Premature ejaculation

tieguy15

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am wondering how common it is for men to prematurely ejaculate? Does it happen to all men?
This happened to me when I was 22 years old and it was not the first time prematurely ejaculated nor was it the late time.

Tommy, who was a couple of years younger than me (a freshman when I was a senior), had been my biggest rival in my private high school. He was the typical jock, clean-cut look, always wore button-down collars with his tie normally loosened, and in my opinion, a total jerk-off. If I had to pick one guy who was always busting my balls, it was Tommy. Whether it was about my men's nylon bikinis in the locker rooms or my cum stained jack-off magazines under my bed. Tommy was always busting my balls.

In addition, all the broads at school wanted to go out with him. He had his pick of broads. He was always going out with different broads, and making sure in the locker room that every guy knew that broads were getting his rocks off on a regular basis, especially me.

It was my winter break from third year at college and 22 years old, when I saw Tommy go into my ex-girlfriend's parent's house. I knew he was in for a major case of blue balls, that why I broke up with the broad. She would not get my rocks off, after dating for two years, but I figured that in college i would get laid, but I was wrong, the broads where were total cockteasers there too! But I digress. I did not see Ginny's parent's car, so I crept around to the backyard and got a good view of Tommy getting blue balls from the broad, except that not what happened.

My cock was hard as rock in my slacks as I snuck into the yard. It was only a matter of minutes before Ginny was naked and had Tommy slacks at his ankles and his tie was skewed. The broad had her mouth on his cock so fast, could not believe it. I wanted to take my cock out and jack-off, but was afraid I would get caught if her parents came home. I was so jealous and envious of Tommy because the broad refused, refused to let me take my cock out of my bikinis, that was if, I was allowed to lower my slacks to my ankles, which was rare. And here was Tommy moaning with pleasure the broad had always denied me. But that was not all, Tommy soon had his huge cock in her pussy and Tommy was not a one-minute man. Twice the broad and let Tommy know she was cumming. I felt humiliated that a man much younger than me (Tommy was 18 at the time) fucking my ex-girlfriend. Finally, Tommy pulled out of the broad cunt and shoot at least eight spurts of cum all over her tits, something a fantasized after all through high school and even college. Many pages in my jack-off magazines have been covered and glued together fantasizing about doing the same things to the broad that Tommy had just done.

But that is not the worst part, when Tommy shot his massive load of sperm on the broad's tits, I prematurely ejaculated into my slacks, without touch my cock. I felt totally humiliated by Tommy, asI crept out of the backyard. I went home and spent the night jerking-off.

i would appreciate any feedback good or bad, thanks
tieguy

tieguy15

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i still can't figure out if i prematurely ejaculated because i was so horny from watching tommy get the blowjob and ram his cock into the broad's pussy that had been denied me....or the fact that i was so humiliated that my body responded to the humilation?

again any feedback would good or bad would be appreciated.
tieguy

buzzrider7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
DAMMIT! You beat me to it! My head is now full of images of some guy in a small, dark office, wearing a suit, trenchcoat and top hat, smoking a cigarette, telling this story in the dim glow of a single 40-watt desk lightbulb very late at night. :biggrin1:

Broads? What, are you a private detective from the 1920's? I'm not sure if Penthouse still accepts letters to its forum, but you should try them.

shr1125

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
DAMMIT! You beat me to it! My head is now full of images of some guy in a small, dark office, wearing a suit, trenchcoat and top hat, smoking a cigarette, telling this story in the dim glow of a single 40-watt desk lightbulb very late at night. :biggrin1:

Great minds and all. You know how that goes!

tieguy15

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i grew up in the late seventies and that what we called women, back then broads or chicks. i still sometimes like to refer to them that way. (sorry)

i was hoping for some real feedback, because it was true whether you believe it or not, it happened. i felt bad about this for a long time, until some good buddies of mine let me know that Tommy was an asshole who fucked over a lot of other guys. and i that was wasting my time when there were other women out there who would treat me the way a man should be treated (and women, too) with repect.

......by the way Tommy totally screwed over my ex, they got married and he cheated on her, no surprise, i didn't hear about it until years later at a class reunion and by then i just feel sorry for her.

tieguy15

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i don't think it's the nylon biknis, because it doesn't happen all the time. it only happened when i go long periods of time without a lot of physical female stimulation. which lately seems like forever.