Premature ejaculation fetish: any girls or guys have this?

oranje1976

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm a Asian guy with a smallish 5.5 inch dick who basically can't last more than 30 seconds during intercourse. Just wondering if there are any women out there who like guys who just can't hold back? I've heard some women like the position of power when they know that the guy is suffering trying to hold back their cum and often makes them cum themselves just looking at their men's faces as they try to hold back and indeed the sheer dejection as they fail miserably. Is premature ejaculation as huge a problem for gay guys?

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The sex is over when the guy comes. I can't possibly imagine how 30 seconds would satisfy anyone.

gator1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Interesting question. A while back I happened across a short series of videos titled "Can He Last a minute?", and it was pretty funny to me at the time. Basically, it appeared to be a couple in who the female was enjoying the power of making her guy cum quickly. There were 6 SHORT videos in the group.

endcapper

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
theres a nasal spray out at the moment that can cure premature ejaculation. It works. I was the same but now fuck up to an hour or so if i want.

oranje1976

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Interesting question. A while back I happened across a short series of videos titled "Can He Last a minute?", and it was pretty funny to me at the time. Basically, it appeared to be a couple in who the female was enjoying the power of making her guy cum quickly. There were 6 SHORT videos in the group.

Know how I can get hold of these videos? I like these, I can relate :)

whatadork

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
That's hilarious cuz that's the first thing I thought about upon reading the original poster's post.

The guy at his best lasted maybe 40 seconds? Usually iirc he lasted about 20 seconds?

Here's another video that's related to the premature ejaculation fetish:

Hot date with Lindsey ends prematurely [exclusive custom video!]

Based on discussions I've seen on this topic, there are even a few girls that seem to be genuinely turned on by it.