Preparation/recuperation advice for upcoming circumcision

Endued

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So, things seem fine with this. It's still a little tender, but the poor guy has undergone some pretty major trauma, so that's to be expected.

The only thing of note is that it's kinda lumpy under the skin about a 1cm up from the join. Is that normal? Is it where the outer skin overlaps the innder skin? Is it veins? Is it normal swelling? I have no idea.

S

SirConcis

Lumps under the skin are normal. They will go away, but it takes time patience.

once the scar has formed, a process begins to narrow the scar to bring the skin edges closer to each other. This process goes fast at first and slows down and can continue for 2 years. (but after a few months, you don't really notice progress anymore unless you take regular pictures)

Endued

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So, stitches. Four weeks bang on, and there doesn't seem to have been much change in them. One or two have come away, but the rest all seem pretty firmly entrenched. Of those remaining, half of them have both ends visible, but the other half only have one end poking out.

The sheet they give me does say "dissolvable stitches remaining and needing removal after 3-4 weeks", but I don't want to do that if they are naturally coming out, just slowly.

S

SirConcis

Endued, the second the scar has closed, you can remove the stitches. The sooner they are out the better. The longer they stay, the higher the odds that the hole they create will be permanent.

Tweeers, small scissors from swiss army knfe to pull on then and cut one side, then add some oil/vitamin E to make stich more subtle and pull it out with tweeers.

D

deleted556573

I posted earlier in this thread about circumcision, and when I removed the remainder of my stitches. By week three, I took a pair of surgical scissors and removed them myself. It's a VERY strange sensation when pulling them out, but once they are gone, it's feels great! This far along in your recovery, I highly doubt they are doing anything except being irritating.

Endued

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yeah, I pulled the buggers out two nights ago, but two I couldn't really get at. However, I had a wank last night (fucking finally) and the last two came out this morning.

Still can't manage a 100% erection, though. Things still seem kinda tight round there, and I think the head is being pulled to a slightly different angle as a result. Should change gradually, though.

Endued

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well I reformatted my computer the other week, and I kinda lost the snaps I took. Oh well.

I'll put more normal pics up at some point anyway, but if I had to describe the look while it was healing, I'd say it resembled a chipolata sticking out of an inflatable arm-band. And it got gradually less chipolata-sticking-out-of-an-inflatable-arm-band-like as time went on. Yes.

curious_angel

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Well I reformatted my computer the other week, and I kinda lost the snaps I took. Oh well.

I'll put more normal pics up at some point anyway, but if I had to describe the look while it was healing, I'd say it resembled a chipolata sticking out of an inflatable arm-band. And it got gradually less chipolata-sticking-out-of-an-inflatable-arm-band-like as time went on. Yes.

How inappropriate would it be to post pigs in blankets?

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

That is some fine wordsmithing right there. :)

nicecircjob

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There's no reason for future candidates of circumcision to undergo post op swelling and erection avoidance issues. I was circumcised way back in 1978 and I was given meds to counter the swelling the day before the operation in hospital. Upon release I was given a prescription for about a dozen ampules of amyl nitrate to counter the erections. I can't believe that the swelling and erections are an issue in todays circumcision procedures. WTF! It shouldn't be happening. You simply burst
one of the gauze wrapped amyl nitrate ampules and inhale the vapors. It will kill an erection immediately. I had zero. nada, zilch, swelling post op of my circumcision operation. Unbelievable.

S

SirConcis

Swelling is inevitable for a circumcision, unless you keep on a tight bandage for over a week.