Pregnant women are beautiful

nay-nay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I can't wait until i'm pregnant. I'll make sure i'm standing right next to one of these ignorant shmoes who thinks pregnant women are gross and wait for my water to break.

Or i'll just wait until after my child is born and squirt milk in their direction when breastfeeding. :eek::biggrin1:

haha. i love you. that's hilarious. :biggrin1:

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
I can't wait until i'm pregnant. I'll make sure i'm standing right next to one of these ignorant shmoes who thinks pregnant women are gross and wait for my water to break.

Or i'll just wait until after my child is born and squirt milk in their direction when breastfeeding. :eek::biggrin1:

your very hot, but that's kinda sick

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

I didn't want to be rude and ask; but I guess the cat is out of the bag now. :wink: I guess we'll be seeing little No_Strings or MercurialBliss junior in late July or early August! Well, let me be the first to congratulate you, I am truly happy for you both! :smile:

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I didn't want to be rude and ask; but I guess the cat is out of the bag now. :wink: I guess we'll be seeing little No_Strings or MercurialBliss junior in late July or early August! Well, let me be the first to congratulate you, I am truly happy for you both! :smile:

:haha:

Sorry to disappoint but there will be no bambinos running around next year. Thanks for the good wishes though. You'll know my bun is in the oven when Snoozy posts pics of my extended belly. :biggrin1:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Damn! I LOVE the pics y'all posted and I do so enjoy a happy ending even when it doesn't involve me. :tongue: Guess I'll have to call cigarbabe and cancel the babyshower. :frown1:

No_Strings

Expert Member
Media

:laughing:

I think I got my seed pretty much everywhere but the there. :biggrin1:

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The THREAD is supposed to be a eulogy to glowing pregger girls... so let's not focus on one man who is disturbed by it. :wink:

Ode. The word you want is 'ode'.

Old, barren and bitter.

Little miss sunshine strikes again.

SP has children. So who is really the bitter B, Bette?

thebigO

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not when they're wearing those tops that show off their midriff, their pants hanging down to their knees, and look like they're going to drop right then and there. I see that a lot where I live (Beautiful Tucson, Drop Central)

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Thats not crazy at all. My husband and i had some of the hardest, headboard breaking, bed moving sex we've ever had when i was pregnant. It didnt matter how bad the morning sickness was, somehow we managed to do it all the time. We still talk about how i could take his depth to the max back then. Ahhh i miss the days of taking his cock up to the balls...