Preferred positions for maximum penetration

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by pcghabsy, Apr 23, 2009.

1. pcghabsy

Gold Member

Albums:
    Hi, I am new here. I would like feedback from some of you well endowed folks... What are your preferred positions?

I have recently started a sex life with my first girlfriend, who has had 6 partners till now. Now, I am by no means huge, about 7", but I am comfortably the longest my girlfriend has taken. The problem is, only about 3/4th of my penis would enter before I hit the wall, which I assume is the cervex. After a bit of research, it seems a woman's vagina is on average 4" long. Unfortunately, it all seems abnormally painful to her everytime i touch her cervex, so I have to go very slow and careful, and cowgirl (I love this, btw) is out of the question. I am sure many of you have faced this problem, at a smaller scale maybe. So what are the solutions? What are the positions where I can enjoy sex without worrying about going too far? One position that has worked well for us is the lotus variant where you lean back, but that requires a lot of energy.

Appreciate any response.

2. B_quietguy

B_quietguy New Member

Guruburu likes this.
  3. pcghabsy

Gold Member

Albums:
    Thanks, will definitely try out some of these. The leg glider works great for us too.

4. Krusader

Gold Member

Albums:
    nice info quietguy

5. joejack

joejack Active Member

Albums:
    Grasshopper, your dickhead must venture beyond the cervix, into the realm of the fornix, if you would bring enlightenment to the gf's pussything.:wink: So get behind her and pound away.

#5 joejack, Apr 24, 2009
    Last edited: Apr 24, 2009
  6. cjc3552

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo

ditto :biggrin1:

7. pcghabsy

Gold Member

Albums:
    Unfortunately, that crosses the pleasure/pain boundary well into the pain region, as soon as I hit the end of the vagina, be it the cervix or the fornix. I guess the end parts of my gf's vagina are more sensitive than normal.

8. Mike7

Mike7 New Member

Albums:
    She may be more sensitive then some but normally her cervix will tent (rise up) and you should be able to get under and past it. Eating her out until she cums first before sex may also help too. Other factors like cock curve also play in so trying different positions might help. I like the positions quietguy posted

9. hud01

Gold Member

you want to change the angle put a pillow under her ass. you will get very deep that way too

10. pcghabsy

Gold Member

Albums:
    Thanks, that makes a lot of sense. One of our favourites is doggy style when she leans down, that works well, and I guess putting a pillow when she's on her back will have the same effect.

thanks guys! really helpful!

11. Incocknito

Gold Member

Enter her from behind while she is kneeling then either get her to lay flat on her stomach or put her in that position, while keeping your 'self' inside her.

This is the deepest position that I am aware of. You may have to be careful how deep you go.

12. Mike7

Mike7 New Member

Albums:
    Pillow is good idea hud

Doggy is a tough position on cervix due to the angles.

Flat doggy is very hot

#12 Mike7, Apr 24, 2009
    Last edited: Apr 24, 2009
  13. chadstallion

Gold Member

Albums:
    deep impact works from that list; the oyster thing; if I'm on the bottom I'd never get my legs back that far..;)

14. sgtrock

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Wow this is a thought provoking thread for sure. I am into seeing her pleasure as much as possible first then going for my own. On your list of favorites I would have to agree with these; ‘Cowgirl, Deep Impact, Deep Stick’ but I feel you are missing two my all-time favorites.

‘Lap Dance’ is absolutely the GREATEST erotic position ever, to watch her lean back and shove your cock up inside her as you caress and spank her ass so playfully. It can even be enhanced with clothes on too. Sitting back on an arm chair (especially those cheesy ones in the hotels) or even a pneumatic desk chair so can adjust the height accordingly. I love it if she has on her favorite sexy panties or a skirt with no panties on underneath and she takes total control. Reaching to the front, groping and caressing her breast as she gets crazy bucking and grinding her wet moist pussy against the base of your shaft, wildly going up and down riding that hard cock, hell I am not going to lie I’m getting hard just thinking about it!

I would also say I am a big fan of the ‘Rodeo’ too. To watch her push up and down riding your swollen monster as you caress and worship that ass I also enjoy this if she still has her panties on, pulling them up high inside her and the added friction against your cock can make you go blind!

http://www.sexinfo101.com/sexualpositions.shtml

15. sgtrock

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I would also have to say I like a variation of the ‘Jockey’ using a pillow or pillows to prop her sweet ass up in the air and allowing me to slide deep inside her and I love reaching under her and playing with that swollen clit and have been know to slide a finger or two inside too this is the way I like to finish. I mean just check this one out.

A variation of Rear Entry, the Jockey position is both hot and intimate. The receiver has their legs almost closed, with their partner's legs on the outside. This positions the penis or strap-on at an angle for better stimulation of the G-Spot or prostate gland.
    The receiver's buttocks should be pushed up in the air, like a small hump. If entry is difficult, try placing a pillow under the receiver's pelvis. Also, while the giver is mounted on the receiver, the receiver can masturbate.

16. Mike7

Mike7 New Member

Albums:
  17. Sassy

Sassy Member

Thanks for the links, quietguy! I've bookmarked the website...:wink:

18. B_The hung one

B_The hung one New Member

19. cbrmale

Gold Member

Albums:
    If a woman is aroused enough before penetration, she should be able to take 7" without any problems. The vagina tents, as explained above, and the penis slips underneath the cervix. I have taken it as read for the last 35 years that my partners needed an orgasm before I penetrated them. If we did this, all was good. Only a couple of times I have actually bottomed out, with Asian girls who sometimes have very short vaginas, but it wasn't painful for my partners of the time.

So I think it's less about which position, and more about getting things ready for good sex.

20. Principessa

Gold Member

Draft saved Draft deleted