Pregnant women are beautiful

Intensesoul

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I made this account and thread just because of some moron...

You are not a real man if you don't see the beauty in a pregnant woman...

Nothing more primal and beautiful at the same time.

submit452

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I made this account and thread just because of some moron...

You are not a real man if you don't see the beauty in a pregnant woman...

Nothing more primal and beautiful at the same time.
Hell yes I love pregnant women they are beautiful and glowing and if they've never been pregnant before, just GOREOUS!! You just need to make hot love to them.

Fallingwater

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I beg to differ.
Pregnancy freaks me out. It always looks to me like there's an alien in there ready to burst from the chest or something. Not to mention that the whole process just seems so gross to me.

I could never, ever have sex with a pregnant woman.

And no, I don't plan on having children, ever.

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I beg to differ.
Pregnancy freaks me out. It always looks to me like there's an alien in there ready to burst from the chest or something. Not to mention that the whole process just seems so gross to me.

Wow...so you were hatched?

Gitana Rose

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I beg to differ.

I spose it's a good thing your parents did'nt feel that way:sly:

snax

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Pregnancy Is gross? Wait, isn't everything biological about being a human gross at a fundamental level? Kissing is just putting your lips on the sweet end of someone elses digestive tract for example. And sex? Two humans flinging various bodily fluids at each other. Pregnancy really isn't any more disgusting than any other bodily function. And sex with a pregnant woman has one major advantage: she can't get any more knocked up than she already is. I mean what, you're really not going to have sex with your wife for nine months? That's some nonsense.

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
He said he wasn't planning on being a dad ever, so the question is moot.

The THREAD is supposed to be a eulogy to glowing pregger girls... so let's not focus on one man who is disturbed by it. :wink:

Ed69

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I agree my wife was never more radiant than when she was pregnant.Although if you ask her,beautiful is the last thing she felt!She carried both children all out front and was very uncomfortable.

IntoxicatingToxin

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I was told that I was glowing, beautiful, radiant, etc, when I was pregnant.... it felt good, but I got real tired of the guys who asked to taste my breast milk, and the guys who wanted to fuck me because they didn't have to wear a condom. (Who said I would have sex with them in the first place, condom or not?)

Gitana Rose

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Women get a sweet roundness to them...

Ya just want to squeez'em.

And sex is very enjoyable until about the 5-6 months comfortably.

The orgasms are more intense due to increased blood flow to the pelvis area.:tongue::tongue::tongue:

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Sex can also help ease contractions and induce labor. I had sex all the way up until the 9th month. It's safe until her water breaks, and if both partners are up for it, it's pretty cool.

Captain Elephant

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Now I know I'm in the right group. A pregnant woman is a form I can admire endlessly. With me it's not an erotic thing, I guess it's more envious of the creative power of women. Being a musician creativity is big with me.

I've never had sex with a pregnant woman, and it's not one of my fantasies. The pregnant female form transcends the physical for me. I always feel so compelled to tell an expectant mother how beautiful she looks to me, but society would frown on such displays of overt flattery.

I'm just surprised to hear men express the same feelings I have, and I think it's cool.

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
I don't know if you can say someone isn't a real man if they don't agree with your view of attractiveness...
BUT I work with a girl who said she was really underweight from some virus she caught, and she was really tiny/thin
then she got pregnant and well, not to be too rude but...uh...she is now stacked

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
When my wife was pregnant, she was the most beautiful female on earth! And, I think that all future fathers feel the same way. After all, that bulge is due to their love for each other and it will be another to love soon. A wonderful thing, reproducing is! I think most pregnant women look healthier and glow during those months and it's a wonderful thing to watch.

I never found that my wife was unattractive at all, but beautiful, and we had wonderful and satisfying sex up until 1 day before she gave birth. If anything, her pregnancy was a real turn on during those months.

However, that said, pregnancy is a very personal thing between a husband and wife, so I really don't find "other" women very attractive during the last few months of pregancy. I don't like to see a huge belly covered over by a stretched tee shirt and with the top of the pants pushed down under the belly inorder to make the belly show even more. It, to me, just is'nt very attractive or appealing hanging out like that.

Some decades ago, maternity clothes were designed to make the woman look as beautiful and as attractive as possible during this time. She showed and it was very obvious that she was pregnant, but it was presented in a soft, lady or motherly like way. I wish that this trend would return.

But, then, I'm a bit old fashioned in a lot of ways.

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thats why i take pre-natal vitamins to get the same effects as pregnant women ^_^ it works just as well to get that glow and my nails and skin to be vibrant

Nah, the glow is mostly hormonal. So is the hair and nail growth. I had both even when I was throwing up everything I ate, including the vitamins. The only significant difference between prenatals and a good multivitamin is the elevated levels of iron, folic acid, and calcium in the prenatals, and only folic acid is associated with hair growth, though I don't know whether the increased amount when you're not pregnant makes much difference.

With that said, vitamin supplements are good for you all around, including hair and skin. You can get hair and skin supplements that contain supplements specifically for hair, skin, and nails.

However, that said, pregnancy is a very personal thing between a husband and wife, so I really don't find "other" women very attractive during the last few months of pregancy. I don't like to see a huge belly covered over by a stretched tee shirt and with the top of the pants pushed down under the belly inorder to make the belly show even more. It, to me, just is'nt very attractive or appealing hanging out like that.

I have to respectfully disagree-- though I know that my opinion isn't any less valid than yours. It struck me as funny because all of my female friends who have had kids (including me) were thrilled that maternity clothes followed general style trends-- including low-rise jeans, tank tops, and fitted t-shirts. We felt lucky that we didn't have to wear the "muu-muus" that our mothers did which is probably what you prefer. It's just interesting how people's opiniond differ that way.

I love doing maternity photography, and it's an iffy thing to display since many women and men don't find it appealing in the least. I usually wait until the 8th or even 9th month when mom is in her full pregnant glory and try to take photographs (many nude or semi-nude) which highlight her big belly and full breasts. Many times I'll include dad and other children in these photos as well. I love it, and consider myself lucky when I get a pregnant client, but it's not for everyone.

pregnant woman are beautiful but i wouldnt fuck 1,lol

LOLZ?