prejizz drool during jerk-off

ILguy23

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Lube, generally. Even though I prefer to jerk off with no lube and to just use a soft touch, it does work really well as a lube, and because of how much I have, it never dries up.

Pauls953cat

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Oh yea....lots of tasty precum from mine. Now that I've gotten older and more into the taste of it, I know what the women that have sucked me use to talk about, those pleasuable lil drops before the big meal......

RubberHarley

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I use as lube, like a lot of guys. I usually have a huge amount of precum. Always have had since high school. My wife dislikes me getting the sheets wet, so I put on a condom during foreplay, as that is when I really have a hot of precum.

D_Jimmy Jammer

Sexy Member
Media
Heaps of it. Always have. I let it drip. I can see why guys use it as lube but it goes white and sticky for me. KY, too, when masturbating. I'd rather use a decent hand creme, e.g. Rosken Skin Repair (which might be an Oz product.) :biggrin1:

Darkriff

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Surprisingly, unless I missed it, I think I'm the only guy that said they wipe it off lol. No I don't taste, and I've tried it as lube, but it gets dry and sticky too quick. As with the lotion, I tried that as well, but when the precum mixes with it, it gets thick and gummy, and sucks to have on me. Yup, I just wipe it off.

And like the other guy, I soak the sheets with it. Too easy to tell where I was laying when I ate the wife, there was puddle on the bed :p.

D_Terry_Misue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
edging is good for a nearly a constant flow of precum. u can do this for up to 2 hours. becomes good lubricant

same here. was edging last night for about an hour and the precum was flowing freely. made a nice lube and I had more than enough to taste. towards the end, every time I squeezed my cock another fat drop of precum would come out.