Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay

B_mylipswet

Experimental Member
Media
In your mind until you meet me eye to eye if you d
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Interesting, I myself worked in the court system and there are many examples of law where a simple technicality causes prima facie evidence to become inadmissible in court proceedings. In fact there is a book called "Guilty the collapse of Criminal Justice" by Hon. Harold Rothwax". He was one of my favorite Justices in the Supreme Court. It gives examples of a law which he helped to write regarding "due process". It's a good read I highly recommend it. Another one is "Don't Pee on my leg and tell me it's Raining" by Judge Judith Scheindlin who is the famous "Judge Judy" on TV.

Blagoblog

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Dishon. Harold Rothwax". He was one of my favorite Justices in the Supreme Court
Thank God he was only on the NY State Supreme Court, or we might as well all be goose-stepping right now. Just remember kids: "Record-keeping error" is the new euphemism for racial profiling:wink:

Last edited:

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Why the fuck isn't this story being prominently reported? The News Hour (PBS) ordinarily devotes time to every decision of the US Supreme Court, and there was no mention of this on this evening's broadcast. The story is not on the Google News Page. I went to the page for US news and it was the FOURTEENTH item on the page!

Blagoblog

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Why the fuck isn't this story being prominently reported? The News Hour (PBS) ordinarily devotes time to every decision of the US Supreme Court, and there was no mention of this on this evening's broadcast. The story is not on the Google News Page. I went to the page for US news and it was the FOURTEENTH item on the page!
I heard it on All Things Considered on NPR:smile:

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I was going to respond with something along the lines of "unbelievable"...except in the SCOTUS of George W. Bush, this actually doesn't surprise me all that much.

Dishearten, sure...but not surprise.

The "terrorists" won on 9/11...a lot of people just haven't realized that fact yet.

We're one step closer to another armed revolution.

EL_Duderino

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
we jsut keep losing more and more liberties. this and the patriot act are working to bring us to the police state u talk of. really sad how the gov needs to use scare tactics to push us into something that was never intended for this nation.

Nrets

Experimental Member
Media

For the same reason that the rioting that went on in Oakland last week after a BART cop shot and killed some kid face down on the concrete has not been widely reported: They don't want the populace to know.

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
because those whom behave needn't worry....

Face, your more intelligent than that...come on.

You already know It allows for even more corruption on an unimaginable scale, and even those who DO behave are shoved into a corner.

We are well on our way to Martial Law, and in many debatable cases, already AT a low level of martial law. (Big brother cams, satellite monitoring, electronics industry device bugging and GPS tracking)

If you look at all of our new nifty gadgets such as cell phones and PDA's, they know
1. Who you are
2. Where your at
3. Who your calling or talking to
4. A view of the surrounding area (If the phone has a cam)
5. Live room audio/video monitoring.

It doesn't matter if your a Republican or Democrat, your subject to the same corrupt treatment and loss of freedoms.

I don't think it will be possible to have another Civil war. People are too passive, and too absorbed in their gadgets.

"The Country is in an upheaval - quick...give them a free WII with WII Fit package"
Ahhh..... everybodys happy now......

Last edited:

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The "terrorists" won on 9/11...a lot of people just haven't realized that fact yet.

Hell yes... They've BEEN winning. Every day we are over there they win.

Their intent was to collapse the US Economy, and they did just that.
It's no secret that we are HUGE consumers, next to China, and just a simple bump would have sent us over the edge. They provided the bump, and Shrub and CO followed suit on a money spending extravaganza.

The only revolution I see happening is China coming to collect on our debts.

*Starts bottling fresh water from the lake* Wait...Shit... I can't. It's been polluted by corporate greed... Woe is me.

D

deleted15807

The only revolution I see happening is China coming to collect on our debts.

That won't happen for the simple reason a drug dealer doesn't want to push his #1 customer into rehab. That would be disastrous.

Nrets

Experimental Member
Media

We're one step closer to another armed revolution.

What a bleak outlook, even though I totally see what you are saying. My feeling is that no one is going to win this fight. There is just going to be a lot of death, due to fighting scarcity and trying to provide for different lifestyles.
No one really wants all the death that may come except for the extremists of both sides. But that said, perhaps after a world-wide revolution, the people will actually be able to survive sustainably, without great disparaties in wealth and without the life support systems that the system currently runs on.

Last edited: