Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ladies, HI, I have been having this question for a time in mind, now guess it's time to ask, may be you have faced similar questions before but it's interesting:What's your preferred depth of penetratio (vaginal),,, How much you can take (maximum),,, and how much is painful?

D_Geffarde Phartsmeller

Experimental Member
Media
That's going to depend upon the individual female and cock in question. Tiff86, for example, will tell you she loves it when her b/f (8 inches) goes all the way in. Hit's her magic spot. If he was 10 inches, however, it might be a different story. Thickness is also a factor. You're not going to find a universal response. I can't recall the last time I was with a girl that couldn't handle all of me but I'm "only" 9 inches long. Patience and foreplay helps alot.

Linda Sue

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
It all depends on the context, specifically how aroused, wet and dilated I am. Has he taken the time to really get me hot and ready? Does he know how to enter me so I can handle a big cock? If the answer is yes, then I can take quite a bit. If not...painful and loutish...

B_Jennuine73

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I agree with Linda.
It depends on the guy and what we've done to get me as wet as possible.

The best lover I've ever had was only 7, yet I can take about 8.5 inches before pain.
The most I've taken was 10.5, but he REALLY knew what he was doing. And that was a LONG time ago ;0

So, I would say I prefer a man between 7 and 8.5, that way any and all positions and thrust strength won't hurt.

Tristessa

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I've taken up to about 26 cm (just over 10") and it wasn't painful, but he was also quite intoxicated and soft so when he hit bottom so to speak it was pretty yielding. No idea how it would have been if he was at full length and fully hard . .

My boyfriend is 21 cm (8"-something) and perfect for me. In certain positions (and times of the month) he just touches the cervix, but not enough for it to be painful for either of us . . which makes him happy because he's had to go easy on most past girlfriends. It helps that I get extremely wet (almost too wet, if that's possible) very easily around him; I'm so attracted to him mentally and physically that just looking at him can get me ready enough. I was a bit afraid to try anal with him because of his size, but once I did I can't get enough :wink: although his length there is a little painful at times if we're not careful.

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like very deep penetration. My favorite positions are the ones with maximum penetration depth.

Not sure what my maximum size is or what size would be painful. I've been able to do the maximum-depth positions with every guy I've been with (and yes, I've been with a few big ones).

B_DEATHbyCARROT

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can tell you from experience that it varies from woman to woman. I also have never had a woman not be able to take it all, but I know I have been pushing it for some and not pushing it at all for others...

crossy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm quite small barely 4.5 hard but a thick 6.5 and I seem to line up with the gf's clit perfectly with maximum thrusting. I don't know what a girl can feel going way inside. Must be a psychological thing.

Tristessa

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I'm quite small barely 4.5 hard but a thick 6.5 and I seem to line up with the gf's clit perfectly with maximum thrusting. I don't know what a girl can feel going way inside. Must be a psychological thing.

Mostly pressure and the feeling of being stretched open, and the rest is probably psychological. Although if the cervix is hit, I definitely feel something, it's just a weird feeling . . usually neutral, but occasionally good and occasionally painful. But then again, I prefer a larger thickness and the length doesn't matter so much.

citygirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My hubbie is 10" and I can take all of him in any position. I have an extra large and long dildo and can take more, but since a stud is attached to the big one I prefer the 10" !!!

citygirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Mostly pressure and the feeling of being stretched open, and the rest is probably psychological. Although if the cervix is hit, I definitely feel something, it's just a weird feeling . . usually neutral, but occasionally good and occasionally painful. But then again, I prefer a larger thickness and the length doesn't matter so much.

Nothing like the feeling of being stretched physically, and mentally the thought of "Oh my God, he's still pushing and he's not all the way in yet!" :tongue:

Nekoman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Nothing like the feeling of being stretched physically, and mentally the thought of "Oh my God, he's still pushing and he's not all the way in yet!" :tongue:

So at 10" he's bigger than Lex Steele and Mandingo, I guess..

They've been truly measured at 9.5

Randll86

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Why can't I find one of these women who like and can handle deep penetration? :confused: Of the dozen or so women I have been with I was only able to bump pelvis with one, and let me tell ya there is nothing like it :smile::smile:. I am sure some of you other big guys can relate, and for the ladies who posted penetration of 9,10 + inches are you sure of those measurements ? :rolleyes:

tiff86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That's going to depend upon the individual female and cock in question. Tiff86, for example, will tell you she loves it when her b/f (8 inches) goes all the way in. Hit's her magic spot. If he was 10 inches, however, it might be a different story. Thickness is also a factor. You're not going to find a universal response. I can't recall the last time I was with a girl that couldn't handle all of me but I'm "only" 9 inches long. Patience and foreplay helps alot.

Hmmm people are gonna start to think we're in cahoots..:cool: All this free advertising!
Yeah I like him real deep a lot. He's 8 in. and I think that's about perfect for me, so yeah like he said :rolleyes:.