Premature Ejac. more disappointing with big D?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by D_Meneage Saltass, Jan 12, 2010.

1. D_Meneage Saltass

D_Meneage Saltass New Member

Anyone on here who knows me knows I have a bit of a . . . um . . . lets just say FASCINATION with premature ejaculation.

Any girls or guys who've been with a guy with stamina problems: Is it more disappointing when it's a guy with a big penis? Like you're really looking forward to having some fun and then before you know it it's over and done with. OR is it a turn on? or . . . none of the above?

thanks!

2. RsideNole

RsideNole New Member

I was with a guy in college who fit that description. It was disappointing at first, but he took care of me and, in the meantime, it gave him time to recharge. Ultimately, it was just a matter of figuring out how both of us could enjoy sex together.

3. D_Meneage Saltass

D_Meneage Saltass New Member

cool. thanks for the answer. i used to have MAJOR PE problems, and yeah, just like your guy, the best thing for me was to learn how to take care of my partner other ways FIRST . . . two things happened 1. Sex was always MUTUALLY satisfying and 2. after bringing her to a crazy orgasm orally or manually first, it took a lot of the pressure off me to "perform" and as a result i'd last longer during intercourse.

in my younger days, tho, i know that i certainly did let some girls down who were excited about my size and then we're only able to enjoy it for 3 or 4 trembling pumps . . .

#3 D_Meneage Saltass, Jan 12, 2010
    Last edited: Jan 12, 2010
  4. D_Rawkesbye Deadheade

Personally I think the disappointment is proportional to the expectation. Unfortunately a large penis gives partners high hopes. This is where I getaway with my average penis - lower expectation. Ish. :p

Draft saved Draft deleted