Pregnant women are beautiful

Osiris

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I agree my wife was never more radiant than when she was pregnant.Although if you ask her,beautiful is the last thing she felt!She carried both children all out front and was very uncomfortable.

My wife was simply radiant when she was pregnant. Even if you don't get turned on by the body, you have to respect and be awed by the wonder of creation going on within her.

I was told that I was glowing, beautiful, radiant, etc, when I was pregnant.... it felt good, but I got real tired of the guys who asked to taste my breast milk, and the guys who wanted to fuck me because they didn't have to wear a condom. (Who said I would have sex with them in the first place, condom or not?)

You are radiant now, but I can only imagine what you looked like when you were pregnant.

ruffboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
gotta agree with the main concept here, pregnant women are simply absolutely gorgeous. i only wish my wife and i were able to ;-( she'd be unreal in that wonderful state ;-)

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm going to be the voice of dissent here, some pregnant women look vile, the odd few spend their entire pregnancy feeling ill and it shows as they look drained.

When pregnant women look lovely pregnant I think it's in spite of being pregnant not because of.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
:smile:Yes they are. Even more so when they are pregnant. They have a glow of life on their face. As men we just plant the seed. It is this womans work that is important and critical to man kind

frizzle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
I hate people who say Pregnancy is beautiful because it's natural. Having a fat shit after a curry is natrual, but I don't consider that beautiful.

Pregnant chicks don't really do anything for me, more of a turn-off, puffy nipples, fat belly and overall out of proportion. But I'd still fuck one if the opportunity arises.

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
snoozann:

No, I was not talking about muu-muus, which were hidious and made women look like a potato sack or worse.

I am referring to the the fuller, somewhat pleated or smock type blouse or jacket tops, just long enough to cover the skirt or pants top at the waist, but still feminine, or tailored, according to the expenctant mother's style. They were plenty full for the sometimes swelling breast and full enough to not restrict the waist. They also allowed for more comfortable pants or skirts that expanded with the growth of the waist.

My wife found patterns from the 1940's onwards, and made most of her clothes that she wore during her pregnancy. She made clothes for all occasions: tennis outfits, swim, casual, dressy, and even formal evening outfits. She was always comfortable, as it was possible to be in that condition, and always looked feminine and very, very beautiful. She never, ever looked unattractive in anything she wore.

B_Italian1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Men should have a lot of respect for pregnant women especially if it's his baby in her tummy. That's how we all got here, and it's a joy and pain that we'll never experience.

nay-nay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I hate people who say Pregnancy is beautiful because it's natural. Having a fat shit after a curry is natrual, but I don't consider that beautiful.

Pregnant chicks don't really do anything for me, more of a turn-off, puffy nipples, fat belly and overall out of proportion. But I'd still fuck one if the opportunity arises.

"it's a turn-off but i'd still fuck one." :rolleyes: that doesn't even make sense. pretty sure if i was turned off, i wouldn't fuck someone. but maybe i'm not that desperate...:tongue:

chesz001

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Never tried having sex with a pregnant.but when my girl will maybe i can..hahaha

i have a question for those who have this experience..ahmm..do you fuck 'em hard?and penetrate 'em deeper??i was thinkin if it could reach the baby,what will happen..hehehe

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
you can't reach the baby. fuck her any way that feels good for her, just like when she's not pregnant. she may like different things when she's pregnant though-- i was really into anal much more than i am now when i was pregnant.

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I can't wait until i'm pregnant. I'll make sure i'm standing right next to one of these ignorant shmoes who thinks pregnant women are gross and wait for my water to break.

Or i'll just wait until after my child is born and squirt milk in their direction when breastfeeding. :eek::biggrin1:

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I can't wait until i'm pregnant. I'll make sure i'm standing right next to one of these ignorant shmoes who thinks pregnant women are gross and wait for my water to break.

please make sure i'm there to photograph it.

Or i'll just wait until after my child is born and squirt milk in their direction when breastfeeding. :eek::biggrin1:

see above.

galaxus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i personally don't think Preg Women look "sexy", but they sure are beautiful, both literaly and symbolicly.