Pregnancy/large cocks

cinnakitty

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
:confused: Just wondering if anyone has experienced a "large-cock-craving" during pregnancy or just what people's experiences were with them during-more difficult, less difficult etc...

deewil

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've wondered about penis size mainly because of whether it had any effect on the ability to be impregnated and the sex of a child. There is a theory that sperm from a longer dong, because it is implanted even farther back in the vagina, favors not only that sperm but also the ones that are imprinted to create a male baby.

Bryan_Lyte2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
deewil said:
I've wondered about penis size mainly because of whether it had any effect on the ability to be impregnated and the sex of a child. There is a theory that sperm from a longer dong, because it is implanted even farther back in the vagina, favors not only that sperm but also the ones that are imprinted to create a male baby.

We have twins in our hereditary line, and the male creating gene is also dominant in my family, If that theory was any thing right, I'd end up producing, gay male twins, thanks but no thanks.:cool:

EnglishGentleman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Deewil...

In zoological and evolutionary terms (therefore human terms), there may be a little truth in the first part of what you say.

If a female animal had, say a 6" vagina, and was inseminated say by a penis that reached 3" inside, then was followed immediately after by a penis that penetrated to 5", the second male's sperm may potentially be in a statistically better position to impregnate.

This falls down a bit when you consider that the ejaculate of both males will likely coat the cervix relatively equally and mix to pool in the same place. The competition element is brought to a more equal level. In this light, the shorter male stands the better chance of impregnating by virtue of having been there first, but only just. Internal film taken of women at orgasm shows the cervix "craning" or dipping forward into the pool of sperm during orgasm, so even if only the longer/bigger penis triggered orgasm, the cervix would be dipping into a pool of mixed semen from both males.

Penis size, like other physical features has a genetic basis, so if the second male "strikes it lucky" then that may have a bearing on the endowment of the offspring if it were male....

As to the second point, I'm sorry, that's poppycock. Gender selection is based upon a combination of chromosomal selection/interaction, vaginal and uterinal chemical environment and to some degree temperature. The final gender of a human foetus is not clear until several weeks into pregnancy anyway, and many feel that our gender remains essentially indeterminate until this point.

Many modern amphibians and reptiles have their gender determined solely by the temperature of the egg at a given stage of development but mammals are a different and more complicated story.

BTW... For an idea to be described as "Theory" it must already be shown to have some significant and measurable probability or statistical precedent... What you mention is a hypothesis, i.e. just an idea without valid cause for belief.

Evolution is a theory, Gravity is (believe it or not) a theory but Santa Claus and the Tooth Fairy are hypotheses...

I hope I don't come across as patronising, it's not my intention, and I hope that helps clear the idea you mentioned in your mind.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
cinnakitty said:
:confused: Just wondering if anyone has experienced a "large-cock-craving" during pregnancy or just what people's experiences were with them during-more difficult, less difficult etc...

Well, during pregnancy some women craves lots of sex....i did :tongue: maybe the craving for a large penis is to fulfill it to the maximun because of its size...who knows ?:confused:

cinnakitty

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Wow...I didn't realise what a lot of serious thought this would provoke :smile:
I'm wondering perhaps if the vagina's increased stretchiness in anticipation of the birth means I now want what I can now more easily accomodate??
Or maybe hormones just make you a horny beast...but I do want something bigger!

B_DWTS00

1st Like
Media
Contonilia said:
I know that to have have sex with a large cock when pregnant led to me aborting my baby at 16 weeks.

Maybe you really did and Im sorry to hear that, but it deffinatly wasnt from the sex.:rolleyes:

deewil

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
EnglishGentleman said:
As to the second point, I'm sorry, that's poppycock. Gender selection is based upon a combination of chromosomal selection/interaction, vaginal and uterinal chemical environment and to some degree temperature. The final gender of a human foetus is not clear until several weeks into pregnancy anyway, and many feel that our gender remains essentially indeterminate until this point.

First, yes, I know that the better word to have used is "hypothesis."

As for that hypothesis, I did mention it before under another heading here some time last year. I'm too lazy to search for it and create a link to it here, but in that thread I did paste some information that was the source of the assumption, or hypothesis or, maybe, old wives' tale, about the association between size and a baby's gender.

However, what makes me think it's not without some merit is that I read things like the following and wonder how many very endowed fellas would say "I can't answer the question about size running in the family because my parents had only one boy and everyone else are my sisters."

http://lpsg.org/showthread.php?t=23728

Mumzi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
DWTS00 said:
Maybe you really did and Im sorry to hear that, but it deffinatly wasnt from the sex.:rolleyes:

This is probably true. Unless he was horribly,horribly rough. I think it is more likely that the pregnancy wasn't a good one; the placenta may not have been in good shape and not imbedded well into the endometrium . I also lost a baby, tho at 9 weeks.

It is possible you induced labor when you had an orgasm. When women have an orgasm the uterus contracts. In a health pregnancy this is NOT a problem. But the pregnancy may not have been a healthy one. The baby may not have been healthy. I lost mine after getting pregnant on the pill. It was thought that there may have been something wrong with the fetus. The body is an amazing thing, and women's bodies are even more amazing when you think of how it incubates a child, then has the means to sustain that life- with her body after birth.

It is possible that there was something wring with the child and it was better that this happened. Having a still born is even more traumatic.
I believe the baby I lost was just not meant to be.