pregnancy/unprotected sex questions/advice needed please

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by lotsofquestions, May 9, 2011.

1. lotsofquestions

lotsofquestions New Member

Albums:
    Hey guys. going to try to keep this short.

met a girl, had unprotected the 2nd time we hung out. we fucked 4 or 5 times each time. and did it 4 or 5 times over the course of 3 days.

I was a virgin when I met her (she didnt know this... I performed pretty good for a virgin) but there was definitely some things I need to learn still.

I dont know if its because I wasnt rock hard, or because she might be "loose" for my "small" (small IMO.. 4.5 -5 inch girth), but I dont really feel anything in my dick when I am fucking her real hard and fast. I imagine tons of pre cum is coming out and even when I cum its almost hard to tell. I pull out at the very very very last millisecond! and into her mouth :)

anyways, she said she started feeling sick, little late on her period (which she did eventually get, but a short one). we did a pregnancy test 10 days after we fucked and it came back as negative. but it sure gave us a scare.

so im wondering, what can we (she) do so I can fuck her unprotected, and preferably cum inside of her?? (even though she likes swallowing)

2. B_Glib

B_Glib New Member

The pill.
    That thing that starts with an M. Meridia?
    Vasectomy.
    Damn you're stupid as shit.

3. MsThang

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    South Florida (recently relocated from NYC)
    Verified:
    Photo
    You both need to go to your nearest family planning center and get educated.

4. Uncutpete

Gold Member

Albums:
    PLANNED PARENTHOOD!!!
    Look it up. Go there. Learn about birth control immediately! They are great. If you don't you run the risk of at least creating a great deal of pain, at most ruining your lives. Do you have any choice?

5. brinzaulsschwul

Gold Member

If you fuck without a condom, not only do you risk getting someone pregnant because there are millions of sperm in precum but you risk a sexually transmitted infection.
    You suggest that she was not a virgin, so how do you know that is not pregnant already by someone else??

If she goes on the pill, that takes time to become effective, but how do you know that she is taking it?? So many men get taken in by women who say that they are on the pill, but the reality is that they are not.

She could wear a Merina or have Implanon which is an implant in the arm under the skin.

but really, you BOTH need to take responsibility, she for birth control and you for protection from STI`s. In other words, you need to wear a condom. How do you know that she does not have genital herpes or genital warts high in her vagina? Because of course you can really see those with the eye cannot you? NO YOU CANNOT.

Pregnancy Quiz

And what if she has undiagnosed HIV? How can you see that?? YOU CANNOT

Go and buy some condoms and get some water based lube too and stop ruining your life with a kid you don't want yet.

Brinz

6. lotsofquestions

Albums:
    wow. finally a good answer. thank you very much for that. I trust her completely. she is a good girl. doesnt drink, smoke, party, ever go out. she has had a bf for 2 years and has been single for 6-8 months I think. I am pretty sure she is clean/std free unless you can get them other ways? same with me. I am a virgin, I am 99.99% I am clean unless you can get them another way?

I dont think she would lie to me about being on the pill, but I will confirm it with her when I see her again in 2 weeks. im pretty sure she said she just started taking it because her benefits at work or something help pay for it and those just kicked in.

that implant thing sounds neat. got any more info on it? maybe I will bring it up with her.... MAYBE.

how can she get genital warts high up in her vagina?

surely theres a way that sex can he had without a condom? all the time every time? or I am I living in dream land and it really IS that easy to get a girl pregnant?

and about the kid thing... is there not such thing as a morning after pill or something like that? or an abortion? or something you can do if you get her pregnant and dont want it and want it gone/cancelled ASAP? you guys are making it sound like once my sperm has touched her egg than it is way too late.

sorry for all the dumb questions. I was the kid in school that was out working all day every day and not partying and fucking girls all day every day like most people. when I had spare time it was spent with friends and bikes. I had/have no social life, I had no time for girls, and because of that I have been pretty much single - and looking - for 21 years now. like I said, I was a virgin up until a month ago (never fucked a pussy, did other stuff though)

but thank you for the very informative post, I really appreciate that. now when I talk about it with my girlfriend I wont sound like such a moron!! keep em coming lol!!

7. Gecko4lif

Gold Member

Albums:
    This ^. This so damn hard.

8. B_subgirrl

B_subgirrl New Member

If you aren't mature enough to have educated yourself on pregnancy and STDs, you aren't mature enough to be fucking another human.

Try for a bit of responsibility and stick to your hand until you learn what you need to.

9. jdoe86

Gold Member

Albums:
    This is why they need to have sex education in school. Lack of information leads to a trip to the Maury Povich Show for "You Are The Father Dumbass!" If you are too shy to go to the local Planned Parenthood then you can find information on the internet or at your local library. If you are man enough to have sex, then you should be man enough to find the information.

10. Joll

Gold Member

Albums:
    Well, I'd find out some more about contraception (online from reliable sites, or from an advice centre) - and definitely use a condom until you know more.

Maybe you can both learn together? :)

11. Robert53

Robert53 Member

Albums:
    you think you did not feel anything because of your small girth. same thing with me. i have a pretty small dick. i think from all my many years of stroking, i conditioned myself to my hand. after i started having sex, it took me almost a year to have an orgasm from penetration. i really had to put my mind to it, focus and finally got off. it was an achievement. i still have that sometimes. a friend of mine here has been married for over 35 years. he still has problems getting off in his wife. she or he usually finishes the job by hand. so, hang in there!!!

12. lotsofquestions

Albums:
    what is your girth? I read on a site the other day that maybe she just so fucking silky wet down there that it makes absolutely no resistance/friction when I am fucking her and it feels like she is super loose or I am super tiny, not that ive ever fucked a super loose girl. I was a virgin before this so...

I can definitely have an orgasm from penetration and pulling out is simple... but the precum. thats the real killer...

13. davidburke12

davidburke12 New Member

Genital warts are external. They can be passed on to another person through skin-to-skin contact. Condoms will not help with that one, but they can prevent other sexually transmitted diseases like hiv, etc.

I realize that a lot of the posters here mentioned that the girl should go on the pill. Please be aware that birth control pills/patches have a serious side effect for women, such as increased chances of developing blood clots. Blood clots can cause a heart attack or stroke. Some women (as young as 20) who have taken the pill have complained about chest pains (a warning signal for them to get their heart checked)

What I'm trying to say here is that it's best to seek advice from a health professional rather than from a website or internet source. From your first post, I can tell that there is a lot that you need to know. You can even google for plannex parenthood clinics in your area that you can visit. At least there, you will be able to get answers for all of your questions, I can guarantee you.

Good luck.

14. poultrygeist

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I am stunned.

Hopefully the OP is not serious.

15. fire77

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I don't think a guy capable of joining a website like this and don't know about the risks of unprotected sex.

This thread should be moved to the fictitious stories forum.

16. SoSoPretty

SoSoPretty Member

Albums:
    Do you have Google blocked on your browser?

17. Frnkd213

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I read your story and thought of myself. 6+ girth4 3/4 when really hard. Fucked once at 19 in my car saw headlights, got scared and came without any fireworks. No protection, spontaneous and unexpected for both of us, one thing led to another. Got so scared thought I got her pregnant. Was in college and told myself fuck this. Broke up (yes it was her not me), never fucked again until 27. Fucked my wife to be liked a jack rabbit. I would have called myself a virgin. Unprotected as she was ok and on the pill- helped her with her intense period apparently. Good for me though. Anyway I knew she had herpes from a previous bf who did not tell her. There was no internet to learn what it was about, so asked professionals and read some information on what herpes was. Remember we were living on the heels of the sex revolution and just on the HIV and aids outbreak. Well she did tell me and I chose to fuck unprotected anyway.

Have lived with it with no regret. So lesson here, if you are not in the mind to live with
    your actions take all precautions. If not good luck there is no cure for herpes.

She's no longer on the pill, we're in our 50's and happy. One son(good enough for us), and still fuck, though not like rabbits more like 17 year cicadas, (google to understand). Occasionally we do have out breaks. Don't jack off (which I do I between moments of passion) as my out break is on my shaft.

To be honest I have considered craig list to go DL but when it come to the part of answering if I am disease free, I am not about to take resposibility for infecting another person and lie about it. Never had a gay experience, though it has crossed my mind as I am curious. Mostly for the receiving or giving hand or oral, not anal. I am highly sexual and willing but that is just a wish.

Never told my story to anyone but I feel you are in the position I was in. Be careful play it safe your choice can be forever there is no abortion or a day after pill for HIV, or herpes.

#17 Frnkd213, May 11, 2011
    Last edited: May 11, 2011
  18. lotsofquestions

Albums:
    good story, thanks for that, I appreciate it unlike most of the other answers in this thread..

I hate to keep sounding so dumb.. but I havnt had many sexual encounters, or many encounters with STDs, but youre making it sound like herpes is permanent? I knew aids was permanent, but herpes too? Ive got thousands of friends, I know tens of thousands of people.. but I dont think ive ever hears of any of them having herpes.

I was under the impression/assumption that A LOT (80%+) of people didnt use condoms. turns out I might be wrong? I know for one night stands yeah thats obvious.. but when youre with someone youve known for a long time and totally trust do you still use/need them?

sorry to sound so un-educated in this subject, but I am. I would like to see a lot of you guys try to do what I do everyday and not ask dumb questions and make yourselves look like fools. we all gotta start at square 1. thats pretty much where I am now in the sex-education area!! and dont bother recommending a library, thats just ridiculous.

if youre not going to post a helpful post, you may as well fuck off. youre definitely not going to hurt my feelings or make me change my ways, so please dont even waste your time if youre going to be a dick about it.

but to everyone with serious/helpful answer, I truly thank you guys and girls. I really appreciate this. it means a lot to me. I love learning new things which I am doing tons of here, and I REALLY appreciate when people teach me stuff. I also really like teaching others things and I try to do a very good job of it. I can promise that the knowledge you guys teach me will be taught to others tenfold.

thnks.

19. Gecko4lif

Gold Member

Albums:
    Herepes is permanent
    aids is permanent

20. lotsofquestions

Albums:
    wow, I didnt know that (about herpes)... thats scary stuff!! how do you get herpes? me and my girlfriend are 100% loyal and 100% clean (I think..), she is a very good girl, do we have to worry about anything?

Draft saved Draft deleted