Pregnancy prevention without the use of condoms

someperson

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Don't consider pulling out an option. Sperm can be found in trace amount even in precum and since you're determined not to father a child before you're ready (good for you!) just rule this one out. Remember, of the millions that were released in your making it took just one to make you. It won't take more to father your child.

I'm not a doctor nor am I an expert in contraceptives but as far as I'm concerned oral contraceptives can be used with minimal adverse effect up to a certain age. This is the reason why my girlfriend and I have mutually agreed that she'll go off the pills. Luckily for me I don't suffer the same fate as you when putting on a condom so between my girlfriend and I we've decided that I'd wear a condom.

he screw if she does want them he will never have a relationship at all with that person... or she will cheat on him and get
pregnant with someone else

he should take a timemachine to 1940s that will meet his standards

svrocks

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
he screw if she does want them he will never have a relationship at all with that person... or she will cheat on him and get
pregnant with someone else

he should take a timemachine to 1940s that will meet his standards

That's something he and his partner will have to work out. I just think it's a shame condoms don't work for him. It would've simplified his situation greatly.

sangheili90

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Don't consider pulling out an option. Sperm can be found in trace amount even in precum and since you're determined not to father a child before you're ready (good for you!) just rule this one out. Remember, of the millions that were released in your making it took just one to make you. It won't take more to father your child.

I'm not a doctor nor am I an expert in contraceptives but as far as I'm concerned oral contraceptives can be used with minimal adverse effect up to a certain age. This is the reason why my girlfriend and I have mutually agreed that she'll go off the pills. Luckily for me I don't suffer the same fate as you when putting on a condom so between my girlfriend and I we've decided that I'd wear a condom.

I actually knew about that but totally forgot about it on here, that is why the pull out method done correctly has a fairly high failure rate.

umdoistressilvaquatro

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I actually knew about that but totally forgot about it on here, that is why the pull out method done correctly has a fairly high failure rate.
That graph from wikipedia mixes two informations together. For behavioral methods, they putted perfect use Pearl Index, while for the other methods they putted actual use Pearl Index. So the inneficacy of pulling out is much worst.

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Reactions: sangheili90

umdoistressilvaquatro

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Generally, it's not my repsonsibilty to provide the ignorant with education... given that the same device you used to post this absence of argument can also execute search functions that return such results as this:

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/birth-control-pills-affect-womens-taste/
The "scientific american" is not really a science publication journal, so it's just not evidence. There can be some good discussion of evidence there, but they are also very drawn to controversy and clickbait. A direct source to the Royal Society article would provide an easy access to information like: how small the study are considering what incredible conclusions they are taking, how they didn't used two different groups for study and control (having instead used the same group in 2 sessions), how the study actually found different conclusions than their theoretical framework (they didn't found MHC dissimilarity being a factor for attractiveness as was found by Wedekind, per example)...
I know that you didn't read the article. You are not really educating me, since you are not providing me with any good information and is not possible to educate about something you don't know yourself. You are trying (very reluctantly) to provide evidence for a point you made. So I just lost my time having to find the actual scientific paper, just to discover that you definitely haven't read it at all, and you are even pissy that I won't accept your argument that was probably based on a half-read non-scientific article (just the title, I bet) from a sensationalist magazine. Did you expect me to thank you for enlighten me from the darkness of my ignorance?

Reactions: kyle2457 and rtg

rtg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
The "scientific american" is not really a science publication journal, so it's just not evidence. There can be some good discussion of evidence there, but they are also very drawn to controversy and clickbait. A direct source to the Royal Society article would provide an easy access to information like: how small the study are considering what incredible conclusions they are taking, how they didn't used two different groups for study and control (having instead used the same group in 2 sessions), how the study actually found different conclusions than their theoretical framework (they didn't found MHC dissimilarity being a factor for attractiveness as was found by Wedekind, per example)...
I know that you didn't read the article. You are not really educating me, since you are not providing me with any good information and is not possible to educate about something you don't know yourself. You are trying (very reluctantly) to provide evidence for a point you made. So I just lost my time having to find the actual scientific paper, just to discover that you definitely haven't read it at all, and you are even pissy that I won't accept your argument that was probably based on a half-read non-scientific article (just the title, I bet) from a sensationalist magazine. Did you expect me to thank you for enlighten me from the darkness of my ignorance?
I'm looking forward to the response...

kyle2457

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Women (or men for that matter) are not objects. You hopefully don't need a study to be aware of that.
Hormones do affect the behavior and perception of our surrounding. But it's kind of sad for anyone to still think in this day and age that a woman (or man) can be simplified to a huge pile of hormones where if you get the right numbers you can make her do anything.
But it still makes me laugh (or in this case a light chuckle) when trying to correlate two different things and failing to see the bigger picture and realizing that you have to be careful when comparing 2 variables when dozens of others are also changing.

To get back to the main topic : as a man you will rarely get to choose which kind of birth control your partner uses in the beginning. And probably, as not even your "new" girlfriend, she doesn't need your input and might not like having you comment on it.
A lot are on the pill. Some, especially mid 20s (that's the group I know more about) are shifting to IUD because it's less constraints and less direct health impacts (especially for smokers).
Now, despite what form of birth control they are on, a lot of women will continue to use condoms until they have a steady relationship. Because no one wants to catch an STD. Some won't, it depends on the person. But from personal experience, more often than not you will have to use a condom. So unfortunately, you will probably have to make condoms work for you.

Reactions: rtg

pronatalist

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What about the virtues of simply accepting the natural family growth? There is a lot of good reasons why huge numbers of people do not like to use birth control at all.

kyle2457

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Maybe because today in western countries, a pregnancy and a child isn't something easy to finance and take care of. And if a couple unfit to be parents doesn't want to go through with the psychological impacts of an abortion, maybe putting on a condom, an IUD or taking the pill is a good idea.

I'd rather people do that than potentially ruin a kid's life from the get-go.

Reactions: socalfreak