prego sex

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Media
this is sick doing women while they are pregnant thats crazy. If I were the baby I would kick my dad's ass for doing that to me while I am trying to sleep in a womb home. How would you like it for ur dad to poke his dick in ur house where u sleep. or poke his dick in there and it hits ur head like a little stick. this is a bunch of dudu.

Stubby4u9x7

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
this is sick doing women while they are pregnant thats crazy. If I were the baby I would kick my dad's ass for doing that to me while I am trying to sleep in a womb home. How would you like it for ur dad to poke his dick in ur house where u sleep. or poke his dick in there and it hits ur head like a little stick. this is a bunch of dudu.

Human Biology 101 - The Uterus of a pregnant women is sealed by a mucus plug in the cervix. This prevent external sources of infection and allows for the build up of ambiotic fluid in which the fetus develops. It is not possible for a penis to contact a fetus inutero

Scherazade

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
When I was pregnant I couldnt get enough sex! was fucking hard a few hours before i went into labour, and my tits got really big and sensitive, so titjobs were always on the menu :D

and btw -

Dude, youre a moron.