Premature ejaculation with a fat chick

bigcherub

Experimental Member
Media
The first time I had sex with my (now) wife, I came in 5 seconds.

For reference, my wife is curvy: 34 G boobs and a butt to match. Not much of a belly but she is definitely not a slim girl. It was our 4th date, and the whole night she had been flirting with me and teasing me. Brought her back to my place, one thing led to another, and I was sitting on my couch with her on top of me, I had her boobs in my face as she demanded I suck on them. Well who was I to refuse? Eventually the clothes came off and she lowered herself onto my dick, ever so slowly.

Gentlemen, this was no ordinary pussy. It was the fucking Rolls Royce of pussies. The heat it emanated was almost unbearable, the softness was insane, and every ridge caressed my dick like a tongue. And simultaneously, I was basically suffocating with her enormous boobs in my face. The second my dick hit her lips I knew I was going to cum, and as she slowly lowered herself onto me I was fighting it with every instinct. But shoot the load I did, and it was the most amazing load I ever shot. Just ridiculous. Then I ate her out for like 20 min until I got hard again, and we had some "real" sex!!!

J

JR7

Great story, bigcherub, and thank you for resurrecting this post. Also, glad it ended with you marrying this wonderful woman.