Premature Ejaculation

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by WonderingMind, Nov 14, 2011.

?

How long is your average sexual encounter (from insertion to completion)?

1. Less Than 1 Minute

15 vote(s)
    6.8%
  2. 2-4 Minutes

51 vote(s)
    23.3%
  3. 5-10 Minutes

63 vote(s)
    28.8%
  4. Longer than 10 Minutes

90 vote(s)
    41.1%
  1. WonderingMind

WonderingMind Member

Hey, so I have been researching premature ejaculation recently for school and was wondering a few things. I want to see (please answer honestly) how long your sexual encounters usually last - from insertion to ejaculation. So not including foreplay or anything like that. I have an idea what the average amount of insertion intercourse is but I don't want to sway anyone else's answers. Please answer honestly.

Also, has anyone ever TOLD someone else that they felt they wanted them to last longer? How does did that work out? I know once it's done it cannot be undone and I am wondering if it is even worth mentioning.

Thanks!

2. glustick

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Typically close to 20 minutes for myself.

If I'm really drunk, I have a hard time reaching orgasm. I've fucked for 30 minutes before and not cum because I get "whiskey dick"

3. SR_Pepe_LePube

SR_Pepe_LePube Account Disabled

A random sample of Canadian and U.S. sex therapists said that sexual intercourse of 7 to 13 minutes is most "desirable. The North American sex therapists thought an "adequate" length for sexual intercourse was from 3 to 7 minutes; “desirable" from 7 to 13 minutes; "too short" from 1 to 2 minutes; and "too long" from 10 to 30 minutes.

Remembering this is about sexual intercourse e.g. first penetration to ejaculation I would agree. My own experience thankfully falls within the "desirable" timeframe. If I cum too soon I know my wife isn't sexually satisfied, especially if we have had lots of foreplay. If I last too long she becomes sore and her sexual arousal falls. Very rarely does she ask me to last longer than 10 minutes.

#3 SR_Pepe_LePube, Nov 14, 2011
    Last edited: Nov 14, 2011
  4. WonderingMind

WonderingMind Member

Almost 50% of respondents are saying that they last over 10 minutes..I don't know if this is really the truth or people just exaggerating what actually happens. I hope this is not the truth because I have never been with someone who lasted more than 3 minutes. I have only been with a handful of people though.

Thanks for those who answered honestly!

5. D_LeonardoDeCrapio

D_LeonardoDeCrapio Account Disable

This is all figurative and certain environmental factors might increase or decrease the length.

6. crossy

Gold Member

I screwed a hottie and lasted only about 45 seconds. After I felt the real good feeling I pulled out and shot almost 5 feet in 3 or 4 jolts.

7. gatoloco

gatoloco New Member

with my partner i used to eyaculate after 20 minutes . however, with casual intercourse, the time is between 5 to 10 minutes

8. rob_just_rob

Gold Member

Over 10... but depending on how you define "sexual encounter", the number could really vary.

9. SilverTrain

Gold Member

Albums:
    ditto

10. thebesthotsex

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    If we're having a morning quickie in the shower for sure 2 mins or less. If we're doing it like rabbits after a long day at work, less than 10 mins. If we're making love, longer than 10 but less than 20 for sure. I'm not into holding out here...I never lose my sex drive after cumming and can go for multiple rounds over and over again. I may be a quick comer but there's no rule that says you can't fuck again after popping.

11. NoFear

NoFear Member

If you practice a little self control it is not hard to last as long or short as you want. I go until its clear that the wife is done then I finish. Normally around 12 - 15 I would guess, but never really time it, so who knows.

12. CraigS41

Gold Member

Albums:
    Hey Guys. I'm one of those guys that usually bottoms, but when I do top, I tend to shoot my load shortly after I achieve full penetration. I can usually keep the hardon and go for round 2, but that's only a minute or two away. My record # of loads was 6 in just under an hour.

thebesthotsex: I wish we were closer. I LOVE a hung man that cam cum and keep on fucking. NOTHING sexier too me. How many times can yuo cum???

Craig

13. thebesthotsex

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    as many times as you want. :cool:

14. D_Skippy_Skidmarx

D_Skippy_Skidmarx New Member

I usually cum right off the bat but I have the ability to stay hard and fuck until I orgasm two if not three more times. Usually, my gal gets sore in ten minutes or less so we always have lots of foreplay. Ever since I was young, I have always cum very quickly on the first round and have always had the ability to keep my erection going. Sometimes I loose it in foreplay too.

15. Cards_Fan81

Cards_Fan81 New Member

My wife and I usually last somewhere around the 10 minute mark with a few position changes. I always wait for her to give me the go ahead to finish, so that usually means that I have to change my pace a few times throughout.

16. barbequebarbeque

barbequebarbeque New Member

I've actually got a question about this! From first penetration to ejaculation, I'm in bed with the g/f for about an hour. However- it used to be a couple minutes, I'm not sure how long. Short, anyway.

Now, I do the start/stop thing- so fuck for a couple minutes, then have to stop for a minute or so to prevent finishing (though still inside her), and then continue on in this fashion. So, would this be being able to last for a couple minutes (the first isntance of feeling the need to ejaculate, which I cannot control or vary without stopping), or would it count as being for the full time?

(Not that it matters, it's fun either way!)

17. hud01

Gold Member

There are other factors. If I get a long bj before, then it is shorter. I had a girlfriend who used to blow me until I told her I was about to come. Then she would stop and say put it in me. I might last only 2-3 minutes.

Another factor is condoms. If I have a condom on then it is usually 15 minutes or more. Also there is frequency of sex. If I have had sex for three or four nights in a row, then I will last longer, closer to 20 minutes plus.

The other thing is I am not running a sprint, so I don't pound away trying to finish as fast as I can. I vary the speeds, and depth and angle of the strokes.

18. tinyNquick

Gold Member

Albums:
    from penetration i cant last longer than 10 or so seconds the first round. Wait a few minutes and I can go for a minute or so.

19. D_GlennFeckless

D_GlennFeckless Account Disabled

^^^^ Glad that didn't last long.

You have more control over it than you think, as long as your goal isn't just to "get off".

Depending on the day, and how long it's been since last getting off, the range can be all over the place, especially since I'm not too big on just fucking start to finish. The oral, manual, kissing interludes, changes in pace/depth/position, can all extend it. Paying very deliberate attention to your partner's responses, rather than the feeling between your legs, can go a long way to going a long way.

Shortest - it's been a minute or two (straight animal fucking in the closet at work)
    Longest - over an hour before my first orgasm. She, on the other hand, is generally a bit of a mess by that time and asking me to "please cum". Dryness, soreness, lightheadedness, super-sensitivity, etc makes it less than pleasurable for her then. Not good.

Personally I prefer hours of tenderness interrupted by repeated bouts of 5-20 minute all out whoopie.

20. okitsok

okitsok Member

Albums:
    i usually last not too long... 5-10 minutes. Foreplay for me helps me last longer. I guess it's an excitement thing. If I get past being super turned on and excited I can last past 30mins. Also I last a long time when I'm drunk as well. I don't really care if I last long or not as long as the person wants more, I can deliver.

Draft saved Draft deleted