Prego Sex

hotrodtodd1968

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So my partner is 3 months prego (yay we are having a baby :smile:). Doctors say you can always have sex during pregnancy, right? I haven't worried about it much until now, but I'm wondering do these doctors know how big I am and how often we have sex? I'm over 8" and before pregnancy we would bam 2 to 7 times a day. She has been sick the first trimester spending our life's savings on zofran (anti-nausea) so we have been down to like every other day or so. Now she is starting to feel better and we are bamming more but I don't want to mess the little guy/girl up and all the hard work to get this far. I was thinking maybe there are women on here who have experience with big cocks and pregnancy.

JennyS

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Her cervix isn't going to open up until she goes into labor. You can still have sex. There's a wall between you and where the baby is.

The baby won't even know what's going on (except that someone one room over is sure making a racket... OMG, Earthquake! :p).

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Sex is fine. Her body will tell her if it's too much (pain, uncomfortable, etc.)- otherwise, it's safe to have sex up until she goes into labor. Don't worry about it. Your cock size isn't an issue. It's an outdated notion that a woman can't have sex while she's pregnant.

edited to add:

these are things you should be discussing openly and frankly at her obstetrical appointments with her doctor. we can tell you what we know on this site, but it's not the same as talking to a doctor with hundreds of pregnancies under his or her belt.

JumboCannon

Just Browsing
Media
Don't fret - I'm the same length as you are, and I was nutting up to the due date, twice. You cannot hurt the baby from sex, unless the pregnancy is fragile for any reason.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Unless there's any indication that she shouldn't have sex (she's had bleeding episodes, the smell of cum kicks her morning sickness into gear, she's turned into a raving hormone ravaged psycho who might eat you post sex) there's no reason why you can't have sex right up to 9 months. Women have always got pregnant, their partners have always wanted to fuck them. Pregnancy isn't an illness.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Unless there's any indication that she shouldn't have sex (she's had bleeding episodes, the smell of cum kicks her morning sickness into gear, she's turned into a raving hormone ravaged psycho who might eat you post sex) there's no reason why you can't have sex right up to 9 months. Women have always got pregnant, their partners have always wanted to fuck them. Pregnancy isn't an illness.

SpoiledPrincess tell him the truth. We all know that the reason babys have that soft spot/divot on their cute little heads is because of all the pregnancy sex. Cradle cap? That's the excess cum that wasn't effected by gravity. :tongue::biggrin1:

jodyhotwet

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
we had sex every day and luved it and didn't hurt any of our 4 kids. dennis luved especially when my milk came in. my breasts were supper sensitive and i luved having them sucked as i bounced on cock. my boyfriends luved it too.

jody

hotrodtodd1968

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
About a month ago we had a visit to the ER because she had some bleeding. The doctor said that the semen actually can irritate the cervix in pregnant women and cause the bleeding. So now if we want to do it more than once a day we use a condom, well at least for the end anyways. Everything is fine now. Just FYI.

nicedaddy36

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm only only average, but my exwife and I were swinging with a guy who had 8.5 inches and he was fucking her all 9 months - including only a few hours before she went into labor. At first her sex drive was zero, but then about half way through, BAM! she was horny 24/7 and couldn't get enough.

Your partner will be able to tell you if it's too much for her, but if her hormones are like my exwife's, you'll get more sex in the next few months than you can imagine.

Reactions: Summer of 1973