Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

ironic how it says she was against abortion than uses cocaine while shes pregnant

well she was doing drugs... they dont just arrest people because they think they might have doing drugs... they do if they know they have

Ellebel

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It's hard to judge on stuff like this, even the cocaine-thing. If the death of a fetus MIGHT be due to the use of cocaine and you would be able to sentence her for that, you could also sentence a lot of women who drink or smoke (for example) during pregnancy. I guess you could even put guys behind bars for jacking off:)

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
The point the article makes is quite clear, if it is not illegal for a pregnant woman to intentional cause the abortion of a foetus she is carrying, how can it be illegal for her to accidentally cause it? It doesn't make sense.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
so happy to be english.

how can a woman who just tried to top herself over a lost love be deemed sane enough at the time to face charges for those actions anyway?

D_JuanAFock

Experimental Member
Media
Fuck you.
If you want to do drugs, get an abortion. Why risk the livelihood of your unborn baby for your own wants?

I never said I was against abortion, just that if you do something dumb that is going to be bad for what WILL be a human that will be living is wrong.

EDIT: I mean seriously, do you want to give your baby withdrawal upon leaving you? Do you want your baby to be mentally or physically handicapped when they would have been otherwise normal? Do you want to make their lives more difficult? Do you actually think you would be qualified to raise a baby if you are on crack? I know that as a guy, if I was doing crack or other drugs I would not be. That is not a good parent.

Last edited:

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
for the record, i'd love to slap every git i see walking around with a baby in their belly and a fag in their mouth. but... is she a human being? or just a walking incubator?

D_JuanAFock

Experimental Member
Media
the thing about an addiction is that it's...y'know...an addiction.
Then either dont get addicted, dont get pregnant, try to break the addiction, or get an abortion. If you really want a baby and want to raise the baby, you should want to give the baby the best possible chance in life. There are no excuses. If you are going to have the baby, then it is going to be a person. If you consider it one or not while it is in you, if you make the decision to have it then it will happen... its kind of the cycle of how things work.

D_JuanAFock

Experimental Member
Media
for the record, i'd love to slap every git i see walking around with a baby in their belly and a fag in their mouth. but... is she a human being? or just a walking incubator?
You have something living inside of you, you are still a human being but suddenly you have to think about another living thing. You arent a walking incubator, thats like taking one extreme and going to the exact opposite end to the other extreme. There is in fact a middle ground.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
then, in order to give full choice t a person who is already addicted...

will you fund contraception?
abortion?
treatment programs?

then you could say she truly had that choice.

D_JuanAFock

Experimental Member
Media
then, in order to give full choice t a person who is already addicted...

will you fund contraception?
abortion?
treatment programs?

then you could say she truly had that choice.
There is always a choice. If somebody is already addicted and wants to have sex, they should be able to afford their own contraception. If you are addicted, and dont want to get pregnant/have an abortion and cant afford to stay safe, dont have vaginal sex. I dont see why its so complicated.

If you are addicted but have the ability to get an abortion should the need arise, by all means fuck like rabbits vaginally as much as you want without protection. Be an idiot. Its your body. But if you are pregnant and still doing all kinds of drugs without an abortion, thats pretty wrong.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
people dont usually become addicts because they're stable people who make smart choices. and drugs impare judgement.

one of the first things google puked onto my feet,
Some estimates show that as many as 85 percent of women receiving treatment for substance abuse have a history of physical, emotional or sexual abuse, particularly sexual abuse. If left untreated, the psychological consequences of abuse can lead many women to turn to drugs and alcohol as a way to cope with the damaging effects.
The Link between Women, Drug Addiction and Co-Occurring Disorders | Informative Treatment Articles

are all women fully in control of their sex lives? i've had unprotected sex without consenting to it.