Premature Ejaculation?

AngelousBlue

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hey LPSG, please take this as a serious thread as I am really concerned.

Since about a week ago I found out that kinda "all of the sudden" my ejaculation time has decreased from around 1 hour and a half to about 3-5 minutes while masturbating or recieving oral sex.

I haven't had intercourse in about 3 weeks but I am scared that I may ejaculate to soon, when my couple is used to kinda long sexual acts.

I have found out that when I press my PC muscle I get more sensible and cum faster, but I read in a book that the PC muscle helps to stop ejaculation, not to make it easier to happen...

Maybe I am doing something wrong, I am just really concerned and scared that this problem may cause a difficulty in my relationship with my girlfriend.

I must also mention that I masturbate about 1-2 times a day.... is that wrong??? Should I stop masturbating so frequently? Can premature ejaculation happen all of the sudden? How can I fight it if I do have it....?

And , the PC muscle, am I doing something wrong with it, should I not exercise it? (I dont overexercise it, I just make some exercises now and then)

I hope you can help me.. thanks LPSG :)

ganja4me

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The best advice I could give you would be to try and prolong your mastubation sessions. When you feel the orgasm coming stop and let it go away. Then start up again. Other then that maybe you should ask your doctor about this he would be more qualified to answer your question then I am.

LouisVauban

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I wish I could help....

never experienced this.

But, I masturbate 3-6 times a day and it has never interfered with ejaculation. So, count that out (if anything, it TAKES LONGER!)

Are you nervous about something else? Anxiety?

AngelousBlue

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Just about not being able to last...how much do you last when you masturbate watching something that REALLY gets you on?

ieatcats1426

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
you just said that you haven't had sex in three weeks... don't worry about it man. Just relax and do things the way you were doing them before, because odds are something changed, so just let it happen.

How long do you normally last when mastrubating?

TxAg

Just Browsing
Media
I masturbate about 1-2 times a day.... is that wrong??? Should I stop masturbating so frequently? Can premature ejaculation happen all of the sudden? How can I fight it if I do have it....?

I wonder if you might have a mild urinary tract/prostate infection... not enough to induce pain or other symptoms, but enough to agitate your urinary tract's nervous system enough to make it hypersensitive to stimulations. This effect would be due to either actual irritation of the nerves, or nerve impulse crossover (Google on the concept of 'referred pain', and you'll see what I am talking about). Perhaps this is a long shot.

confusedman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
my opinion.something decreased your serotone levels.go to a doctor with a specific blood examination about serotone and ask for solution.