Premature Ejaculation

rsa1685

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
At least I am anonymous here. I guess there must be other guys who suffer with the same problem. I am married and since I began having sex, I last for about 3 minutes, sometimes 5 but that's a rarity. I have tried all sorts of things but once I start, I cannot stop until I cum. I have thought about sheep, work, you name it. Nothing helps.

Recently I heard that taking ANAFRANIL delays ejaculation. This is one of hte side effects. I have now been taking one tablet every day 10mg. I found that it is helping and my sessions are being extended - not to the time frame I desire, but at least it is an improvement.

I was wondering if anyone had the same experience and did take Anafranil. If so, for how long and what dosage. What should I do in the future? Continue with 10mg every day or can I reduce it?

rsa1685

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I have tried the numbing creams but it is not that effective. And the side effects are a bit too much for me. I have very sensitive skin.

It does bother my wife a bit, although we both have been silent on the matter. I believe she would like for me to go for at least 10 minutes. 3-5 minutes is really nothing. She is understanding, but being married for 29 years, one tends to understand one's partner as if she / he were a part of his/her body.

What is the name of the drug specifically for this problem?

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have tried the numbing creams but it is not that effective. And the side effects are a bit too much for me. I have very sensitive skin.

It does bother my wife a bit, although we both have been silent on the matter. I believe she would like for me to go for at least 10 minutes. 3-5 minutes is really nothing. She is understanding, but being married for 29 years, one tends to understand one's partner as if she / he were a part of his/her body.

What is the name of the drug specifically for this problem?
it's in the link at the top of my post.
a bbc site, so it's safe to click.

what about introducing a toy? a dildo or vibe to get her there before you have sex?

are you still as fast if you orgasmed very recently? if you jack off an hour before sex, is it still as brief?

have you tried the pressure methods? where you apply pressure or pull down on your balls to prevent ejaculation?