preferred dildo size

dressed2the9s: Just went to Hustler Hollywood and was amazed to see how many huge sized dildos there were. Everyone seems to look at them in amazment, but I'm just wondering how many of you gals actually buy them. Or, if you're not into enormous, hard-to-conceal plastic substitutes, then what is your preferred dildo size?

wvalady1968: Did you know that middle class ladies now have parties where such things are sold? Seriously, it's like a Tupperware party, but they start with aromatic oils and scents that are supposed to contain pheromones. We all sat around in a circle in a friend's living room; there's a lot of giggling and joking.

Then the sales lady starts passing around vibrators. She passed one to the lady nearest her, who examined it and passed it on to the friend on her left. After the vibrators, the dildos were presented, starting with the smallest sized ones and progressing until the piece de resistence, "Mr. Perfect" [I believe it was called.] I looked around at a group of about 12 co-workers and friends, and each lady had a dildo in her hand. :D

No one bought one at the party, but who knows who called the sales lady afterwards? We laughed until we ached!! It was a lot of fun.

Allie
;)

[And before you ask, I only bought some oils and some lingerie.]

palladen: (wink) And those were the things you saw. Wait till you see her 'special' order ;)

dressed2the9s: Thanks, Allie. How interesting! I'd heard about these little slicone-injected get togethers. Didn't know, though, that they were as innocent or as common as your experience suggests. Strange to think that the women I work with may, in their off hours, all be sitting around someone's apartment smelling oils with a big plastic knob in their hands. And about this "Mr Perfect"--that may have been one of the prodigous tools I saw in the museum-like glass case. More totemic than "useful," I'd imagine, but I guess you never know. I'm sure everyone applauds when a woman asks them to open the case.

Dildos generally don't come with circumference measurments, I've noticed. That, after all, seems like the important figure, though I'm sure having it be long enough to fit an eager, guiding hand along its length is also important. I was trying to find my girlfriend one that's about my size--for those soon-to-be-concluded moments during the holidays when we're forced to be apart--but it's hard to judge without some direct comparison. Couldn't very well pull it out in the store. Especially since the store was filled, to my surprise, with young teeny-bopper girls all on their phones taking orders from some absent recipient. ;D

roedhunt: Well, I cant talk for all women, but I have different sizes depending on my "mood" ;D.

A vibrating finger one
A small soft one= used for *cough cough* whichever
A small vibrating hard one
A vibrating bullet... to hit the spot :D
A semi large (7 or 8), vibrating soft one
And the newest one.. that has two connected side by side one for each..."area"

DAMN! I NEED A MAN! :D :D :D

Savannah: Ah bob (battery operated boyfriend). A single woman's best friend; safe sex; no complaints.....just lousy at kissing and conversation. *sigh*

Savannah

pippi: So ladies what size of a dildo/vibrator you like for penetration?
There no other factors are important, ike if you would him :D or if hes a good lover.

allinones2: I actuly have a large collection of dildos ,viberators and beads... about 97 I think. the largest is actully a novelty dildo thats 3' tall and 9 inches thick (diameter).. and yes i've sat on it without an success (lol) after that the next biggest one in an inflatable. Even when its not inflated its 13"x9"
fully inflated its massize, I havent done it inside me yet thoguh. But it expands to 14 inches around....
I also have some beads whic are 9 inches around. I also have smaller ones for certain situations, mostly vibs. It seems the longer I'm at it the biger I want my toys ;D

allinones2: oh and so you know the one i use the most... so iguess its the one i prefer is only 10" long and about 2 inches thick :)

ITakeMyVitamins: This is fantastic! Fill a book with these posts and it would be an instant best-seller. Ladies, please continue!

yung_n_hung: i have seen "make your own dildo kits" to where one can make a copy of his cock to give to his partner for when we can't be there. i thought it was a good idea, haven't tried it yet though.

zaneblue: I have quite a collection of sex toys. The largest dildo I have is about six inches long.

emilywee: I occassionally buy cucumbers at the grocery store. The trick is to boil them slightly before use. I don't have a dildo.

ORCABOMBER: I guess I wont be coming round when you're serving lunch then! :D

Mr_eeeeee: My wife and I have quite a collection which we find can add to the fun.

She sayd by far and away the best is the "rabbit" with its rotating balls and stuff.

When we first thought we would try.........just married she left the "ball in my court" as to what to order so i bought the huuugest largest thing i could find. (obviously much younger and less experienced) that thing is a baseball bat!!!!! I would like to say that its still in the back of the knicker drawer never used...........but it doesn't fit.

So we use it to prop up the garage door.

So if anyone wants a pole just mail $29,99 to the secure address.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have two- an 8 inch that fairly think, don't know the circumference, hard plastic vibrator. Also a thinner one, a little over 9" that's bendable with a few metal studs on the tip for stimulation. Gets all those hard to reach places ;)

Cara:
Originally posted by madame_zora@May 10 2004, 08:44 AM
I have two- an 8 inch that fairly think, don't know the circumference, hard plastic vibrator. Also a thinner one, a little over 9" that's bendable with a few metal studs on the tip for stimulation. Gets all those hard to reach places ;)
Zora, which one do you find yourself using the most?? I have a 6 inch vibrator that is fairly thin. I think it's time for a little upgrade. I want to find a really good one. Any suggestions or recommendations anyone????

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
arrgh, cringing over the typos in that post! Cara, treat yourself girl! The thin ones are better for "everyday use" but it's nice to have a larger one for more serious needs! Sometimes I'll use them interchagably (winks). Also the ones with a harder vibration are so nice.... Like with so many things, everyone likes something different. Beware of the very big ones that are hard plastic, they don't feel too good at all. I prefer ones that are more pliable, like a real penis- gel filled and stuff like that.