Pregnant women who lose babies face murder charges in USA

B_doogie888

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Any woman who puts substances into her body that are harmful to a helpless, innocent unborn fetus should be held down and forced to take more of that substance until she is put out of her misery.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i wonder what the next logical step is...

obviously we have to criminalise smoking during pregnancy.
what about women who are dangerously over or underweight? the obese and the anorexic are higher risk pregnancies... if we could charge a woman with homicide for not eating enough, could we also have court ordered incarceration and force feeding? obesity carried a whole host of risks to the pregnancy. maybe court ordered diets too.

it might be cheaper and easier to just put all the pregnant women into special boot camps, just to make sure.

take that crazy idea and run with it!

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Wouldn't it just be easier for the wise and just people on this thread to dictate who can and can't get pregnant in the first place?

Keep all women on forced contraception at all times and only allow them to breed with the say so of a committee.

That'd be better wouldn't it?

Because let's not forget there are women out there who are, for whatever reason, prone to miscarriage - they keep getting themselves pregnant then losing the baby - knowing the risk to the baby sure they are murderous bitches for even trying to conceive! Throw away the key!

Or women who have epilepsy, diabetes, blood clotting disorders - they could throw a fit, a hypo, a clot at any time and harm an unborn baby. Forced sterilisation is surely the only answer!!

And what about people with genetic disorders - let's not be sexist here, that includes as many men as women - How dare those people even think of trying to have a baby that could be disabled?! Forced sterilisation for them too!

In fact prison is too good for them - kill them all.

You bunch of fucking 1984/Brazil fucking arse-wipes. :no:

D_Rosalind Mussell

Sexy Member
Media
I have to wonder what would happen if suddenly we started legislating the male reproductive system.....

Legally Blonde - Callahan's class

Callahan: But Swinney was a one-time sperm donor...
and our defendant was an habitual sperm donor...
who also happens to be harassing the parents...
in his quest for visitation.

Warner: But without this man's sperm...
the child in question wouldn't exist.

Callahan: Now you're thinking like a lawyer.
Yes, Ms. Woods?

Elle: Although Mr. Huntington makes an excellent point...
I have to wonder if the defendant...
kept a thorough record of every sperm emission...
made throughout his life.

Callahan: Interesting. Why do you ask?

Elle:
Unless the defendant attempted to contact...
every single one-night stand to determine...
if a child resulted in those unions...
he has no parental claim over this child whatsoever.
Why now? Why this sperm?

Callahan: I see your point.

Elle: And for that matter, all masturbatory emissions...
where his sperm was clearly not seeking an egg...
could be termed reckless abandonment.

B_doogie888

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wouldn't it just be easier for the wise and just people on this thread to dictate who can and can't get pregnant in the first place?

Keep all women on forced contraception at all times and only allow them to breed with the say so of a committee.

That'd be better wouldn't it?

Because let's not forget there are women out there who are, for whatever reason, prone to miscarriage - they keep getting themselves pregnant then losing the baby - knowing the risk to the baby sure they are murderous bitches for even trying to conceive! Throw away the key!

Or women who have epilepsy, diabetes, blood clotting disorders - they could throw a fit, a hypo, a clot at any time and harm an unborn baby. Forced sterilisation is surely the only answer!!

And what about people with genetic disorders - let's not be sexist here, that includes as many men as women - How dare those people even think of trying to have a baby that could be disabled?! Forced sterilisation for them too!

You bunch of fucking 1984/Brazil fucking arse-wipes. :no:

Yes, because biological disorders that may harm an unborn fetus are exactly like abusing illicit narcotics while pregnant. STFU troll.

fire77

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

I guess I have to be put down for my crime of miscarrying three times and still trying to have a baby.

I never smoked or done any drugs, I occasionally have a glass of wine, I consider myself very healthy and take good care of myself.

MB... I truly have a lot of respect for you. XOXOXOX

Kotchanski

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Yes, because biological disorders that may harm an unborn fetus are exactly like abusing illicit narcotics while pregnant. STFU troll.

What about women (and yes they exist - I am one) who have negative pregnancy tests throughout their pregnancies, including those done by hospitals...

What if one such women were to become pregnant, but without the aid of positive tests, assume at the start at least that she is simply a little under the weather? A pre-existing condition triggers and she is given extremely strong pain relief as the accepted course of action for this condition, and as a result, losses the baby?

It is worth noting that in the above example, the condition is one that has zero risk of harming an unborn child, and zero risk of being passed on to the child.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
first time around...

i had no idea i was pregnant until week 12.
i had my periods as normal.
i had been on the pill.
i had no reason to test.

if i had done something in that time,
could i prove in court that i was unaware?

B_Craiggers

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I wonder how many people who think these charges are okay believe that anyone who smokes tobacco in a house where others are present should be charged with child abuse and/or domestic battery.

In the womb: OH MY GOD, WON'T SOMEONE THINK OF TEH BABIES!!!!!

Out of the womb: Fuck 'em.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I wonder how many people who think these charges are okay believe that anyone who smokes tobacco in a house where others are present should be charged with child abuse and/or domestic battery.
or serves their family unhealthy food.
in the long term, people die from the crappy food habits their parents gave them.

B_Craiggers

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Or, since we're drawing distinctions between legal and illicit activity, anyone who drives faster than the posted speed limit or turns without signalling with children in the car could be charged with child abuse and we could take their kids away and put them in the home of someone else. Or maybe we could expand that such that anyone who does those things in an area where children may be present is charged w/ attempted murder.

Auto accidents are the #1 leading cause of child death, you know.

Statistics Top 10

WON'T SOMEONE THINK OF THE CHILDREN?!?!?!?!?

Last edited:

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
zygotes are not people. If they are very, very, very lucky, they might possibly become people some day. I just wish more lawmakers would worry about people, rather than parasitic clumps of dividing cells, and little alienoid blobs that may or may not be welcome in the bodies of their hostesses. A fetus is just a thing, unless someone related to it loves it, as far as I am concerned, and even then, that little fetus has nowhere near the significance of the volition and/or well-being of its hostess. Where are the lawmakers who want to fight for the lives of the fully viable human beings who perform abortions and other medical procedures for other fully viable, functioning humans? How can the hypocrisy of anti-abortion legislation that makes it possible that innocent women will be sentenced to death be sneaking by us so quietly in GA (thanks for the terrifying link, 1kmb1)? What is wrong with people?

Coming back to the OP here, I just keep thinking it could easily happen to me. I don't menstruate monthly. I do get cramps and water bloat almost every month. When I do menstruate, sometimes it pours out like Vesuvius, and sometimes it's little tiny droplets and the odd clump. My medication nauseates me. Sometimes my hair and nails grow exponentially. Sometimes my hair falls out, and my nails don't grow. Sometimes I wonder if I have ever had a miscarriage and not known. I had unprotected sex 8-12 times a week for a few years. It is possible I wasn't fertile. My endocrine system is jacked up. I'm fertile now though, and sometimes when we drink, my husband and I start out our sex without condoms. It is possible, unlikely, but possible for me to get pregnant. I wouldn't know unless I started to show. And with my body type, and history of weight-loss and weight gain, I'd just pull out my fat clothes and maybe not even think about the possibility of pregnancy. I'd think I was getting my apple shape back. I'd probably cut my calories to the bone and run farther.

I drink 4-6 alcoholic beverages weekly. Hard liquor and beer. I tobacco smoke from a hookah twice a month. I plead the 5th on whether or not it is true that I smoke pot at least once every month. I consume large quantities of caffeine daily. I do a resistance routine of push-ups, negatives, dips, crunches, twists, and squats thrice weekly. my cardio routine includes easy three mile jogs, and intense one mile sprints. I have a yoga routine that is wholly inappropriate for a pregnant woman. I spend hours at a time in hot tubs despite the 15 minute warning. I take cold showers on hot days. I eat raw fish weekly, as well as sliced cheese daily. I sleep on my belly. I also let my 26 pound dog sleep on my belly.

I am a walking miscarriage, I'm sure of it. I do every thing a preggo isn't supposed to. I will stop when I want a child, or become aware of a pregnancy. But who knows what would happen to me if I had to have a dead fetus removed, or if one suddenly appeared in the toilet?

I wonder if I need a new country. The lefties are always trying to get my guns, and the righties are always trying to control my baby factory- I mean body- no, I was clearly right the first time, baby factory. Every time I meet who I think are nice, normal, paranoid centrists like my husband and I, they usually turn out to have a lot of white supremacist friends. So that just doesn't work. blech.

Ellebel

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
When you made what you knew was an unfounded assumption about my background, you refused to consider another point of view.

My assumption was based on the facts that:
a. you are male (your verification image show's a dick)
b. you are white (your verification image show's a white dick)
c. you are probably a Westerner and more likely American (based on name, language and views)
d. you said you were raised middleclass

This doesn't mean you never have had any problems, but it does mean (what I tried to explain) that you were raised in relative wealth. It means you are still part of the high elite of this world.

My main point however was that differences in human biology and culture lead to different views and that things that seem rational from your point of view might not seem that rational at all from some else his/her point of view.
In the Netherlands (and likely elsewhere too) there has been research about the relation of education and smoking during pregnancy. It showed that more women with a lower form of education smoked during pregnancy than women with a higher form of education. Does this imply women with a lower form of education care less about their babies? I don't think so, I believe it makes more sense that these women just don't see how bad these things really affect their babies. So in my opinion, you should not put these women behind bars, but make sure they do see the disadvantages of smoking (during pregnancy) and if they are addicted, do something about the addiction.

Intrigue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
zygotes are not people. If they are very, very, very lucky, they might possibly become people some day. I just wish more lawmakers would worry about people, rather than parasitic clumps of dividing cells, and little alienoid blobs that may or may not be welcome in the bodies of their hostesses. A fetus is just a thing, unless someone related to it loves it, as far as I am concerned, and even then, that little fetus has nowhere near the significance of the volition and/or well-being of its hostess. Where are the lawmakers who want to fight for the lives of the fully viable human beings who perform abortions and other medical procedures for other fully viable, functioning humans? How can the hypocrisy of anti-abortion legislation that makes it possible that innocent women will be sentenced to death be sneaking by us so quietly in GA (thanks for the terrifying link, 1kmb1)? What is wrong with people?

Coming back to the OP here, I just keep thinking it could easily happen to me. I don't menstruate monthly. I do get cramps and water bloat almost every month. When I do menstruate, sometimes it pours out like Vesuvius, and sometimes it's little tiny droplets and the odd clump. My medication nauseates me. Sometimes my hair and nails grow exponentially. Sometimes my hair falls out, and my nails don't grow. Sometimes I wonder if I have ever had a miscarriage and not known. I had unprotected sex 8-12 times a week for a few years. It is possible I wasn't fertile. My endocrine system is jacked up. I'm fertile now though, and sometimes when we drink, my husband and I start out our sex without condoms. It is possible, unlikely, but possible for me to get pregnant. I wouldn't know unless I started to show. And with my body type, and history of weight-loss and weight gain, I'd just pull out my fat clothes and maybe not even think about the possibility of pregnancy. I'd think I was getting my apple shape back. I'd probably cut my calories to the bone and run farther.

I drink 4-6 alcoholic beverages weekly. Hard liquor and beer. I tobacco smoke from a hookah twice a month. I plead the 5th on whether or not it is true that I smoke pot at least once every month. I consume large quantities of caffeine daily. I do a resistance routine of push-ups, negatives, dips, crunches, twists, and squats thrice weekly. my cardio routine includes easy three mile jogs, and intense one mile sprints. I have a yoga routine that is wholly inappropriate for a pregnant woman. I spend hours at a time in hot tubs despite the 15 minute warning. I take cold showers on hot days. I eat raw fish weekly, as well as sliced cheese daily. I sleep on my belly. I also let my 26 pound dog sleep on my belly.

I am a walking miscarriage, I'm sure of it. I do every thing a preggo isn't supposed to. I will stop when I want a child, or become aware of a pregnancy. But who knows what would happen to me if I had to have a dead fetus removed, or if one suddenly appeared in the toilet?

I wonder if I need a new country. The lefties are always trying to get my guns, and the righties are always trying to control my baby factory- I mean body- no, I was clearly right the first time, baby factory. Every time I meet who I think are nice, normal, paranoid centrists like my husband and I, they usually turn out to have a lot of white supremacist friends. So that just doesn't work. blech.

And that's why me and the mrs. Don't make friends easy or at all. Many of our values and things we think are important just aren't to most. Its like we don't belong sometimes. So where do you go? If America isn't the place, where the hell is?

B_prettyswinggirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Any woman who puts substances into her body that are harmful to a helpless, innocent unborn fetus should be held down and forced to take more of that substance until she is put out of her misery.

You're not only trying to highjack this thread, you're a moron to boot.

Until you are able to carry a living human being in your body, your opinion means less than pond scum. :squintfinger:

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Originally Posted by doogie888

Prettyswinggirl skrev: You're not only trying to highjack this thread, you're a moron to boot.

Until you are able to carry a living human being in your body, your opinion means less than pond scum.

Helgaleena says: I must agree. I am pleased that he cannot, for the child of such a bully would be born into hell.