premature ejaculation

big010dog: Would you plz guys give me the best methods to prevent premature ejaculation other than sparys, creams, or to stop before you cum, cuz when you feel you are cumming there is no way back.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Practice makes perfect (?) Buddy, you say in ways other than stopping before you cum (?) Do you rule out edging -- stop jacking before you reach the point of no return! When you first notice a degree of "oh, hell, it won't be long now" give it a hand free and cool off a little. When everything subsides, grab that cock and begin slowly again. I know we are all different, but let me know if you've tried this technique. It works for me.

The same applies when fucking. Just become petrified (well, as far as movement is concerned) until the feeling leaves before slowly starting again. Some dudes make their minds go to another subject, too. Have you tried thinking of some subject that's far from being sensual to you? But the key to this would also be before you get too far along.

Are any of you dudes able to help us out with a way I haven't touched upon? It really is a serious matter and calls for lots of input.

Luke

Max

Sexy Member
Media
I agree with Luke's ideas, but maybe we need a little more information about your problem.

There is another approach, which worked better for me. If you are a young guy and/or very highly sexed (both often linked with premature ejaculation), another way is to increase your striking rate (frequency of orgasms). The result will be that you develop the ability (you probably already have it ;)) to get going again pretty soon after you come for the first time, or even on occasion to stay hard and continue without a break.

I have often found that once I the first quick come is out of the way, the release of tension relaxes me and I can enjoy the sex even more because I know we can take our time ... often in my case for some reason with a bigger than usual erection to work with in this second phase.

In other words, make your strong sexual needs work for you rather than against you.

tripod2004: men don't suffer from premature ejaculation, only girls.
(that's a joke!)