Preferred DEPTH of penetration

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by lonesome_boy1980, Dec 13, 2007.

1. lonesome_boy1980

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Ladies, HI, I have been having this question for a time in mind, now guess it's time to ask, may be you have faced similar questions before but it's interesting:What's your preferred depth of penetratio (vaginal),,, How much you can take (maximum),,, and how much is painful?

2. D_Geffarde Phartsmeller

That's going to depend upon the individual female and cock in question. Tiff86, for example, will tell you she loves it when her b/f (8 inches) goes all the way in. Hit's her magic spot. If he was 10 inches, however, it might be a different story. Thickness is also a factor. You're not going to find a universal response. I can't recall the last time I was with a girl that couldn't handle all of me but I'm "only" 9 inches long. Patience and foreplay helps alot.

3. Linda Sue

Linda Sue New Member

Albums:
    It all depends on the context, specifically how aroused, wet and dilated I am. Has he taken the time to really get me hot and ready? Does he know how to enter me so I can handle a big cock? If the answer is yes, then I can take quite a bit. If not...painful and loutish...

4. B_Jennuine73

B_Jennuine73 New Member

I agree with Linda.
    It depends on the guy and what we've done to get me as wet as possible.

The best lover I've ever had was only 7, yet I can take about 8.5 inches before pain.
    The most I've taken was 10.5, but he REALLY knew what he was doing. And that was a LONG time ago ;0

So, I would say I prefer a man between 7 and 8.5, that way any and all positions and thrust strength won't hurt.

5. Tristessa

Tristessa New Member

I've taken up to about 26 cm (just over 10") and it wasn't painful, but he was also quite intoxicated and soft so when he hit bottom so to speak it was pretty yielding. No idea how it would have been if he was at full length and fully hard . .

My boyfriend is 21 cm (8"-something) and perfect for me. In certain positions (and times of the month) he just touches the cervix, but not enough for it to be painful for either of us . . which makes him happy because he's had to go easy on most past girlfriends. It helps that I get extremely wet (almost too wet, if that's possible) very easily around him; I'm so attracted to him mentally and physically that just looking at him can get me ready enough. I was a bit afraid to try anal with him because of his size, but once I did I can't get enough :wink: although his length there is a little painful at times if we're not careful.

6. whatireallywant

Gold Member

I like very deep penetration. My favorite positions are the ones with maximum penetration depth.

Not sure what my maximum size is or what size would be painful. I've been able to do the maximum-depth positions with every guy I've been with (and yes, I've been with a few big ones).

7. B_DEATHbyCARROT

B_DEATHbyCARROT New Member

I can tell you from experience that it varies from woman to woman. I also have never had a woman not be able to take it all, but I know I have been pushing it for some and not pushing it at all for others...

8. crossy

Gold Member

I'm quite small barely 4.5 hard but a thick 6.5 and I seem to line up with the gf's clit perfectly with maximum thrusting. I don't know what a girl can feel going way inside. Must be a psychological thing.

9. Tristessa

Tristessa New Member

Mostly pressure and the feeling of being stretched open, and the rest is probably psychological. Although if the cervix is hit, I definitely feel something, it's just a weird feeling . . usually neutral, but occasionally good and occasionally painful. But then again, I prefer a larger thickness and the length doesn't matter so much.

10. lonesome_boy1980

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    WOW... Actually I was thinking the resposes would be: """ More than 7.5" is painful""" or some thing... now I can see most of the ladies can tolerate 8.5 at the right time with no pain...

11. Elmer Gantry

Gold Member

Albums:
    My girl says 6.825 inches. Not less, not more.

12. lonesome_boy1980

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    if it's really so, may be you have to mark yours exactly at that length (6.8)

13. SpeedoMike

Gold Member

you measure it with a micrometer?:confused:

14. citygirl

citygirl Member

Albums:
    My hubbie is 10" and I can take all of him in any position. I have an extra large and long dildo and can take more, but since a stud is attached to the big one I prefer the 10" !!!

15. citygirl

citygirl Member

Albums:

Nothing like the feeling of being stretched physically, and mentally the thought of "Oh my God, he's still pushing and he's not all the way in yet!" :tongue:

16. Nekoman

Gold Member

Albums:
    So at 10" he's bigger than Lex Steele and Mandingo, I guess..

They've been truly measured at 9.5

17. Randll86

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Why can't I find one of these women who like and can handle deep penetration? :confused: Of the dozen or so women I have been with I was only able to bump pelvis with one, and let me tell ya there is nothing like it :smile::smile:. I am sure some of you other big guys can relate, and for the ladies who posted penetration of 9,10 + inches are you sure of those measurements ? :rolleyes:

18. tiff86

tiff86 New Member

Hmmm people are gonna start to think we're in cahoots..:cool: All this free advertising!
    Yeah I like him real deep a lot. He's 8 in. and I think that's about perfect for me, so yeah like he said :rolleyes:.

19. Notthe7

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I've taken nine inches.
    Fucking fantastic
    8-9
    and im foaming at the mouth

20. Nekoman

Gold Member

Albums:
    I want pictures!

Or better yet, video.

How do you expect us to believe you without them????

Draft saved Draft deleted