Pregnancy

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know that when a girl is pregnant she'll miss her period, will she still PMS? or will the whole thing just not happen?
No, she will not PMS. PMS stands for Pre-Menstrual Syndrome. Pregnancy however causes many major hormonal changes which may be mistaken for PMS to a novice observer. Translation she might be a little bitchy.

If your girlfriend is pregnant, please do yourself a favor and buy the following books:

Our Bodies, Our Selves - Even if she isn't pregnant ALL men and women need to own and read this book. It's pretty much an owners manual for the female body.

What to Expect When you're Expecting - Yes men can read it too.
The Expectant Father: Facts, Tips and Advice for Dads-to-Be,

If she's pregnant try to remember that she's way more scared than you are. Also, she did not do this to herself, you were there too. Sometimes men twice your age fail to grasp this simple fact.

I hate hearing people say some girl went and got herself pregnant. WTF?!?:confused::mad:

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I had a severe mood episode while I was pregnant. Most women have some sort of mood changes, especially in the first trimester. Some women, however, feel great mentally when they are pregnant. It's really a crapshoot.