premature "ejaculation"

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by basharbd, Sep 6, 2007.

1. basharbd

basharbd New Member

I've been seeking this girl for a few weeks. She orgasms within 5 minutes of penetration (sometimes in less than a minute). I know she cums because she becomes very wet.

On a normal day it takes 15-30 mins for me. Before I cum, she's already dry or you can see that she's had her fun and not interested in my fun.

Is there anything to delay her orgasms? I'm started to dread sex with her because I know it's not going to be fun.

2. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

Longer foreplay for you.. so in 3-5 minutes you can come with her. Multi-orgasms for her. Or just break it off, it's only been a few weeks, there are many fish in the sea. Sorry it's shallow but true.

3. zaza

zaza New Member

I can sympathise here, because I don`t have multiple orgasms, however if I climax early on I still continue to enjoy it. Infact I enjoy his climax more in that instance if that makes sense.

I think the key is that you are still getting used to each other, and with time you will get to know what each other likes. The answer might be more variety less penetration. She might like to finish things giving you a blowjob or hand job, or watch you masturbate for example. Be creative.

Draft saved Draft deleted