pregnant sex

Discussion in 'Show Off' started by txca2002b, May 6, 2007.

1. txca2002b

txca2002b New Member

anyone care to chat about pregnant sex?? i'll be in the chat room this morning (sunday)...my wife is pregnant.

2. njack

njack Member

It is totally safe. The only time to avoid it is when the pregnancy is considered high risk. There is always her performing oral sex-- many women I talk to enjoy giving oral sex during their pregnancy. A few women have told me they enjoy anal too.

3. Talmidge

Talmidge Active Member

Albums:
    Ewwghh what if they baby was born with black eyes!?

Lol im only messin, Ive heard it can induce labour if the pregnancy is far enough along...

4. RoccoBD

RoccoBD Active Member

Albums:
    I just know it's extra warm inside the vagina. Feels real nice.

5. darkone

darkone New Member

Albums:
    You can pretty much do whatever you want as long as she is ok with everything. Let her be the judge of what she can do or handle and be sympathic too it and don't get mad if she say's no. :)

6. rundry

rundry New Member

Albums:
    no problems with it dude. just don't be rough. I had pregnant sex through my 4 childrens terms. I really enoyed it. seems like the juices never stops flowing. with mine it seemed like having a baby made them more horny. my last one was born on her due date after a hell of a round of good screwing. so yeah, go for it man.

7. SR_Pepe_LePube

SR_Pepe_LePube Account Disabled

We both enjoyed having sex when my wife was pregnant - it was when she was pregnant we learnt a lot more about sex positions.

8. 7x6

7x6 Member

Some of the best sex I ever had with my ex wife was while she was pregnant. It was possibly when she was at her horniest apart from the first few months we were together. Really got into fucking from behind while both lying on our side. My eldest was a week or so overdue until one saturday night, a very hot curry and a glorious fuck... Followed by 12 hours of labour in the local hospital...

Draft saved Draft deleted