Pregnant sex

A little but I was more curious about what it would feel like after seeing it but I was surprised it was so tight again! The pussy is an amazing thing!!!
yeah it is dude. would love to see before and after pics. I dont knwo if women are into that tho LOL

Reactions: diver6 and orangeC

Motion-of-the-Ocean

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
We had sex throughout pregnancy and with the second one, right up to the day before birth (the doctor claimed that might have been responsible for making it easier and quicker). I found pregnant sex very erotic and remember things like the sensation of the baby kicking while she was on top and the squirting of her milk filled breasts on me. I did however miss the missionary position since that became impractical after a certain point.

But the best memories had nothing to do with sex but just in seeing the end result of the shared life we created being born. Those were the only two times in my life where I've experienced enough happiness to bring me to tears.

thick_

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yes we continued to have sex often but as mentioned before less rough around 8 months in.

I felt great that we created a life, but also as mentioned before I was more amazed by her and the life she carried and created inside her.

D

deleted814719

My wife and I have always joked (although it's true) that we know EXACTLY when and where we got pregnant and we weren't really trying. The first time was in a hotel in Cocoa Beach, Florida and the second time was during a hotel stay in New Hampshire. And, yes, we DID have sex outside of any vacation or hotel stay.

I loved sex with my wife when she was pregnant, especially for the first few months. It seemed that she was hornier than usual and made for great sex. Once her breasts started to swell and her belly began to show, we changed positions but had a great time. In fact, we had sex the day before our second son was born.

Now, the down-time post birth wasn't great.

insert_8

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
We had sex throughout pregnancy and with the second one, right up to the day before birth (the doctor claimed that might have been responsible for making it easier and quicker). I found pregnant sex very erotic and remember things like the sensation of the baby kicking while she was on top and the squirting of her milk filled breasts on me. I did however miss the missionary position since that became impractical after a certain point.

But the best memories had nothing to do with sex but just in seeing the end result of the shared life we created being born. Those were the only two times in my life where I've experienced enough happiness to bring me to tears.

:heart: :yum

Reactions: Gj816

David Berry2

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
W
My wife is pregnant again, about 3 months. Sex been normal so far but starting to get real horny now. Last time it started around now and she was mad for it untill the end. Yay hormones ha
would like to see your cock that caused the pregnancy. Have a thing for real dad's naked.

Reactions: diver6

MilfBanger78

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
would love to have sex with a pregnant woman. one of my fantasys. however, just not sure i want the product of that.

Simple solution- fuck a chick thats already pregnant by somebody else. Have done it a few times myself, their Hubbies werent getting the job done so they gave me a text. its hot! Women get hornier than ever, plus the mental factor knowing shes carrying another mans baby. lol. Last year did a female friend of mine that was 8 months preg

BubbleButtHungBoy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
There is nothing compared to having sex with the woman that is carrying your child. Of course as the months pass you have to change the positions that you have sex in.

Speaking for myself only, the sex was great during her pregnancies. No period to worry with. And she was horny all the time win, win. The closer she got to delivery the more we fucked. Both of our kids were born vaginal. No sex for a good six to eight weeks after child birth.

The farther along she got the less rough sex we had. It was still passionate but more love making, than animalistic.

Naturally when you're going to become a parent your outlook on life, what you do and where you go start to change.

Sounds like you two really love each other, how wonderful

Reactions: Gj816 and diver6

Always been so intrigued by how it must feel to have sex with a pregnant woman so thanks for explaining guys.

Reactions: diver6

ar49out

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
When my wife was pregnant, I could not keep my hands off her, must have used every position and room in the house multiple times, felt like I owned the world . Happiest time of our lives, got 3 beautiful kids to thank her for. No other sex made me feel so powerful, I was the MAN! Lol