Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Not really...she cant really lay on her back much so I tap her from behind mainly...

damn but i take it its soft and passionate and not rough,correct? are you going to tap it when she nears 9 months or you going to try anal then?>

txca2002b

Just Browsing
Media
LOL - yeah we still rough but have to be careful...no anal with her:(

I plan to tap it until the baby's head gets in the way:)

musclebare9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My wife went through a period of time around 4-6 months where she couldn't get enough sex. From what I have heard, it is normal. The hormones get out of whack and they need cock. The more the better.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't know if it's just me but I find guys who get turned on more than normal by pregnant women a bit odd, I like naked women myself and I think naked women can still look hot, but it's in spite of them being pregnant not because of.

Dazza

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Because of bleeding during pregnancy we didn't have sex but I found my wife very sexy. I think its a subliminal fertility thing, that and the fact that her tits got massive! Best thing is is that now she has given birth we can start at it like bunnies, and her tits are even bigger! (34J !!!)
Only problem is she had a C-section and is still very sore, oh well will just have to wait a big longer. Oral sex it is then.

Stubby4u9x7

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
when my wife was pregnant the sex was always good, sure positions were limited, but the plus side was that she was very very horny for the majority of the pregnancy, she just couldn't get enough of my dick.