Prep for receptive anal

Original English Thick Cut

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hi, I know this is a gritty subject. When I top I have found to my dismay, that there is real ignorance about arriving in condition for deep and rigorous penetration. It becomes even worse when newbies ask to be fisted. (It helps that I have small hands)!

Following is my "Bottoming Primer", I appreciate any inciteful comments.

Please note that I expect riders to be fully cleaned out as I will definately open you up all the way. Finding brown on my dick is my least favorite experience. It's the same as guys that want to get fisted* but are clueless as to appropriate clean-out.

My "gold star" method is to start about 6 hours prior to play:

Start by inserting a glycerine suppository. They may work in 20 minutes or in two hours. Keep it in untill you are ready to explode. After ejection, use a vaginal douche bulb, but without the nozzel**. Use only warm water (not hot). The flushing through should take 4 or 5 goes (try to get in as much water as possible), including double or tripple inserts before release.

When the water runs clear you should be done. Prior to the very last flush, rub soapy fingers all around and inside your anus; flush, then pat dry with a clean wash-cloth. (toilet paper is acidic and leves little pieces behind which can actually rub raw).

You will have several hours, during which time the normal protective mucose returns, and any sudden urges can be dealt with. The very best lube for getting fucked is a small amout of Wet Platinum - Silicone Lube. For fucking stay away from KY, and all water & oil based lubes. Oil degrades condoms and the water based stuff damages the cells lining the anus. Water based lubes can increase the chance of catching HIV and lesser STDs.

If you are considering bareback, start the cleanout 7-8 hours before your date, don't eat any heavy stuff at least 8 hours before fucking. Only use silicone based lubes. (better trust the top as well)

The really neat thing about this clean-out regime is with very light application of the lube, the sensation in your ass is almost like dry fucking. It is very silky for both top and bottom.

Enjoy!

* Fisting/fucking are better left to separate occasions as fisting lube is generally incompatible with fucking. I've found the best fisting lube to be generic brand vegetable shortening. Crisco stinks!

** the nozzles provided with douche kits are long enough to hurt your ass. One big issue is the little holes on the sides of the nozzel are sharp enough to scratch the lining of the anus and draw blood. Not a good idea.

HappyBoi

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'll remember this the next time someone wants to have some surprise or in-the-heat-of-the-moment sex..

"There, hold on buddy. In just 6-8 short hours we'll get our freak on! Excited? :D".

--- So if a bottom has to prepare 6-8 hours before playtime to "be good for the top", what does the top have to do? :) Eat only fruits and avoid meat for two weeks to get that sweet taste in their cum? :D

Hihi. ;P

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Raw eggs, orange juice and pineapple. Everyday for breakfast!

I know that regimin is extreme butt, playing clean is so much nicer. Another trick for those who have "sticky stool" syndrome is to take an immodium every evening before bed. Clean outs become much easier. My guide lines are realy for a tyro who may not be as "in touch" with their body as an experienced bottom.

92philip

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Um taking immodium every night before you go to bed cannot be healthy. And I agree that 6-8 hours is way too long. My ex boyfriend was 8 inches long, and he never had shit on his dick after sex. Plus if you use a condom it will be on that, not on your dick

Ra

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
6-8 hours!!! So much for spontaineity :-(

And forget the chemicals. Just ensure you have a high fibre diet.

However, if you are going out and there is the chance of some action then have a shower beforehand and make sure you clean the important parts well.

jpk338

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Raw eggs, orange juice and pineapple. Everyday for breakfast!

I know that regimin is extreme butt, playing clean is so much nicer. Another trick for those who have "sticky stool" syndrome is to take an immodium every evening before bed. Clean outs become much easier. My guide lines are realy for a tyro who may not be as "in touch" with their body as an experienced bottom.
Sure a good case of samonela will clean you out good!!!!!!!!!!!:smile:

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
With respect to raw eggs; I live in Canada. Canadian egg producers are much smaller than the "factory farms" in the US. Consequently our standards tend to be higher. I have been eating raw eggs since i was a teenager, I'm now 54. I have never suffered food poisioning from eggs.

I'm sure if you got farm fresh, checked for cracks, pinholes, and rinse them before comsumption; you should be ok. I also eat Steak Tartare........

monel

Sexy Member
Media
With respect to raw eggs; I live in Canada. Canadian egg producers are much smaller than the "factory farms" in the US. Consequently our standards tend to be higher. I have been eating raw eggs since i was a teenager, I'm now 54. I have never suffered food poisioning from eggs.

I'm sure if you got farm fresh, checked for cracks, pinholes, and rinse them before comsumption; you should be ok. I also eat Steak Tartare........

Ahh! There's never an inopportune moment to get in a dig at the good ole U S of A. To counter your anecdotal slam on the superior quality of Canadian eggs over those from the USA, I have also been a regular consumer of raw eggs - American - and have never gotten so much as an upset stomach from doing so. I love Canada by the way. I'm sure I'd eat your raw eggs too.:biggrin1:

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Well thank you for the vote of confidence. Quite likely my view of farm factories has been influenced by programs such as 60 Minutes. I'm sure that for the most part eggs are safe. Of course all it takes is one person getting sick in some lost cormer of Oklahoma, and it makes the national or international news.

I rather like America, Americans in general. I really like the 2012 Boss 302 Laguna Seca. The only car in a long time that I would consider selling my old Porsche for!