Premature Ejaculation?

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by AngelousBlue, Jun 26, 2007.

1. AngelousBlue

AngelousBlue New Member

Hey LPSG, please take this as a serious thread as I am really concerned.

Since about a week ago I found out that kinda "all of the sudden" my ejaculation time has decreased from around 1 hour and a half to about 3-5 minutes while masturbating or recieving oral sex.

I haven't had intercourse in about 3 weeks but I am scared that I may ejaculate to soon, when my couple is used to kinda long sexual acts.

I have found out that when I press my PC muscle I get more sensible and cum faster, but I read in a book that the PC muscle helps to stop ejaculation, not to make it easier to happen...

Maybe I am doing something wrong, I am just really concerned and scared that this problem may cause a difficulty in my relationship with my girlfriend.

I must also mention that I masturbate about 1-2 times a day.... is that wrong??? Should I stop masturbating so frequently? Can premature ejaculation happen all of the sudden? How can I fight it if I do have it....?

And , the PC muscle, am I doing something wrong with it, should I not exercise it? (I dont overexercise it, I just make some exercises now and then)

I hope you can help me.. thanks LPSG :)

2. AngelousBlue

AngelousBlue New Member

3. ganja4me

Gold Member

Albums:
    The best advice I could give you would be to try and prolong your mastubation sessions. When you feel the orgasm coming stop and let it go away. Then start up again. Other then that maybe you should ask your doctor about this he would be more qualified to answer your question then I am.

4. LouisVauban

LouisVauban New Member

Albums:
    I wish I could help....

never experienced this.

But, I masturbate 3-6 times a day and it has never interfered with ejaculation. So, count that out (if anything, it TAKES LONGER!)

Are you nervous about something else? Anxiety?

5. AngelousBlue

AngelousBlue New Member

Just about not being able to last...how much do you last when you masturbate watching something that REALLY gets you on?

6. AngelousBlue

AngelousBlue New Member

Please help?

7. missbec

missbec New Member

sweet jesus!

-becky

8. ieatcats1426

ieatcats1426 New Member

Albums:
    you just said that you haven't had sex in three weeks... don't worry about it man. Just relax and do things the way you were doing them before, because odds are something changed, so just let it happen.

How long do you normally last when mastrubating?

9. TxAg

TxAg New Member

Albums:
    I wonder if you might have a mild urinary tract/prostate infection... not enough to induce pain or other symptoms, but enough to agitate your urinary tract's nervous system enough to make it hypersensitive to stimulations. This effect would be due to either actual irritation of the nerves, or nerve impulse crossover (Google on the concept of 'referred pain', and you'll see what I am talking about). Perhaps this is a long shot.

10. AngelousBlue

AngelousBlue New Member

What about the PC muscle, maybe just...as I began to strenghten it, it affected me?

Could it be that?

11. confusedman

confusedman New Member

Albums:
    my opinion.something decreased your serotone levels.go to a doctor with a specific blood examination about serotone and ask for solution.

12. D_Bob_Crotchitch

D_Bob_Crotchitch New Member

Go see a urologist. If they can't help you, there are products out there to cause delay. I think one is called Mandelay. I've seen it advertised in mens exercise mags.

Draft saved Draft deleted