PREMIUM

HORSEHUNGshowoff:
I would suggest that anyone bitching about the incredibly small fee should volunteer their OWN time to keep the site running instead of volunteering Mark's time, which they have no right to do!!!! This site had a tremendous amount to offer for free,
LOL This coming from someone whose membership was PAID for. I have had a few mmbrs offer to pay for mine as well since mark lied about offering me one but I said Hell no sicne its NOT the 25 fukin dollars just a matter of principal
Hell I could run this site with one hand tied behind my back , I dont see how how he runs the OTHER PAY site by himself ( probably doesnt) , b/c I have been asked several times to do a pay site like that but the constant updating and maintenance on that kind of site is HARD , However a Forum site like this is a piece of cake !

This site had a tremendous amount to offer for free

HAD being the operative word (Paging Freud) NOW it has SHIT for free , you get to Login and see 10 pics for free Whoop de fukin doo. If everything else was the same and just had to pay for photo galleries though very Petty and Greedy of Mark it would not be such an abuse of members and Ifv I want anyones pics all i have to do is offer them mine so thats not an issue its the other things one was able to do ,

The REAL deal
HORSE

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey, I personally have problem none with ponying up the greenbacks for premium status membership, and in fact come next payday, I'll mail it out.

HHSO, cuz, you need to look at this from a more practical, if not realistic approach, to this there, dude. We all love our time here, but even being here requires more than our fearless leader Mark can do alone, so why not shell out some scratch for a little more attention? :huh:

BRMSTN69: $25 = 4 drinks(+ tips & cover) at a club aobut 3 hours
$25 = 1 week at a health club say 10 hours
$25 = 10 tanning sessions
$25= 2 movie tickets(+snacks) 2 hours
$25= dinner for 2 about 1 hour

so even if you only spend 1 hour a week on LSPG that still 52 hours of entettainment for $25, quit your bitchin!

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Of course, if Horse'sAssShowOff doesn't like the way things are run here, he is under no obligation to stay. He's free to leave in a huff, and I don't think anyone here will miss him too badly. I'm sure that there are hundreds of sites out there that would just love to have him as a member. Maybe it's about time he starts looking for one.

BRMSTN69: I'm sorry if my above post causes any hard feelings, I really don't like to cause trouble but I think argueing over a optional $2 a month fee is petty.IT does take time and money to run this site and even if Mark does make money on another pay site thats his business just because you make money at one job dosen't mean you have do another job probono

HORSEHUNGshowoff:
Of course, if Horse'sAssShowOff doesn't like the way things are run here, he is under no obligation to stay. He's free to leave in a huff, and I don't think anyone here will miss him too badly. I'm sure that there are hundreds of sites out there that would just love to have him as a member. Maybe it's about time he starts looking for one.
LOL well I am sure I would be sorely missed and anyway with fakes like you around I HAVE to remain on here to lend credibility to the forum :)

The REAL deal
HORSE

HORSEHUNGshowoff:
In my opinion however the photos should go altogether...
money can be raised by 'cleaner' air.

bickering over photos and what size one isnt is not the point of the board, IMO.

Tender

Precisely, its an integral part of such a forum as this and as such Greed should not play a role in it being offered to mmbrs!!!!!!!!!

The REAL deal
HORSE

HORSEHUNGshowoff:
I'm sorry if my above post causes any hard feelings, I really don't like to cause trouble but I think argueing over a optional $2 a month fee is petty.IT does take time and money to run this site and even if Mark does make money on another pay site thats his business just because you make money at one job dosen't mean you have do another job probono
NO Its NOT petty AT ALL its a Matter of principal , its the same thing as if you were providing a service to a friend for 5 yrs then all of a sudden said HEY guess what its gonna cost you now , no matter how small or large the fee its 100% PLAN FUKIN WRONG .......... It takes very little time to run this site plz , it basically runs itself for the most part so sell that elsewhere, however it MAKES money hand over fist , you would be amazed if you knew what he grosses on this site with al the mmbr fees and all the Ads to click ............ the pics are not the issue its the fact that basically you cant do a Fukin thing on here you could b4 except post , if Everything was still the same and the only charge was for the photo gallery though retarded I could deal with that or better yet Charge for NEW mmbrs to use the site not People that MADE the board what it is today

The REAL deal
HORSE

Javierdude22: AT A TIME!!!!!!!

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Going out on a limb here...IF YOU DON'T WANT TO PAY THE FREAKIN' TWENTY-FIVE BUCKS. DON'T. WE ALL HAVE FREE WILLS AND THE MENTAL CAPACITY TO MAKE CHOICES THAT SUIT OUR PERSONAL AND INDIVIDUAL NEEDS. So, shut the fuck up, leave or stay. WHATEVER MAKES SENSE TO YOU. :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Look, HHSO, if you want to find another place where you don't have to pay a lot, by all means, there dude, don't let the door hit you on the ass as you leave. And don't go away mad, there dude, JUST GO AWAY. :angry:

blackpower: You know I think it's a small price to pay to help maintain a website that we are so fond of in one way or the other.

I am enjoying the added amenities that come with member priviledges.

-aka BronxboyNY

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Horse, since you wanted to bring up how I became a member, let's talk about it. Yes, my membership was paid for by another member, but it still brought in revenue to the site, i.e. Mark! Yes I would have done it anyway, but the generous offer I got allowed me to do it immediately instead of on payday, so I took it. It's no sin to accept or appreciate a gift when it's offered, I've been a patron of arts and music for many years and I frequently buy someone a cd from a band I like and want to support, does that make the recipient of my gift worthless?? What a silly idea. I know you are a musician too, doesn't that make sense in that context?
I'm just saying I believe in putting money up to support the things that enrich my life, and I still think it's uncalled for the assume that Mark owes you his time for free just because he makes money elsewhere. That's what free enterprise is all about. A forum is a combination of personalities, but any or most could leave at any given time, and it would continue with whomever was left. I think it's inaccurate and self centered to say you made the site what it is today! In the end, the site is Mark's and he will determine how he spends his time, not any of us on this thread. And to Rainsfletcher, thanks again for the cherished gift!

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I sometimes give someone some costumes for free when I'm feeling generous, it doesn't mean I OWE them free costumes whenever they want them. We should all be grateful for what Mark gave us for free. If I was mowing my neighbor's lawn for free for five years and it got to be too much of a time commitment to continue, I would expect him to understand if I asked him to compensate me for my time or find someone else to do it. Just because I was nice enough to help him out for five years doesn't mean I owe time my free time forever. Where is your head?