Premature Ejac. more disappointing with big D?

Media
Anyone on here who knows me knows I have a bit of a . . . um . . . lets just say FASCINATION with premature ejaculation.

Any girls or guys who've been with a guy with stamina problems: Is it more disappointing when it's a guy with a big penis? Like you're really looking forward to having some fun and then before you know it it's over and done with. OR is it a turn on? or . . . none of the above?

thanks!

RsideNole

Experimental Member
Media
I was with a guy in college who fit that description. It was disappointing at first, but he took care of me and, in the meantime, it gave him time to recharge. Ultimately, it was just a matter of figuring out how both of us could enjoy sex together.

Media
I was with a guy in college who fit that description. It was disappointing at first, but he took care of me and, in the meantime, it gave him time to recharge. Ultimately, it was just a matter of figuring out how both of us could enjoy sex together.

cool. thanks for the answer. i used to have MAJOR PE problems, and yeah, just like your guy, the best thing for me was to learn how to take care of my partner other ways FIRST . . . two things happened 1. Sex was always MUTUALLY satisfying and 2. after bringing her to a crazy orgasm orally or manually first, it took a lot of the pressure off me to "perform" and as a result i'd last longer during intercourse.

in my younger days, tho, i know that i certainly did let some girls down who were excited about my size and then we're only able to enjoy it for 3 or 4 trembling pumps . . .

Last edited: