Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I’ve heard stories that women in their second trimester get extremely horny and by God I’m here to tell you they do! My GF and I planned to marry next year and continue with having a family but seemed to have gotten things a bit out of schedule…no worries as we love each other totally and intend to spend the rest of our lives together…so out of the blue she gets pregnant…neither of us thought we could have any so it is TRULY a BLESSING we TOTALLY accept.
So anyway…in the first trimester she had the typical morning (ALL FREAKIN’ DAY sickness!) but almost like clockwork when she hit the second trimester she got EXTREMELY horny!!! Honestly the day she woke up to great the glorious moment she rolled over and said “I want your dick – BAD!” and proceeded to slobber on my dick and balls with gusto and then “demanded” I go down her, which I did of course, until she came hard! Not even waiting to catch her breath, she rolled me over, mounted my torrid cock, and rode me until we both came hard!
Almost EVERYDAY since then she has sucked me off in the morning, every night before we sleep, wants to fuck at the drop of a hat and I don’t dare deny her! I’d be a fool to anyway – she’s smokin’ hot!!! And the best part I hear she’ll want it more and get even hornier as this trimester goes on…I’m having a baby which I’ve always wanted, have the woman of my dreams and getting some of the greatest sex ever!!! I can’t believe I’m this lucky!!!

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have heard of this. Some folk say it is nature's way of making sure the baby is well-nourished...:tongue:

Later she may want to ease up on the BJs because the pressure on her stomach is forcing her to reduce the size of her 'meals'. There will still be positions for intercourse you can enjoy until the baby's head drops.