Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Actual fucking it is definitely doggy style, but my most intense orgasm comes from my wife going down on me. No comparison between the intensity of my orgasms when she blows me vs me cumming inside her vagina. Probably because she is so good at it.

Sir.Mix.Alot369

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As many other others may agree. Top 3
1. While piping her from behind as she arching that back for you. Don’t forget get give that one solid thrust before holding position balls deep as you erupt.
2. Oyster Position with her legs over your shoulders.
3. While she lays on her back with head to end of an elevated bed with you standing above her.

any others think the same?

Motion-of-the-Ocean

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I don't really have a preferred position when cumming as any changes have more an effect on duration than pleasure. I can last the longest in rear entry and cum the quickest in missionary.

But I guess if I really thought about it, a good portion of the time my orgasm does seem more intense when she is on top. I know she definitely feels it almost 100% of the time, while other positions might be hit or miss. I definitely could never fake it while she is riding me as she knows the moment I'm cumming by the obvious spasms and pulsating of my dick alone, regardless of any other verbal or physical tells.

Reactions: londonlad1990

techpump

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
missionary because I have to pull out and shoot on her, she can't take my load inside her she'll get a UTI. She loves my cumshot anyway and prefers to see me blow all over her. When I'm starting to get into PONR I have a "move" its just my hips moving and thrusting but to my wife it's "my move" that is some innate, out of my control way that I fuck her pussy, and I go at this nonstop until I'm triggering orgasm and I pull out and stroke through my whole orgasm. My Os with ejaculation last over 30 seconds sometimes and usually longer. Last night we hadn't had sex for 3 weeks (sporadic weird false period due to HRT she's on) and we started with her on top, then me behind her, then me on top. I asked her if she needed me to cum she said please she couldn't take anymore penetration so I did "my move" and pulled out and sprayed all over her face and then chest. Fun stuff!

Bigballs60

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Missionary! I love being on top and pushing as deep and hard as I can when I cum. I often grab her ass and pull her in to increase the depth. Just love being buried deep! I usually stop pumping when I cum as well. Just stay balls deep and empty everything I got!