Pregnant Woman Confined Against Her Will

D_Rosalind Mussell

Sexy Member
Media
I was just in Nashua last week to buy some car parts and stop in at Trader Joes in Tyngsboro.

There's also a nice Vietnamese food place on some main street in Nashua (I know how to get there, I just don't know the name of the street) that we go to once in a while.

Vietnamese Noodle House on Main Street? I've never been but always wanted to go. I'm afraid I'm very uneducated about Vietnamese food and would have no idea where to start. :redface:

I haven't been to Trader Joe's in a while, but it's a great store. I think you just inspired me to take a trip there today.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Me either, but I am a fan of Kelly's Roast Beef. The place is a huge meat market if you like the Jersey Shore types. :tongue:
Hahaha. I've only been to the Kelly's up route one, past Saugus. I can't remember the name of the town. Maybe it's still Saugus, I don't know. My favorite place to be was a park off route one where my dog and I could walk a mile, play in a dog run, and then walk two more miles back to the car. She'd sleep forever after such a day, and I liked walking along the gorgeous wooded path. It was a 10 minute drive from my apartment, but I don't remember what it was called.