pregnant sex

njack

Experimental Member
Media
It is totally safe. The only time to avoid it is when the pregnancy is considered high risk. There is always her performing oral sex-- many women I talk to enjoy giving oral sex during their pregnancy. A few women have told me they enjoy anal too.

D

deleted26151

Ewwghh what if they baby was born with black eyes!?

Lol im only messin, Ive heard it can induce labour if the pregnancy is far enough along...

darkone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You can pretty much do whatever you want as long as she is ok with everything. Let her be the judge of what she can do or handle and be sympathic too it and don't get mad if she say's no. :)

rundry

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
no problems with it dude. just don't be rough. I had pregnant sex through my 4 childrens terms. I really enoyed it. seems like the juices never stops flowing. with mine it seemed like having a baby made them more horny. my last one was born on her due date after a hell of a round of good screwing. so yeah, go for it man.

7x6

Sexy Member
Media
Some of the best sex I ever had with my ex wife was while she was pregnant. It was possibly when she was at her horniest apart from the first few months we were together. Really got into fucking from behind while both lying on our side. My eldest was a week or so overdue until one saturday night, a very hot curry and a glorious fuck... Followed by 12 hours of labour in the local hospital...