Prefers "Other Stuff" to Intercourse

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by EternalCaverns, Dec 27, 2008.

1. EternalCaverns

EternalCaverns New Member

Ladies, would you ever date a man who preferred giving and receiving oral over having sex? This doesn't mean that he'd hate sex, but that he would not be as excited about it as most men appear to be.

Are there any men on this board that have a neutral attitude toward penetration and prefer mutual oral play and/or other sex acts instead (including fetishes)?

If so, what makes you enjoy those other acts more than having sex?

I guess I am curious as to how "normal" or common this is. I've met a few guys like this in the past.

2. D_Fiona_Farvel

D_Fiona_Farvel Account Disabled

A guy I dated on and off over the past two years was very into giving me oral.
    He could even cum from giving oral and preferred it over intercourse, and almost over 69 and bjs. We never got into the reasons why he preferred licking pussy, but, like boobie guys that can play with them all day, he could lick and eat pussy all day (and he was well hung :shrug:).

Personally, it wasn't completely satisfying unless he used his hands, and even then, I still wanted/needed/craved his cock - but I definitely prefer penetration above all.

I wouldn't worry about ''normal", if it works for you and your partner, go with it.

3. trentster

trentster New Member

Albums:
    I wonder the same thing. I have nerve damage so my sensation is decreased, and I fear not being able to have good, for me, sex. And going off this, sorry OP, would you feel weird if you had to, after penetration, give a hand job to the guy so he could cum?

4. Not_Punny

Gold Member

Albums:
    I like to play, but I dig intercourse. Sex without intercourse feels two-dimensional. I need that third dimension.

5. Ethyl

Gold Member

Albums:
    I've not met a man that preferred oral over intercourse but I know plenty who enjoy both equally. I love both for a variety of reasons and would hate to be forced to choose one over the other. For the women who can't have an orgasm without clitoral stimulation the above would seem an ideal situation.

6. StraightCock4Her

StraightCock4Her New Member

I would LOVE it if a girl prefered giving me head to having sex. I think I'd like lock her in my basement and never let her go =P

PS.. I has no basement :(

7. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

Im am fascinated by cocks some there are times where i just want to play, experimenting with different ways and things of how i can make him cum. But i am not a lover of receiving oral so i always has to be finished with sex

8. rbkwp

Gold Member

Albums:
    With the Ladies .. just admiring there wonderful differing bodies
    With the guys ... ensuring i give them the BEST Hj i can possibly give (generally means i need to ask)
    -how,do YOU do it
    -can you give me instructions
    -can i contnually try to improve (anything to prolong the sessions)
    Penchant for Hjs--giving
    enz

9. SrnecO

SrnecO New Member

Yes, I think I am the guy you were asking about. Not easy to explain... there is probably more than one reason. I am involved in a relationship. We are rather comfortable with our sexual life but I have to point out that only about 1/4 of all encounters actually end up with intercourse. Both of us enjoy oral. She is into light BDSM. I am more into fetishes but shy to tell her.

10. Principessa

Gold Member

No, I would not. I love oral sex, both giving and receiving but I couldn't be with a man who chose that over penetrative vaginal sex.:cool:

11. voyeuristic

voyeuristic New Member

Albums:
    I prefer sucking cock while masturbating to getting fucked, any day of the week.

12. ZOS23xy

Gold Member

Albums:
    I wouldn't mind more oral, but my wife's mouth isn't large and when she does do it, she's very damn good. Better than some guys I was with.

13. WolvesInTheThroneRoom

Albums:
    My eyes, like an animals, would see in the dark to
    I dated a girl once who absolutely loved this, I thought I wasnt fucking her long enough or wasnt big enough for her ( her ex was 9+) but no, she just wanted my cockhead in her mouth and her fingers rubbing her clit. I can last much longer getting head than I can fucking so she could cum over and over while sucking me so it worked out quite well. besides I could lay back and enjoy my wine and watch her go to town, brilliant. :wink:

14. AlteredEgo

Gold Member

Albums:
    I dated a guy like this, but to be honest, in retrospect, I suspect he was gay. Still, I enjoyed what we did, and if I had it to do over, I'd date him again (provided he could have a better personality this time around).

15. IntoxicatingToxin

Gold Member

I don't think it's weird or strange at all. I personally prefer foreplay to actual intercourse, and most of the guys I've been with are the same.

16. rob_just_rob

Gold Member

I like fucking, but it seems like once we fuck, we're both 'done' for a while. Whereas giving oral can just go on and on... there are certainly times when I would rather make her cum with my mouth than fuck her.

17. B_New End

B_New End New Member

me

order of favorites
    1. cunnilingus
    2. fellatio

gap

3. intercourse
    4. mutual masturbation

I have a total oral fixation, and I really get turned on by oral sex, much much much moreso than regular sex.

my kind of girl

#17 B_New End, Jan 26, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 26, 2009
Draft saved Draft deleted