Pregnant

eyemready

Sexy Member
Media
My wife let me fuck her while she was very pregnant, but I don't think she would have if I had been well hung. Have any of you had experience in this area?

Knight-7x6

Sexy Member
Media
Hmm I havent but having sex when a girl is heavily pregnant is a bad idea, as is blowing into the vagina, which can cause death in some cases (the blowing in the vagina, not sex I dont think). I can see how your wife might think a well hung man could reach places you cant, but the warning from doctors is that no one (regardless of size) should have sex with a woman x months into her pregnancy. If you're bothered, I would ask your wife.

diddy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Originally posted by Knight-7x6@Jan 2 2005, 02:58 AM
Hmm I havent but having sex when a girl is heavily pregnant is a bad idea, as is blowing into the vagina, which can cause death in some cases (the blowing in the vagina, not sex I dont think). I can see how your wife might think a well hung man could reach places you cant, but the warning from doctors is that no one (regardless of size) should have sex with a woman x months into her pregnancy. If you're bothered, I would ask your wife.
[post=271367]Quoted post[/post]​
Actually, most OB/GYNs recommend that women have orgasms as they are approaching their due dates as this will stimulate the vagina to begin contractions and the proper dialation. Blowing into the vagina at any time is still an extremely bad idea, but you will be hard to pressed to find doctors who recommend against sex during pregnancy.

jakeatolla

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Being a proud father of two young children, both under 1 1/2 yrs, I can
safely say that sex with a pregnant woman is not harmfull.
I'm 8.5" x 6", and my wife and I had sex right up until the end of both
pregnancies.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm the same size (8.5x6) with two kids also and let me tell you (we covered this before)--a woman's vagina feels INCREDIBLE while she is pregnant. Lush, vibrant, alive. It's an awesome feeling.

Aquaman875:
Originally posted by eyemready@Jan 2 2005, 01:27 AM
My wife let me fuck her while she was very pregnant, but I don't think she would have if I had been well hung. Have any of you had experience in this area?
[post=271355]Quoted post[/post]​

There is NO evidence that intercourse, regardless of the size of the penis, will harmfully effect the pregnancy or the child.

Mr.Stout

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Most of this has been said but I felt I should reply anyway. I am a father of four kids. our first pregnancy was twins, so we have gone through three total. The only caution given by our OB was to becareful with vigorous and forceful sex, and this only for the comfort of the mother and her expanding body. Although at the time we had not even actually had intercourse yet, inspite of the pregnancy. (My little swimmers were just very good at doing their job) But yes sex during pregnancy is very fun and healthy for the mother to be. :p

cypher13

Experimental Member
Media
Sex with a pregnant woman is a wonderful experience, to say the least. My ex-wife and I were cautioned about unusually vigorous, forceful sex, but that is really not my style - unless she wants it. The variety of positions became more and more limited as the pregnancy advanced, until we ere pretty much confined to good old face-to-face, with me on top.

I think the biggest issues we confronted were her lack of flexibility and general fatigue carrying around a baby that was 10 pounds 9.5 ounces at birth - that alone being about eight percent of her pre-pregnancy weight. That truly amazed me. Toward the last couple months, she wasn't interested at all, simply because she was carrying around so much additional weight. Funny thing happened: I pretty much lost my sex drive and spent much of the time we would hae been making love watching films with her, and just spenfing time together.

The whole process is magical and miraculous, to the point of becoming almost mystical in nature. I will say that eeing my little (?) son there was perhaps the most moving experience in my life. I watched the whole process as it took place, I talked to her, held her hand through it, wiped sweat from her brow...wished I could have shared some of the discomfort (goodness only knows, I experienced morning sickness more often than she did - and I am told this is not at all rare). He is born and the nurse reports the weight. Trying my best to remain cool and not at all overwhelmed in the overwhelming emotion of the moment, what is the first thing the new, first-time daddy asks the ob/gyn?

"How many standard deviations above the mean is that?"

True story.

Mr.Stout

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
HAHAHA That one made me laugh out loud Cypher!!!
It is interesting to know the first things that come into your mind when such an event occurs. Unfortunately for us our twins came two months early by emergency c-section so we could not even hold them for two weeks. But all is well now! Thanks for the laugh! :lol: :lol:

NineInchCock_160IQ:
Originally posted by eyemready@Jan 1 2005, 09:27 PM

No experience. But I know that zebra males are so exceptionally well-endowed that they often cause pregnant females to abort their pregnancies by having sex with them. So maybe the same rule would apply to exceptionally well-endowed men?

Interesting tid-bit: pregnant female zebras can self-terminate their own pregnancies as a defense mechanism if they are being chased by predators. The zebra fetus comes flying out and lands on the ground, mommy zebra gets a little bit faster due to having lost the extra pounds, and the hyenas that were chasing her stop and eat the abortion.

So the moral.... um..... talk to your doctor before engaging in intercourse with your pregnant wife. and don't chase after her with any hyenas.

sometimes I wish I didn't know so much about zebras.

eyemready

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by NineInchCock_160IQ+Jan 5 2005, 05:58 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(NineInchCock_160IQ &#064; Jan 5 2005, 05:58 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-eyemready@Jan 1 2005, 09:27 PM
My wife let me fuck her while she was very pregnant, but I don&#39;t think she would have if I had been well hung.  Have any of you had experience in this area?

No experience. But I know that zebra males are so exceptionally well-endowed that they often cause pregnant females to abort their pregnancies by having sex with them. So maybe the same rule would apply to exceptionally well-endowed men?

Interesting tid-bit: pregnant female zebras can self-terminate their own pregnancies as a defense mechanism if they are being chased by predators. The zebra fetus comes flying out and lands on the ground, mommy zebra gets a little bit faster due to having lost the extra pounds, and the hyenas that were chasing her stop and eat the abortion.

So the moral.... um..... talk to your doctor before engaging in intercourse with your pregnant wife. and don&#39;t chase after her with any hyenas.

sometimes I wish I didn&#39;t know so much about zebras.
[post=272224]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]a

You may have just won "Post of the Year&#33;"

Pene_Negro_Grande

Experimental Member
Media
The guys are right about having sex while pregnant - a lot of OB/GYNs recommend women having sex after the 8th month of pregnacy to induce labor...And from my experience - women get really horny while they are pregnant...And while blowing in the vagina is dangerous - it is almost humanly impossible to cause an air bubble that gets in the blood stream that can cause death...The amount of consistent air you would have to blow would be almost impossible to do...I actually saw a medical article about that...

D

deleted508

my wife is 8 mths and we are having great sex. being a bit gentle and keeping it short ( but deep) but loving it&#33;

Nienna

Just Browsing
Media
Haveing been pregnant twice and carried on sexual relations with my husband till the end.(when I wasn&#39;t tired or just feeling huge) I would say you don&#39;t pose a great threat to her or the baby. It is pretty much common sense, if it feels good then its ok, but if it hurts her or discomforts her then stop. Sex can be a wonderful thing to share with your pregnant wife, it lets her know you still think she is desirable. Most women feel so huge and tired and generally not themselves, that sometimes haveing thier man make love to them makes them feel good. And when mommies feel good, the baby feels good.

And on the topic of haveing orgasm contribute to labour, Yes it is true and it worked for my friend. Her and her man had sex and 30 min later she was at the hospital in labour. they had a little girl and She was right on time to&#33;

bigtwin

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
We had intercourse during all three of my wife&#39;s pregnancies. In general, there is not problem with the practive of having sex during pregnancy. Exceptions for us were as follows: 1. We did stop having sex late in the pregnancy because it became uncomfortable for her. Most likely it was due to the pregnancy but there is a possibility that my size was a contributing factor. 2. My wife experienced spotting with all three kids, the second was the worst, and we feared losing the baby. We were instructed to stop. She was also put on bedrest for a while. When spotting started with our third we took caution. Related to #2, the gyno, because of pelvic exams, questioned our sex practices as being too rough or abusive. We eventually convinced him it was neither too rough or abusive. He became more of an ally than an adversary after that. That was 3+ years ago and was the time when I/we first came to lpsg.

D_Barbi_Queue

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I had sex right up til the end with both of my pregnancies. The only reason why a doctor would advise against it is if you&#39;re prone to premature labor. They don&#39;t want you inducing labor too soon.

RPM

Experimental Member
Media
Boston, Kuala Lumpur, Stratford-Upon-Avon
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I actually did it with a pregnant woman quite recently, and it was my first time with her as well.
She is a good friend of mine, and she was very late in delivery and was told sex would help thus we did it.

Wow... the vagina is nothing like I have ever experience before.

But amazingly 10 minutes after I had cum in her, she needed to be rushed to hospital.

Dr. Bubbles

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Having sex up until a woman's term is healthy. As mentioned here, it does help to expand the muscles of the vagina and actually will make the delivery easier.

Besides, pregnant women are just like non-pregnant women. They want it, too. From what I have been told, many want it more so than when they were not pregnant.

brett april

jhm

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
my wife is pregnant right now and I love it!! I cant keep my hands off of her, I dont know if its the extra curves or just some primal satisfaction knowing that I have impregnated her, but the sex is great... she has always been able to orgasm easily but now its insane, multi orgasms on a regular basis, sometimes she comes less than a minute after penetrating her....her breasts are huge, her nipples are hard all the time...she is just primed to fuck