Pregnancy prevention without the use of condoms

sangheili90

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I read that somewhere after I posted, but it still applies to your education on the topic :)

Definitely, I've actually been kind of depressed for a few weeks because a girl I was pursuing during the fall semester didn't work out for me like I thought it was going to.

Betty_Cocker

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Definitely, I've actually been kind of depressed for a few weeks because a girl I was pursuing during the fall semester didn't work out for me like I thought it was going to.

Don't put yourself through that. When it doesn't work out, there is a reason Means it never would have been long term. Always look at those as "dodging a bullet" and learning opportunities

No regrets. Life Lesson #1

Reactions: lapdog2001

Betty_Cocker

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
You're a virgin. How about waiting until you're naked and physically close with a woman before deciding condoms are out forever? See how your body responds. You might be surprised.

you know this is true because on your own your dick may deflate, but when you get the girl of your dreams and are there realizing you are about to actually fuck her, I'll bet your dick will be like stone.

sangheili90

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
you know this is true because on your own your dick may deflate, but when you get the girl of your dreams and are there realizing you are about to actually fuck her, I'll bet your dick will be like stone.

LOL I have no idea, but dreams don't usually become reality unfortunately lol.

Nate2020

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I agree with Halcyondays sex with a woman is way different than masturbation. Its way more intense when you have the touch, sound and smells of a woman and her response to your movements. You might be surprised that you can climax. If not do what a lot of men do. Just be honest with your partner and tell her that she is wonderful, sexy and hot but the condom prevents you from reaching orgasm. After she orgasms from PIV action ask her to use her mouth or hand to finish you. Trust me she will not mind. She will not know what your felling unless you share it with her.

sangheili90

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I agree with Halcyondays sex with a woman is way different than masturbation. Its way more intense when you have the touch, sound and smells of a woman and her response to your movements. You might be surprised that you can climax. If not do what a lot of men do. Just be honest with your partner and tell her that she is wonderful, sexy and hot but the condom prevents you from reaching orgasm. After she orgasms from PIV action ask her to use her mouth or hand to finish you. Trust me she will not mind. She will not know what your felling unless you share it with her.

I have no basis to compare masturbation to sex with a woman, since I've never been with one in my life.

Betty_Cocker

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
When you are almost 27 and still a virgin and never kissed a female......it is a fantasy lol.
Don't rush it. Don't listen to society. Believe me, you have plenty of time to get settled down.
It will happen when you least expect it... so spend every day just enjoying the day and don't worry about whether or not you are a virgin. (That's NOT a terrible thing... no matter what you hear.)

sangheili90

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Don't rush it. Don't listen to society. Believe me, you have plenty of time to get settled down.
It will happen when you least expect it... so spend every day just enjoying the day and don't worry about whether or not you are a virgin. (That's NOT a terrible thing... no matter what you hear.)

I know people keep saying that, but I'm almost 27.....I feel like I'm missing out on all of this. I want a relationship but I also want to have sex. I feel like what I'm looking for just doesn't exist and/or the opportunity just might never arise or totally pass me by without me even realizing it.

Brodie888

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I know people keep saying that, but I'm almost 27.....I feel like I'm missing out on all of this. I want a relationship but I also want to have sex. I feel like what I'm looking for just doesn't exist and/or the opportunity just might never arise or totally pass me by without me even realizing it.

Sounds like you need to completely change your strategy.

It's not about what you look like, how much money you have, how smart or funny you are. It's the playbook that you are using, full stop.

You need to get out of the house and date as many women as you can. If nothing else it will make you a better small talker. But hopefully it will get you past the awkward virgin sex stage and how to please a woman sexually before meeting Miss Right.

Reactions: rtg and Shackleford

Brodie888

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If he actively chose to be in the situation he is in and asked if it was ok, I'd probably agree with you. But since he's unhappy with it, then to me telling him to keep doing what he is doing isn't the right solution.

It's like waiting for a certain bus at the wrong bus stop.

rtg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
The pill (some types) is actually good for some women. But some women do have side effects. It's up to the women to decide... it's her body.

I'll elaborate on it being good for women... it's good for me because I have a hormonal condition called polycystic ovarian syndrome. It has a lot of negative side effects... and there's no single way to manage it. But one of the ways is through the pill as it gives me the correct balance of eostrogen and whatever else and regulates my period. The pill is a very good tool for women who have irregular periods (ranging from getting it too often or hardly ever at all).

Then there's implanon... I also found this very effective. I used implanon before I was diagnosed with my condition. It is apparently the most effective contraception thing for a woman and the good thing is that it lasts for 3 years and you don't need to remember to take a pill everyday.

But I still maintain it's the woman's choice. There's risk with all types of contraceptives. The only thing that is 100% preventative is abstinence.

Reactions: Betty_Cocker

rtg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
And before you go quoting statistics back at me about how ineffective said contraceptives are.... I'm basing this on actual conversations with doctors, brochures provided at the doctors office and my own experience. I've been in a number of monogamous relationships while just relying on the pill or implanon and I've never fallen pregnant.

Frodo46888

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
There is the issue of who is in control. Condoms and vasectomy place the responsibility on the male, while most other means of contraception make the female primarily responsible. The decision on pregnancy should be a mutual one, but which partner is willing and able to consistently implement it?

Reactions: rtg and sangheili90

sangheili90

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sounds like you need to completely change your strategy.

It's not about what you look like, how much money you have, how smart or funny you are. It's the playbook that you are using, full stop.

You need to get out of the house and date as many women as you can. If nothing else it will make you a better small talker. But hopefully it will get you past the awkward virgin sex stage and how to please a woman sexually before meeting Miss Right.

I've already explained this before, but my entire adult life I've almost never been around the opposite sex, meaning my opportunity to meet women I'd be interested in is extremely low. I've had random things pop up sporadically in my day to day life but due to a combination of shyness and awkwardness, with women that I'm interested in, I'd blow the opportunity. I decided to go to college this past semester, more for self development reasons since I'm already financially set, and I did learn to at least how to talk to women and approach them, I just wasn't able to make anything come of it. Yeah, I was definitely painfully awkward at first and at times felt borderline pathetic, but I kept pushing it and got to the point where I felt somewhat normal and confident. However, it does help being pretty much the perfect package physically, as women will be far more open to advances from someone like me.

I'm not interested in playing the field, I just want to find someone I really like and physically attracted to and go from there. Straight men don't have access to hundreds of women and go on dates with a different girl every week, it doesn't work like that.

And before someone tells me to try online dating sites my answer is no. I've been catfished twice on there, one was transgender and the other one was using fake pics. The amount of time, energy and frustration is not worth it, especially when you take into consideration the fact I've literally netted 0 from all of it.