Premature ejaculation?

JennyS

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Sort of a survey, but have any of you ever had that happen?

Did you have your orgasm before you started doing much physically, or just very soon after?

Was it an embarassing situation, or did it turn out to be funny?

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

Did you have your orgasm before you started doing much physically, or just very soon after?

Was it an embarassing situation, or did it turn out to be funny?

Hi Jenny:
Years ago I used to have that problem, but I began to practice edging and that taught me how to delay orgasms. However, if I think I am going to have a problem, I jerk-off prior to being physical and that helps.

It was an embarrassing situation when I was in my teens, but no longer. But, yes, when it does, it's best to make it funny and that lessens the embarrassment. You are a smart lady to realize how that will help the guy out of his embarrassment.:smile:

snax

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Almost did once, I was fucking her in my "end of the bed" position and I had to pull out for fear of cumming. I was giving her a pretty rough slamming at the time. She didn't see it happen but a big glob came out of my dick but it wasn't the actual orgasm. The cool air settled it down and I covered it up with some rhythmic re-penetration which she really liked anyways. That was the closest I came to a premature orgasm. I generally use re-penetration as a way of cooling my cock down while giving her the pleasure of feeling my fat cock split her open multiple times. It was also fun watching her pussy gape open every time I pulled out. As long as you do it rhythmically then it won't interrupt her climax.

Broken5150

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

Was it an embarrassing situation, or did it turn out to be funny?

This happens to me almost everytime. I have a very sensitive penis at the start and I have to stop sometimes and do other things so that I can last longer. After the first orgasm it gets a little better but I have to change it up and do other things. I cant just sit there and plug away forever.

I remember one lady that I slept with was so tight I could not last more than a few seconds. It was embarrassing at first but when it happened again I got upset that I couldn't keep going and please her that way so I just used my mouth.:biggrin1:

JennyS

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You are a smart lady to realize how that will help the guy out of his embarrassment.

/lol, I thought it was more flattering than funny, actually (I wasn't upset at all). It used to happen to my bf sometimes when we first started getting physical, but not since then.

datdude

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I did a few years ago.

My girlfriend at the time teased me all day. Showing her thongs and rubbing her ass on my dick. When we got home she got tin the shower and did a little show for me. I was so excited I could barely contain myself from just jerking off in front of her. When she was finally done and we where laying on the bed, she tugged on me a few times and I came all over her, could nto help it. Soon as she touched it, I felt like cumming.

It want that big of a deal though, we had been dateing and haveing sex for a while by then.

Broken5150

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I did a few years ago.

My girlfriend at the time teased me all day. Showing her thongs and rubbing her ass on my dick. When we got home she got tin the shower and did a little show for me. I was so excited I could barely contain myself from just jerking off in front of her. When she was finally done and we where laying on the bed, she tugged on me a few times and I came all over her, could nto help it. Soon as she touched it, I felt like cumming.

It want that big of a deal though, we had been dateing and haveing sex for a while by then.

Shit dude who can blaim you there. I don't think anyone would have lasted through that onslaught. Lucky man.

Ed69

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ejaculation or orgasm, JennyS do you know the difference?I can ejaculate and not orgasm or the reverse.Live another 20 years with a man and you'll know.

JennyS

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Premature orgasm I guess I mean then? Like losing control and having an orgasm right after you start (or even before you start)?

Ed69

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Premature orgasm has never happened to me,but I have prematurely ejaculated.Ejaculation and orgasm are two seperate events for a male.

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
/lol, I thought it was more flattering than funny, actually (I wasn't upset at all). It used to happen to my bf sometimes when we first started getting physical, but not since then.

how come women find that flattering but if we stare at your boobs you get upset

No_Strings

Expert Member
Media
I've always been a little nervous of premature ejaculation, but I've never done it yet - never even come close. ('Scuse the pun)

Though, I can orgasm without ejaculating and I have orgasmed from foreplay, touch or other non-penetrative acts. Is it premature? God no - all part of due course. They can be relatively unexpected for me, but that's of no real consequence.

JennyS

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
how come women find that flattering but if we stare at your boobs you get upset

Well it's with my boyfriend for one thing, not some random guy off the street. He's free to stare at whatever he wants (provided we're fooling around at the time).

A couple times when it'd happened we'd been making out for a bit first, and there might've been some light touching through clothes beforehand but I wasn't rubbing him or anything, and when I pulled his shorts & underwear down he had an orgasm then without me touching him yet.

I wouldn't want it to happen all (or even most) of the time, but on the few times it has happened I always thought it was sweet and it felt like he was super-excited to be w/ me, and so it was flattering.

It happened once too when I was just straddling him and we were clothed, but we were kind of grinding then so I don't think that counts.