Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I've always thought the pregnant female form was gorgeous. Not sure what one element does it but its extremely appealing and like you say "stunning".

I'm with you, I wish I knew what was so appealing as well. All I can really say for sure was that during her pregnancy pretty much all I wanted to do was hold her or at least be near her. Sexual thoughts and actions were a function of that, at least for me. It wasn't just a sexual thing, but rather the effect of being inundated by pretty much every loving emotion possible. But to me, pregnancy is certainly a beautiful form.

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My ex was afraid that sex would hurt babies, so I didn't have ANY sex during pregnancy (three kids...), although he sure got a lot of blowjobs!

justacynic

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Ofcourse his wife should get a say! Its her body! I think his intent, just my opinion, was to say "dont stop being intimate". If sexual intercourse becomes uncomfy or painful what about sensual massage? Or mutual masturbation? There are many ways to show affection and stay connected with your preggers spouse. It can't be easy being a pregnant woman I can imagine. =/

Thank you. Your assumption was/is correct.

and in further response to Dolfette, I believe the only thing worse than not having sex is having sex with a partner who does not *want* to have sex. I'd rather wank off myself since *I* am always a willing participant. ;-) So no, not always, not when painful or uncomfortable.

However, there will be problems if intimacy is simply abandoned, as you are then talking about a year--minimum--without sexual contact between a married couple.

justacynic

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've always thought the pregnant female form was gorgeous. Not sure what one element does it but its extremely appealing and like you say "stunning".

Pregnancy is the ultimate expression/representation of femininity since males cannot be pregnant. I think that's what it is.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You had one of those, too, huh? A guy who puts the 'ex' in sex :biggrin1: - Bum deal, innit?

Yeah, it seems that I was the only one not having sex while I was pregnant. He was having loads... with someone else.

voodooyoudo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oy! I'm glad she's always horny regularly and pregnancy just seems to make her more so.

I'll gladly oblige that urge. :biggrin1: