Premature ejaculation

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by ameyers6, Sep 2, 2010.

1. ameyers6

ameyers6 New Member

Albums:
    recently bout the past year i have major premature problems
    i cum within a minute of entering the vagina
    what could be causing this
    i have gained weight recently but its always been a problem
    are there pills for this its making sex not fun
    even handjobs i cum fast

i heard 5 htp works ifso how much should i take

really hope you guys can help

2. D_Ezdras Dingledonger

You should probably practice edging and pc squeezes in order to improve your control - Google the terms if you're not familiar with them. Masturbating regularly also helps because it desensitizes you to a healthy degree.

If nothing else, you should at least stop thrusting during certain phases of sex by finding natural pauses, like switching up positions or leaning in close for a little romance. It might help to set yourself a goal of lasting for 15 minutes of sex and then working up to it slowly by postponing your orgasm in the ways I mentioned.

By the way, don't immediately think that lasting forever is good, either. Some of the best sex you can have lasts between roughly 10 and 20 minutes, so even getting to around that ten minute mark (which should be really doable) can be pretty much ideal.

#2 D_Ezdras Dingledonger, Sep 2, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 2, 2010
  3. bigsmile

bigsmile New Member

Do you kiss your woman? Drink from her lips during sex?

4. occams_razor16

occams_razor16 New Member

The intended use of 5-HTP is not to prevent premature ejaculation, but I don't see why it couldn't help for some. I have never taken it personally, but I know that it is often used for help in training if your interested in lucid dreaming and also is used as an over the counter anti depressant. I have been on a couple of different anti depressants for anxiety in the past and can vouch for myself that both did effect the time it took to ejaculate. Unfortunately, as with most anti depressants, it could also have the side affect of decreasing your sex drive and I have also heard stories of crazy dreams because of it. I don't personally see a problem taking it, but it maybe advised to speak to a doctor about an anti depressant the they can prescribe. You'll have the same benefit of curbing the premature ejaculation and it also is more monitored and safer than the over the counter option.

Both Celexa (citalopram) and Paxil (paroxetine) in lower dosages are on Wal-mart's $4 dollar list and although I haven't personally taken them, I don't see why it wouldn't work because the process in which it works is the same.

5. punkboi26

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Well, being a recovering opiate addict, I can say and opioid well help prolong ejaculation. NOTE! I dont reccomend using narcotics for anything other than pain and when given by a doctor and so on and so forth >.> Anyway, on the subject of "don't immediately think that lasting forever is good", I agree. I am the polar opposite of you in the fact that it takes me hours to ejaculate, and thats assuming I even do ejaculate. It can be super annoying if not frustrating to wank away for ever sometimes getting close but just not quite making it. I would almost pay money to feel that right now. Back to the opiate thing I mentioned. I know when I was withdrawing from opiates I could ejaculate after maybe stroking it 10 or 11 times. And every time it was a mind blowing, cum spewing orgasm. It's just a shame I had to be in the agonizing, hellish, pain ridden torture filled throws of opiate withdrawal to enjoy such an orgasm. Everything is enhanced a hundredfold when you are coming off a serious opiate addiction. Okay, once again I have written a book. You can use benzocaine to desensitize your cock. There are a few gels and lotions that are made just for this reason. There are also some condoms with it on the inside of the condom and a tingler ingredient on the outside for the lady/guy to enjoy. I have heard rubbing and squeezing your cockhead firmly at the same time before sex can help too. I'm not sure about that last one since I heard it from a friend. One other method is to think solely on pleasing your partner and not think about what you are feeling at all. There is one more thing that may work depending on whether or not you can tollerate it. Let your partner suck you off til you ejaculate, then allow them to continue after you cum without letting up. It will be hard to deal with at first but eventually it will subside and your cock should stay hard and be desensitized. My first boyfriend would do this to me because he liked making me squirm and squeal, but I found that after all the sensitivity was gone my cock was still hard as a rock and I could fuck for another hour or so (He forced me into being a top, I hated him for that). It takes alot of willpower for a guy to tollerate being sucked on after they have an orgasm to where you can keep going without a rest afterwards. I do know once you have learned to do this you will want to do it all the time. And those are my parting thoughts.....
    *Naked Hugs for everybody!*

6. jamiedmc

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I am on Celexa and let me tell you it is a CURE ALL for premature ejaculation. I too have a hair trigger response and could never last very long during sex. Even on my third orgasm of the session I could barely last 30 minutes.
    But ever since taking Celexa, I can last for hours, easily. In fact, I have to make a concerted effort to come. My problem now is NOT coming at all, nevermind coming too fast. Of course I do have sex very often and that can be affecting it, but even if I have not had sex for a couple of days, I find I can last a very long time, making my girl come 4,5,8 times before I do. It is nice in that way, but bad in that I sometimes lose my erection before I get a chance to come.

Also: what punkboi said... opiates will totally let you last for hours, but it is probably not worth it ;)

#6 jamiedmc, Oct 2, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 2, 2010
Draft saved Draft deleted