Pregnancy by big penis

mib348

Sexy Member
Media
Hi girls,
Please share some stories of experience of if any of you or a lady you know got pregnant by a big penis (other than your husband or boyfriend) by swinging or wife swap or one night stand or trying to conceive for a baby

rtg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Well i think thats the ultimate purpose of this forum in first place. Common you gotta agree with this
Uh no. You signed up today. You have no idea of the purpose as to what most women use this site for.

Also, your question is just creepy.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well i think thats the ultimate purpose of this forum in first place. Common you gotta agree with this
Who the fuck are you to tell anyone here what the culture here is and with what we must agree? I'm not here for any agenda but my own. If your goal is to try to get new, titillating stories out of people, that's great. I sincerely hope that works out for you. That's not related to my agenda, however, nor what purpose the site holds for me.

I don't have to "common" (come on) about anything. As has already been said you literally joined today, so how are you trying to dictate how other people use the site or what the culture is like on here?

If you're looking for wank fodder on here, you do you, but that doesn't mean everyone else on the site has to go along with it. I'd suggest checking out https://www.lpsg.com/forums/fictitious-stories.13/

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Hi girls,
Please share some stories of experience of if any of you or a lady you know got pregnant by a big penis (other than your husband or boyfriend) by swinging or wife swap or one night stand or trying to conceive for a baby

1. Girls are not allowed to post on LPSG. Women post here.
2. No.

Mercurygirl

Superior Member
Media
Hi girls,

Funny you should ask ...

I have this inexplicable tendency (usually spurred on by a few glasses of wine) to ask pregnant women I meet, does the father have a big penis and did he fuck you on a dirty cum stained hotel mattress in front of several naked people?

Probably the reason why I never get invited to baby showers anymore.

=/

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Funny you should ask ...

I have this inexplicable tendency (usually spurred on by a few glasses of wine) to ask pregnant women I meet, does the father have a big penis and did he fuck you on a dirty cum stained hotel mattress in front of several naked people?

Probably the reason why I never get invited to baby showers anymore.

=/
So that is how to get out of baby showers!