea that Bill Cosby doesn't like black people. He's critical of some aspects of black culture and the black lower class, but he's a long way from hating black people.

I don't know I guess me being black makes me extremely naive...and do you actually know anyone that dates strictly one particular race? Didn't think so...what are you basing this off of? Crackpot theories? Like I said...Kim Kardashian dates only blacks because she feels sorry for us??? Get outta here with that shit dude!! Maybe she likes em big and black! Maybe whitey can't give it to her like Ray J did in the video lol. Maybe IDK but I know for a fact that its not because she feels like she has to date up when your a millionaire you dont care what any particular group thinks! And the wiggers that went to high school with me and were dirt poor didn''t feel that way either..and believe me there's alot of them down here in the South. If that's what you truly think you need to do some research and i'm not talking about reading an article I mean first hand sources that can back up anything you think...lol and I never said Bill Cosby hated black people please read and understand what I'm saying before you comment.Thank you. I tend not to date black women because I hate weaves and obvious wigs UGH that shit gets under my skin I love my sisters to death but I don't generally find the attractive. And alot of other black men feel that way too lol nothing to do with up down round and round

Last edited:

MuscleDick

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I have an extremely strong preference for Asian females as well as also finding Black females very desireable. I would go as far as saying that I feel little to no attraction to my own race. This dates back to early puberty. The attraction has been reinforced by the experiences I have been lucky enough to have had with Asian and Black girlfriends in the past. I ended up marrying an Asian female and have had no regrets.

killill

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i have a soft spot (or a hard spot ) for black men..
usually i prefer to bottom but as a top- black ass is so beautyful, i dont know why...
so i guess i'm bottom-versatile for black men:p

my concern is not being a racist, i know i'm not....but I dont want someone to feel like I am only atracted to him because of his race.
anyway, there arent really black people where I live, bummer:frown1:

D_Wally Walnuts

Experimental Member
Media
Never have I read anything more ignorant. People like what they like and it's just that simple. Most of the time it has nothing to do with stereotypes. No one cares about higher or lower race because no race is above the other PERIOD and people that date interracially obviously know that. Tiger Woods only dates white because that's just what he likes. The Kardashian sisters date black because that's what they like and they grew up around nothing but other white people with the same "status" as them. So status has nothing to do with it in my opinion. Your putting too much thought into something that is so simple...thinking that one race is below your own is obviously racist and I can't imagine anybody dating someone on that factor alone because they would indeed be a racist. "Hmm I'm black and I feel like nobody in my own ethnic group will ever be good enough for me so im going to only date white women..." Is that what you think people say? Bill Cosby doesn't like his own people but he has a black wife....your entire argument is moot...

Bill and Camille have donated a shit load of money to Black students for college scholarships. Not to mention the money he gave Spike Lee when "X" ran over the original studio budget...sounds like he loves black people to me.

mitchymo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My preference is white and more specifically eastern white, i like latin, oriental and arab too but black guys, afro-carib and indian guys i just don't seem to have a sexual desire for so much. Dunno what drives the desire but its driven only in specific directions for me.